Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-21-2010, 12:43 AM   #1
SlaveLove

Default Best Place To Buy Chastity Device?

Hey everyone,
I was on here a while ago with a different name, lost the password.
I'm back. Happy to be here again, hope to make some friends.

I was wondering if anyone here was into chastity, and if so, where did you get your device from? They're pretty interesting, I'm just not sure where to get one.
I'm looking for cheapest possible too. I know they're kinda weird, but look at the site we're on. We all have a little weird in us, and I'm just a curious guy lol.

If anyone has one just let me know where you got it from and if its worth it.
It'd be really appreciated. Thanks! :P
SlaveLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:11 AM   #2
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not sure about buying one, but if you are after homemaking one I have a plethora of instructions and references on the subject, If they are of any use to you.

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:13 AM   #3
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

HG i may be keen on these instructions

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:24 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default re chastity device

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveLove View Post
Hey everyone,
I was on here a while ago with a different name, lost the password.
I'm back. Happy to be here again, hope to make some friends.

I was wondering if anyone here was into chastity, and if so, where did you get your device from? They're pretty interesting, I'm just not sure where to get one.
I'm looking for cheapest possible too. I know they're kinda weird, but look at the site we're on. We all have a little weird in us, and I'm just a curious guy lol.

If anyone has one just let me know where you got it from and if its worth it.
It'd be really appreciated. Thanks! :P
You dont say where in the world you are ,I am in uk and lucky enough to have several local adult shops and warehouses to get all we need .You could try online if you havnt got any local place with such items.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #5
UnBr0k3nH3r0
Account Banned

There are multiple places to get nice chastity devices for both male and female if you would like the links please private message Me
UnBr0k3nH3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #6
masterrobert

Send a message via Yahoo to masterrobert

plenty of places online to buy a variety of devices, some solid metal, to plastic, to leather. Check out some places online, there are sites in the US and UK, depending on where you live. Some have a key and lock, while others just prevent erections, so think about what it is you're after.
masterrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #7
SlaveLove

I have come across many sites, but I can't shell out $100+ on a chastity device, so the CB group is out of the question.

I am from the US, I hadn't thought to check out the adult shops. I may have to take a look in one and see what I can find.

Hg- Definitely interested. I have made two so far, but they are never good enough, I need a sure-fire design that will actually work and not be detectable underneath clothing. That'd be sweet. Please share!

I don't mind leather, plastic, or metal, just looking for the cheapest one that is actually comfortable. Hopefully I find one. Thanks for all your help.
SlaveLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:04 PM   #8
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

SlaveLove, could you also PM me with the specifics of your belts, I still haven't made one of my own and are aiming to increase my knowledge base to help me with it.

Thanks

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk