Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2022, 05:51 AM   #31
viterz72

Chapter 11

Ashley: What do you think ladies?

Sarah: I think it suits him pretty well. I love how it looks on him. I know we’ve had a lot of power over him but there is something about controlling is dick that is even more satisfying haha.

Amy: The look on his face says it all. I absolutely love it! It’s fun knowing he will remain a virgin until college at the earliest.

Sarah: Oh My God! I forgot you two never actually slept together.

Amy: Yeah I am so happy he never got the golden ticket. He did get a few blowjobs but that was it.

Ashley: Well I guess that is for the best since guys are usually more attracted to virgins haha.

Sarah: So what do we want to do the rest of the day with our bitch?

Amy: We have to prepare for tomorrow. Figure out his outfit and what we are going to make him do in front of the entire school. I know for sure I want him to learn a ridiculous dance to perform on command. Let’s find a routine online he can start practicing while we figure out everything else.

Sarah: I love that idea!

Ashley: Once we have the dance he will be doing it will be easier to figure out the outfit.

The girls started searching online for different dances he could do. They wanted something that was short enough they could have him do it quickly and also wanted it to be super girly. Jake stood there and continued to get use to the chastity device touching and pulling on it some. It was pretty uncomfortable and would take a lot of getting use to. Finally the girls had the video in mind. It was a TikTok dance to the song Do It To IT by ACRAZE. The dance included dropping it low with a hand up in the air and also some booty shaking.

Amy: Here is the dance you are going to learn for tomorrow. Right now that chastity device that you’ve been so interested in is in fact staying on for a month. Depending on how well you do with our orders the time will be increased and decreased. So get to it!

Jake: Yes Princess

Amy: Practice in the living room so we can watch while we plan out everything else.

It took Jake a while to learn the routine. Even though it wasn’t too complicated. He was pretty awkward when it came to dancing and didn’t really have that gene. The girls found this pretty entertaining. Half way through learning the dance they made him strip and continue while wearing nothing but the chastity device. As Jake moved around and shook his ass the device was definitely an annoyance and even hurt some. Slowly he was starting to get use to it. Once he finished learning the dance it was well after lunch time and the girls were pretty hungry.

Amy: I’m starving what do we want Jessica to make us for lunch ladies?

Sarah: If she is going to be a good house wife she will need to know how to make a good sandwich haha.

Ashley: Agreed! I will take a ham and cheese toasted with the crust cut off.

Sarah: That sounds pretty good. I’ll take the same!

Amy: I will take a turkey with swiss. Crust off as well but not toasted.

Jake: Coming right up! May I make myself a sandwich too princess?

Ashley: Haha you’re so funny Jessica. I really want to see you eat dog food in person. So once you serve us go ahead and make your lunch in a doggy bowl on the floor.

Jake sighed and went to go and make the ladies their sandwiches. Returning not much later with the exact sandwiches requested.

Jake: Here you are my beautiful princesses. Would you like anything to drink?

Amy: Water for all three of us will be fine.

Jake got the water and then proceeded to make his lunch. He could smell the dog food immediately upon opening the can. This was definitely something he was not looking forward to. He also made himself a bowl of water. Walking back out to where the girls were eating he set the bowls down and went to go dig in before being stopped by Sarah.

Sarah: Hold up! Bring the bowls over and place them by my feet.

Jake did as instructed and then Sarah proceeded to take her left foot and smash it in the bowl of dog food wiggling her toes and mixing it up.

Sarah: You can start your meal by cleaning off my foot with your mouth.

Jake looked down not wanting to make eye contact and started immediately without hesitation. Something that definitely would have caused him to pause just 2 days prior. He sucked and licked until the food on her foot was gone.

Jake: May I finish my meal now?

Sarah proceeded to lean over and spit a huge loogie into the bowl of dog food. Then again into the bowl with water.

Sarah: Yes you may and I want both bowls spotless before you stop.

Jake finished his meal and then took care of the dishes as the girls continued to talk and enjoy their Sunday. Amy’s parents would be back in a few hours so Jake would get to go home and rest before facing the pubic humiliation at school that awaited him on Monday.

Amy: So we have your outfits picked out but you wont get to see what we have chosen until Monday morning. With my parents coming home later we just have one more task for you today. You need to do you daily blowjob training haha. Go get the bigger one we used on your mouth before.

Jake retrieved the dildo as instructed. It had a suction cup on the back of it. Amy took it and stuck it on the door to the back yard that was glass. There was a fence that surrounded the yard so no one could see the door without being in the backyard themselves. The girls got the camera ready. They were able to freely move to both sides of the door while Jake did his task, but outside was the best view being able to look at his facial expressions.

Amy: You know the drill. Time starts when you are giving full effort!

She was already recording as Jake got down on his knees and started to suck the dildo. The girls took turns filming and pushing his head down further on the dildo. Surprisingly Jake’s gag reflex was already drastically improving. He was able to legitimately deepthroat if he relaxed and didn’t panic. Still when the girls were forcing him to go further he would choke and have to pull away. 8 mins into the blowjob training Jake’s mouth was getting sore. He was given the time remaining as he went on. Amy was being a little nicer not stopping the timer very often. While focused on the dildo Sarah slowly got closer to him from behind while Ashley and Amy were on the other side filming. Without warning she took her middle finger and proceeded to shove it up Jake’s bum.

Jake: Ummmm!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! What The Hell!!!

Sarah: Take it Bitch! No one said to stop sucking!

Uncomfortable Jake went back to finishing the blowjob while Sarah continued to finger his butthole and the other girls filmed the entire scene. Finally the task was over and Jake could relax knowing he was done with all of this until Monday.
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk