Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2024, 04:23 PM   #361
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
It looks like Desperate Slut has logged off. It's now after 11pm in the UK, so it looks like she might have gone to bed frustrated. All that humiliation and she still hasn't got to orgasm.
Ohh that’s too bad. Don’t all of the “yes” reset after some time too? That would just be sooo awful for her

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 03:03 AM   #362
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
It looks like Desperate Slut has logged off. It's now after 11pm in the UK, so it looks like she might have gone to bed frustrated. All that humiliation and she still hasn't got to orgasm.
Yes Desperate Slut forced herself to log off on Wednesday night despite her desperation. As she mentioned, she had important work to do early on Thursday. It took her ages to fall asleep, she was so horny!

Desperate Slut ended up having a stupidly busy day yesterday but her arousal didn't leave her. This morning, the desperation is absolutely raging but it looks like she has successfully managed to earn all 5 permissions for an orgasm!

Reports to follow.

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 03:07 AM   #363
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Ohh that’s too bad. Don’t all of the “yes” reset after some time too? That would just be sooo awful for her
They reset 48 hours after the first permission is obtained, so they are all valid until 2.42pm today (UK time)!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-22-2024, 03:25 AM   #364
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard2423 View Post
Put your nipple clamps on and edge 5 times to the picture of my slut sub (wee_avocado) using your bullet vibrator. Write a thirsty visitor message to her on her page of what you were thinking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard2423 View Post
Instead, write your thirsty fantasy about wee_avocado on this thread and it will.
This slut actually did this last night. This slut was in one of her very rare dominant moods so she fantasised about doing rough things to wee_avocado while edging.

For the first edge, this slut fantasised about spanking wee_avocado's arse and tits with this slut's flatmate's running shoes!

For the second edge, this slut fantasised about fucking wee_avocado's arse with a large strapon, slapping her arse and pulling her hair.

For the third edge, in this slut's fantasy she used the same strapon straight out of wee-avocado's arse and into her mouth, making her choke and gag.

As this slut's desperation increased, her fantasies got dirtier. For the fourth edge she fantasised about slapping and spitting on wee_avocado's face while wee_avocado begged to be allowed to rub her pussy.

For the fifth and final edge, this slut imagined making wee_avocado wear a chastity belt and tole her that she wouldn't get unlocked until this slut had her next orgasm!

This slut did feel a little ashamed of her fantasies afterwards as she does not usually get such dominant thoughts! She was also desperately horny after the 5 edges. But she was very happy, she was one more permission closer to an orgasm!

My dirtycode
Old 03-22-2024, 03:42 AM   #365
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Hmmm I’m feeling nice. Do 5 more edges the same way and you have my permission. Do it in the living room this time
Desperate slut waited until her flatmate went for a shower this morning. She stripped naked, grabbed her flatmate's shoes and started humping them in the middle of the lounge just behind the couch! She could hear the shower running clearly.

Desperate slut started humping her flatmate's shoes, humiliation washing over her again. She pushed aside the recurring thought of how pathetic she was becoming and concentrated on edging. The first edge took a while maybe because she was nervous. Her heart was beating fast and hard, and she started worrying that her flatmate would finish hus shower before she didnher 5 edges! But subsequent edges took less time, each quicker than the last, until Desperate slut was reduced to a humping whimpering desperate mess.

Fifth and last edge done, Desperate slut licked his shoes clean, almost a little too eagerly. The shower was still running, her flatmate likes to take his time inside. Feeling super naughty, Desperate slut put his shoes away then stood right in front of the bathroom door, rubbing her pussy and grabbing her boobs! She waited until she heard the shower stop before rushing into her room!

My dirtycode
Old 03-22-2024, 03:50 AM   #366
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

This slut now has all 5 permissions needed for her to cum!

She has successfully completed permission giving tasks from r0ver, hassns, Eli, wildcard2423 and yezsir!

This slut is now a little unclear about whether she can cum however she wants, or if getDare will decide how she cums.

OMG she is feeling even more desperate now that she has earned permission! She has a work call in 10 minutes, it's a short 30 min one but she's going to struggle to concentrate!

My dirtycode

Last edited by MillyEm; 03-22-2024 at 03:52 AM.
Old 03-22-2024, 03:50 AM   #367
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post

Fifth and last edge done, Desperate slut licked his shoes clean, almost a little too eagerly. The shower was still running, her flatmate likes to take his time inside. Feeling super naughty, Desperate slut put his shoes away then stood right in front of the bathroom door, rubbing her pussy and grabbing her boobs! She waited until she heard the shower stop before rushing into her room!
Nice addition there.
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 03:55 AM   #368
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:

This slut is now a little unclear about whether she can cum however she wants, or if getDare will decide how she cums.
Eli suggested this before. I think if the rest of gd concur this would be a marvelous way for you to cum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
.. oh and if you cum open drapes, open door and naked.. then put back the loose top for more show and chat with your flatmate..
Oh and if possible do the work call bottomless
Old 03-22-2024, 04:09 AM   #369
wildcard2423

Quote:
Eli suggested this before. I think if the rest of gd concur this would be a marvelous way for you to cum.

I would concur with r0ver, this would be a brilliant way for you to cum after all of your hard work.
wildcard2423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 04:39 AM   #370
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you both, this slut proposes that she waits for another hour to see if anyone has any concerns with her cumming this way. If no issues are raised, she will cum with her drapes and door open. This slut hopes that is okay!

My dirtycode
Old 03-22-2024, 04:46 AM   #371
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I just want to be sure you showed him enough.. but you may solve this in seconds.. oh and if you cum open drapes, open door and naked.. then put back the loose top for more show and chat with your flatmate..
Quote:

I agree of course but I want to point out it is implicit in what I wrote that flatmate is at home
and I agree about the bottomless call, braless as well would be even better

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 04:58 AM   #372
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
I agree of course but I want to point out it is implicit in what I wrote that flatmate is at home
I think the call may have already happened ...
Old 03-22-2024, 05:07 AM   #373
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Of course, Slut-to-use knows it would be pointless if her flatmate was not at home
He's working from home today.

Slut-to-use's call already finished...

My dirtycode
Old 03-22-2024, 05:08 AM   #374
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Of course, Slut-to-use knows it would be pointless if her flatmate was not at home
He's working from home today.

Slut-to-use's call already finished...
well, consider it for your next call then

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 05:37 AM   #375
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
well, consider it for your next call then
Slut-to-use will do so!

Less than 5 minutes to go before Slut-to-use can finally cum! She can hardly wait, she has worked so hard to earn it!

It will be extra risky as it is lunch time, there is a good chance Slut-to-use's flatmate might come out of his room, but Slut-to-use is so desperate she isn't even thinking of waiting a little longer to reduce the risk!

My dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk