Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #76
freshmilk

Yay! i get excited every time a new chapter is up or coming

I'm a little different to demon, i hope they get out of the blackmail but aren't as mean as Tom, I want to see how their relationship turns out. anyway thats enough of my thoughts. No matter what happens it is an AWESOME STORY!!

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:29 AM   #77
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

One of the best stories still that i have ever read 9.8/10!!!

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:05 PM   #78
Lui-Kyi

New chapter anytime soon? 3:
Old 01-25-2012, 02:29 PM   #79
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue View Post
One of the best stories still that i have ever read 9.8/10!!!
Best story you say? But you can't giave a full 10? Your tough!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #80
HiI'mPaul

Tom is the least likeable character both in story and in real life I have ever heard of. I really like the story but at some point I would call the police, Tom could never convince the police that you just made all of that up for no reason. I am just thinking realistically, but anyway, definitely keep writing. It is really good.

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #81
shavedrachel rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiI'mPaul View Post
Tom is the least likeable character both in story and in real life I have ever heard of. I really like the story but at some point I would call the police, Tom could never convince the police that you just made all of that up for no reason. I am just thinking realistically, but anyway, definitely keep writing. It is really good.
if u did that the photos could be given out or hidden for later with out police knowing
shavedrachel rocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:14 AM   #82
nonstopdisco

Thanks for all the feedback and sorry for the delay in this one. I think they'd be too embarrassed too involve the police and if they did that there would be comeback later on.

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you enjoy this part

"Get over here then Baldy!" Tom called to me as he walked towards the back of the car. "We don't wanna be late for school"

I put my house keys in my school bag and went straight over to the back of the car. Tom opened the car boot and gave me a dodgy smile.

"Climb in then baldy" he grinned "and I'll be back for your clothes"

I placed my school bag in the car boot and took off my hoody handing it to Tom. I then climbed in lying down flat.

"Hurry it up" Tom demanded as he slammed the boot shut.

I lay there in the dark, the boot was virtually empty. I thought I'd better hurry up as I didn't wanna annoy Tom any further. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off then I undid my trousers getting them off as fast as possible.

I was just contemplating whether he'd want my boxers when suddenly a bright light filled the boot. I turned and noticed Tom had opened one of the pull down seats in the car that provided access to the boot.

"Hand your clothes over then" Tom ordered "you've got 5 seconds"

I pushed the shirt and trousers through the gap then pulled my boxers off faster than I ever have before then I threw them out into the car.

I was freezing cold again but at least I wasn't getting wet like earlier.

"Nice one Baldy!" Tom said "Now hedgehog boy climb in there"

I saw Zack's bag get pushed through the gap then Zack climbed in the boot and lay down next to me. Zack was still fully dressed and had a cheeky grin on his face.

"Are you ok mate?" I asked as Tom pushed the seat back in place putting us in complete darkness "what are you grinning about?"

"Sorry" Zack whispered "I'm just glad I'm finally dressed and I ended up sticking with you"

"Well, I'm glad your here" I replied matching Zack's whisper "I'm freezing right now though"

Zack started laughing quietly.

"Hey, it's not funny" I whispered slightly annoyed "I could be really ill."

"Sorry" Zack replied reassuringly "You were just reminding me of last night"

"you were cruel last night" I laughed "but I had fun!"

"Yeah, and me" Zack agreed "shame I never got to taste my sandwich, hand made by my naked chef!"

"If we find a way out of this mess maybe we can spend some more time together" I replied

"Yeah I'd like that" Zack whispered "I can't see a way out of this anytime soon though"

"We'll think of something" I reassured him "while he's got those photos of us we'll just have to do as he says though"

"Yeah, and don't answer him back" Zack replied "Look what that cost ya"

Suddenly we heard everyone piling into the car and the engine was started.

"Hey Jim" one of them said "do them clothes fit ya ok?"

"Nah, they're a bit too tight" he replied "Paul! Hurry up and get to my house, dickhead's clothes don't fit"

I felt the car pull forward and Zack was thrown into me. I grabbed hold of him, then we both found some rubber ties to grab onto so we didn't get thrown about too much.

"Tom, are you gonna give that kid his shoes back?" The voice piped up again.

"What's that got to do with you?" Tom replied "You want me to take yours as well?"

"No Tom, I'm sorry mate" the voice replied sounding worried "I was just wondering"

"Well next time you ask me a stupid question like that I will" Tom said sounding annoyed "you've seen what happened to Baldy for asking dumb questions."

"yeah Tom" the voice replied "sorry mate"

"That sounds like Pete again" Zack whispered "I think Tom only keeps him round cause he comes from a rich family"

The car pulled up and we heard some doors slamming.

"Be quick Jim" Tom shouted "We're not gonna be late for school cause you were too busy admiring yourself in the mirror again.

"Screw you!" Jim shouted back.

The car went quiet for a minute when suddenly the boot was opened. I quickly rolled over as my instinct was telling me to hide my dick. My eyes took a few seconds to adjust and I saw Tom, Paul and the other two standing outside staring at us.

"Aw, that's cute" Tom said patronising us "they're lying down together"

The four lads started laughing, making me feel even more humiliated.

"Sit up then!" Tom shouted "you both look far too comfortable down there"

I turned around and sat up, hugging my legs into my stomach to hide my dick. Zack then sat up next to me, kneeling and sitting on his legs.

"Jim will be back in a minute with your clothes" Tom laughed "but being as you two seem to have made yourselves at home in there I'm gonna take hedgehog's clothes for a little bit as well"

"What, you want me naked as well?" Zack asked acting shocked even though he probably expected it.

"Yeah, you'll enjoy that won't ya?" Tom laughed "Anyway on the way to school we'll keep throwing your stuff in to ya but anything your not dressed in by the time we get there we'll burn on our campfire tonight."

"Campfire?" I asked wondering what he meant.

"Yeah Baldy" he replied "we've got plenty planned for tonight, but I'd dress fast if you want something to wear over the weekend"

Zack took his shoes and socks off and handed them to Tom.

"Leave these with your bags" Tom said "you can have them back when we get to school being as you haven't made any dumbass comments like Baldy"

Zack placed them in the corner under his bag. He then took off his hoody and handed it to Tom who smiled evilly and held it in his hand.

Zack then undid his shirt untucking it from his trousers and he pulled it off revealing his beautiful chest yet again.

"Hurry up!" Tom said sounding worried "Just pull em' off in one"

Zack undid his trousers and pulled them off along with his boxers. I began to get excited as Zack was now sitting next to me naked. Although I didn't like the situation one bit, any excuse to catch a glimpse of Zack naked warped my thoughts.

"Quick lie down" Tom whispered loudly as he grabbed up Zack's trousers and boxers and quickly began pushing the boot shut.

"Thomas!" I suddenly heard an older Woman's voice shout "what are you up to?"

"Nothing Mrs Peterson" Tom replied "I was just getting these clothes out to drop off at my mum's for washing."

"You're up to something!" she replied "Why the hell has my Jimmy just come in the house wearing clothes too small for him with you lot parked outside?"

"He had an accident and I had to lend him some clothes but they didn't fit properly" Tom argued "We brought him here to get some of his own"

"No, there's something going on here" she said loudly "open the boot Tom!"
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #83
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

oh wow very interesting twist....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:21 AM   #84
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Hopefully they get rescued from this situation.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #85
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing! My favourite story on G.D, upload soon plzzz
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #86
daremaster 1
getDare God

Very interesting twist.

Thanks!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:11 AM   #87
freshmilk

!!!! I get so happy when there is an update to this story! Now im all sad again because I'm back waiting for another update! haha

Awesome story, I love it

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:51 PM   #88
kinkie

waiting for more !

Pm/kik/skype dares

Clothing & Gear
Likes/Limits
kinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:50 AM   #89
nonstopdisco

Sorry for the delay, but here's the next part

"I think Tom's been rumbled!" Zack whispered to me.

"And Jim's mum's about to see us naked in here together" I finished.

I didn't wanna be seen in here naked with Zack but in a way I was pleased he'd been caught out.

"We'll just have to let her see us" Zack continued whispering "At least it might be a way out."

"Yeah, definitely a better option than what Tom's got planned for us" I replied.

"Thomas!! Open this boot!" the woman continued shouting "I know your hiding something"

"I'm not hiding anything" Tom argued, the worry blatantly showing in his shaky voice "but you can't open it!"

"Well I'm opening it!" she demanded.

Suddenly I heard the catch of the boot click.

"Noooo!" Tom shouted "Please stop!"

I heard some commotion and suddenly the boot sprang open. Me and Zack were sitting in front of a young woman, probably in her late 30s, fully naked covering our dicks with our legs. I had never felt so embarrassed, even after all the stunts Tom had pulled on me.*

The woman was quite slim, had dark hair and was wearing a smart outfit which looked as though she was dressed for work. The woman looked shocked and Tom was standing behind her trying to grab the boot lid with a look of horror on his face. The woman stood there shocked looking at us for a moment then she burst out laughing.

*"What is this?" she said barely able to contain her laughter.

Tom looked terrified! He stepped back and argued.

"They lost a bet!" he stated "it was only for a laugh cause they lost at football"

"So my Jim's wearing one of these lads clothes?" she asked still laughing.

"Well, yeah" Tom replied now calmly "they were going spare and Jim's were soaked through"

"So why is Jim the only one with soaked clothes?" She cleverly asked "Surely these lads must've played as well."

Tom looked blank for a moment.

"That's because they went home to get changed first" Tom lied "Then they had to pay up on the bet anyway so Jim took some of their clothes till we got here."

"Is he actually telling the truth?" the lady asked turning to me and Zack still giggling.

We both looked at each other wondering what to say. I wasn't expecting a reaction quite like this and I noticed Tom behind her making gestures as if to say he'd get us back if we didn't go along with his lies.

I began thinking of a response when suddenly Zack spoke.

"Yes" he said quietly "the bet was my idea, I really thought we'd win this time. I guess I just got caught up in the spur of the moment"

I stupidly decided to agree thinking it would be good to please Tom and I simply nodded when the woman's head turned to me.

"Ok" she said laughing again "lads are lads I guess so I'll let you off this one time."

"I don't think they'll make the mistake of betting against me again" Tom said with a cheeky grin "I never lose"

"Hey, I don't wanna hear about any more of these silly bets" she said sternly "and Thomas, give these lads their clothes back because I think they've been embarrassed enough now"

"Ok," Tom replied as he handed Zack his clothes "can you send Jim out with the rest?"

"Here he is now" she said "It looks like he's bringing them over"

"Mum, It wasn't me" Jim shouted sounding worried as he ran towards the car "they put me up to it"

"Don't worry son" she said "they've told me all about your games. It's totally irresponsible and I don't want you getting involved in any more bets ok?"

"Sure mum" Jim said sounding confused.

"Good" she said "now give that lad his clothes back and hurry up before you're late to school"

"Ok mum" he said as he passed me my clothes that he took earlier.

"Have a good day son" she said as she walked off smiling to herself.

"You too mum" Jim said still sounding confused.

I felt both annoyed and relieved at the same time. Annoyed that we didn't say anything to Jim's mum but relieved that she had left and we weren't being laughed at by an irresponsible parent anymore.

"Right" Tom said with a smile "Being as you both kept your mouths shut, I'll let you both get dressed now"

"Thanks" Me and Zack said in unison as we started putting our clothes on.

Very quickly we were both *
fully dressed but I was still missing my shoes and socks.

"Are you after these?" Tom said with a cheeky grin as he pulled my shoes out of his bag.

"Yeah, please Tom" I replied calmly "Can I have them back now?"

"Hell no!" Tom replied mockingly "I still haven't forgiven you for talking back to me earlier"

The other lads joined Tom in his laughter. I suddenly had a sinking feeling and my bare feet made me feel vulnerable and exposed again. I began trying to work out why we protected Tom when Jim's mum caught us out.

"Oh and if I catch you wearing anything on your feet Baldy" Tom said as he put my shoes back in his bag "I'll put both your's and hedgehog's shoes into the school's incinerator"*
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #90
Lui-Kyi

Great to see it continued! Are you going to be updating more regularly again? :3

Advertisements
Kink Talk