Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #16
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Ever had lesbian fantasy?
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:55 PM   #17
Xrider

What drives you ? What makes you get up every morning ?

What do you dream of ?
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #18
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
Do any of your friends know about your dares, or do you keep it a secret?
Do you like wedgies?
Have you done anything secretly in public besides going commando, stuff like a hidden wedgie?
Do any of your friends know about your dares, or do you keep it a secret?
As far as I'm aware, none of them know. And hopefully it'll stay that way

Do you like wedgies?
I can take them or leave them. They're good as extras during a (dice) dare, but I probably wouldn't do them on their own.

Have you done anything secretly in public besides going commando, stuff like a hidden wedgie?
I think I might've gone out for a short time with a wedgie before, though I can't quite remember. The only other thing that springs to mind was pretending I had my hands bound (just clasping them together) for a short time and imagining someone was eating me out and I couldn't do anything about it.

Thanks for your questions

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #19
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Ever had lesbian fantasy?
Yes- I've often wondered about what it would be like being with a woman (well, or a man, haha.) Sometimes I find pretty girls catching my eye more than guys. I quite like thinking about being eaten out by another girl, because I'm curious, but also because I think they'd have a better idea of what to do. Being dominated by another female doesn't really interest me, though. I've wondered about what it would be like to kiss, touch etc. some of my female friends, too. I think it's mostly idle curiosity ^^

Thank you for the question

Old 03-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #20
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrider View Post
What drives you ? What makes you get up every morning ?

What do you dream of ?
What drives you?
Hm... I suppose it's the idea that one day, everything will fall into place. And I don't mean just accidentally, or by coincidence, but the point at which I'm relatively happy with all aspects of my life; to finally achieve contentment.

What makes you get up every morning?
The fact that I have no choice The only thing that'll make me get up is the thought that I can go have breakfast and read the paper. Otherwise, I'd just stay in my bed for hours. It's ever so cosy :3 If I'm actually answering the question properly, I'd say it's the thought of being around people. Whilst I like my own
space, I do like being around other people and having a laugh.

What do you dream of?
Quite simply, being successful. Having a career I enjoy (and am good at) and is preferably something a bit different, maybe involving travelling or a job where the requirements change a lot (for example, interpreting or other language-y careers.) Similiarly, getting a good degree and becoming at least bilingual, trilingual if possible ^^ I also dream of falling in love, getting married etc. :3 (but not children because I'm much too selfish for that.)

Thank you for the questions

Old 03-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #21
Xrider

What career are you thinking about ?
What are you good at that you wish to do the rest of your life ?
What languages would you want to speak ?
You speak of career and family, what else would you want to be content?
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #22
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Hello
Do You like to stuff household items mostly strange and unusual in Your pussy??
Do You like to stuff them whole until it disappear??
Did You had anything inside for longer time few hours or more?

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:53 PM   #23
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcfist View Post
Hello
Do You like to stuff household items mostly strange and unusual in Your pussy??
Do You like to stuff them whole until it disappear??
Did You had anything inside for longer time few hours or more?
Do you like to stuff strange and unusual items in your pussy?
Uh, not really- I don't generally put anything up there.

Do you like to stuff a whole item in until it disappears?
Again, not really. I probably wouldn't feel all that secure with that.

Have you had anything inside for a longer time? (a few hours or more)
Tampons excepted, no. Again, wouldn't feel comfortable with leaving something up there.

Thanks for the questions

Old 03-21-2013, 01:06 PM   #24
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrider View Post
What career are you thinking about ?
What are you good at that you wish to do the rest of your life ?
What languages would you want to speak ?
What career are you thinking about?
Perhaps teaching, eventually. But I want to do a different job beforehand; maybe translating, particularly working on adverts or novels if I could. Either that or I hear there are some pretty cushy cruise ship jobs for language grads

What are you good at that you wish to do for the rest of your life?
Well I've been told by quite a few people that I have the right mentality etc. for teaching, but I'm not sure if that's true (or if it's what I want to do.) More generally, I suppose I'm quite good at languages, and seeing links between them (grammar as well as similar lexis.) Of the little translating I've done, I think I'm fairly good at that, so I might make a career out of it. Also I'm good at spelling (not that you'd know it from some of the mistakes I make whilst typing) but I'm not quite sure what career that would lead to

What languages would you want to speak?
Well, want to speak and want to learn are different things... I'd love to be able to speak Arabic or Mandarin, and there are a few European languages I'd like to be fluent in (Italian, French, Spanish and German.) I know some French and Spanish (and a bit of Latin, though obviously not spoken) but realistically, I'd also like to learn Italian or German. I don't want to be monolingual, but I don't think I want to be a complete polyglot ^^

Hm... I'm not sure. I guess it would be really good to have a skill outside of that; actually singing as part of a group and improving, or writing a novel both spring to mind. Not out of desire for fame (though really, who wouldn't want to be famous for a short time?) but I've always loved singing and writing, but I don't feel that I've really achieved anything with either of them. I think to have travelled, explored the world a bit more and seen some different things would also be good. I'm pretty bored of being in the same place

Thanks for the questions- hope I haven't bored you at all

Old 03-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #25
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Thanks for answer. And have nice day

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #26
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

when was the last time someone saw you naked?
whats the furthest you have gone with a guy/girl? describe?
when did you first start to grow boobs?
when did you get your first bra? was there an embarressing story to go with it?
when did you get your first period? what was it like?
what does your pussy juice taste like?
what toys do you have?
how and when did you get your first one?
best dare you've done?
worst dare?
most painfull thing you've done?
most humiliating thing you've done?
shaved, trimmed or natural pubes?
if I sent you a dare and asked for pics would you do it? (assuming you asked for a dare)
tampons or pads? why?
secret fantasies?
ice or hot wax?
whats the worst regret you have?
whats the worst truth we could ask you? what would the answer be?
where abouts in england are you?
when did you first realize you were submissive?
Old 03-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #27
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

How does someone get into your heart?

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #28
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
what toys do you have?
best dare you've done?
worst dare?
most painfull thing you've done?
if I sent you a dare and asked for pics would you do it? (assuming you asked for a dare)
tampons or pads? why?
secret fantasies?
ice or hot wax?
Uh, childhood? Definitely not recently...

I've never got anywhere with either sex- not even holding hands

I think about age 10/11

About age 11. Mum saw me running around and was just like "yeah, you definitely need a bra now." It wasn't really embarrassing, but I found it quite awkward when I had to get a fitting, and got worried that people had been able to see my boobs through my shirt without me noticing >.<

I first got my period when I was 13. I was actually quite calm when I realised what it was (we'd had science/PSHE lessons about it) and just told my mum, but a bit later on I found it pretty disgusting. And I was also quite freaked out by the amount of blood (I felt like I was exsanguinating, okay?)

Not really sure what it tastes like, if I'm honest. I don't really think it has a distinctive taste- or if does, I can't put my finger on it.

what toys do you have?
None that I've bought, but I have a small supply of wooden clothespins, a few short lengths of rope (well, ties from clothes) and I'm sure I could find a wooden spoon or similar if I wanted to do some spanking (which I don't.)

I think the clothespins were the first things I used (or maybe toothpaste. Idk.) I snuck a couple out of the bag when no one was around. ^^ I think that was near when I first joined the site.

best dare you've done?
There's a short and simple one that I like: pretending to be handcuffed whilst imagining being tongued during class. Makes it a little more difficult to concentrate

worst dare?
Hm... a couple of weeks ago, I was challenged to clamp my nips and pussy lips, then keep drinking water and edging, with no release until I was told. Of course, needing to pee makes me want to cum, and wanting to cum makes me need to pee. However, the hardest part was not knowing when it was going to end.

most painful thing you've done?
Well I foolishly keep adding more orders to my sig, which almost always involve tit torture, so I'd probably say that. At one point, I had to flick, clamp and pinch my nipples at random points throughout the day, as well as binding my tits. I could feel my nips whenever they grazed against anything, however lightly, for days afterwards, and it hurt/tingled whenever I was a little, uh, "excited" (which, thanks to the pain, was often.)

Well it's kind of humiliating when I'm reminded that I'm doing something not because I want to, but because I've been ordered to, purely for the amusement of someone else. Whilst it does also turn me on, it's still kind of humiliating.

Natural at the moment, because I am so lazy, but I usually shave my lips etc. completely and trim my mound. I like the smoothness after shaving completely but it's soooooo itchy when it grows back (which happens almost immediately.)

if I sent you a dare and asked for pics would you do it? (assuming you asked for a dare) So long as it was practically viable and didn't show too much skin (& you asked nicely, which you have ) then yes. ^^

tampons or pads? why?
I generally use tampons. Towels make me feel like I'm wearing a nappy (and/or leaking) and I get really paranoid that I'm bleeding through them and leaving a stain. Moreover, if I were to use them at the start of my period, I'd be going to the toilets every half hour. Tampons are a bit uncomfortable, but if they're in right then it's easy to forget about them and they don't feel as messy, so I find them preferable. (Bet you regret asking that now, haha)

secret fantasies?
Haha, I've answered this quite a bit recently... Okay a) is a bit of teacher thing (idk why) being fucked over a desk, spanked, told I'm naughty, illicit, could get caught etc.
b) A really public orgasm. From a vibe or from being licked out, but where I have to keep trying to pretend it's not happening til I can't hide it anymore, but can't do anything about it.
c) Getting it on with a female friend.
d) Being bound/blindfolded then displayed, being unable to do anything about it (& also unaware of just how much I'm exposed)
e) Having a rl dom/bf who controls my orgasms and challenges me.
Not particularly original, I know ^^

ice or hot wax?
I've never tried hot wax (I'd like to, but haven't because of practical issues) and I've only used ice a little, mainly just putting a few ice cubes in my bra, I think. It was bearable for a short time, and I think it's good as part of a dare, so I choose ice.

Wanting someone I can't have. It feels like such a waste of time, I feel moronic and cliché, yet I still can't stop myself.

I see what you did there. The only thing I can think of is ideas I find repulsive or really painful, like incest or fisting (which kind of makes me clamp my legs together in fear, tbh.)

South coast.

Quite recently, I think ^^ I was talking to someone, and they referred to me as submissive in an offhand comment. I went to object, then realised they were right! Though I do have a slightly vicious streak and occasionally enjoy inflicting pain/humiliation on others

Thanks for the questions!

Old 03-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #29
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
How does someone get into your heart?
In a platonic sense, having a similar sense of humour, making a bit of effort when it comes to things like presents and birthdays (spending some time making/choosing/wrapping something) and having a quality I'm envious of.

In a romantic sense... well, same sort of thing, I suppose; good sense of humour is a must, and I generally like people who are (can't quite think of the right word) magnetic, I suppose. The kind of person that people enjoy being around. It gets to the point that I love everything they do, even though I can never remember how I got to that point. I'll think something like "aw, it's so cute when he does that" then suddenly realise, to my chagrin, that it's not the only thing about him I find cute >.<

So basically, just laugh/smile & I'll love you

Thanks for the question Sorry for rambling ^^

Old 03-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #30
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
In a platonic sense, having a similar sense of humour, making a bit of effort when it comes to things like presents and birthdays (spending some time making/choosing/wrapping something) and having a quality I'm envious of.

In a romantic sense... well, same sort of thing, I suppose; good sense of humour is a must, and I generally like people who are (can't quite think of the right word) magnetic, I suppose. The kind of person that people enjoy being around. It gets to the point that I love everything they do, even though I can never remember how I got to that point. I'll think something like "aw, it's so cute when he does that" then suddenly realise, to my chagrin, that it's not the only thing about him I find cute >.<

So basically, just laugh/smile & I'll love you

Thanks for the question Sorry for rambling ^^
Thats quite sweet actually!

Do you prefer to dress cute or sexy?

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama