Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-04-2023, 06:11 PM   #46
NaughtySpanko5

I humbly ask to be punished by you DommeBella

1. Level of punishment - medium, hard, destroy me (not offering anything lower than medium)
Medium/Hard

2. Why do you deserve punishment?
I have had an attitude lately and need a reminder of my place

3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here
In addition to the things listed in my sig I am open to light anal, kneeling on rice, applying toothpaste, nipple clamps. Additional toys include a magic wand, dildo, plug, and nipple clamps

4. One thing you'd want to do the least (eg. use nipple clamps - I might feel nice and let you off or use it against you, 50/50 chance)
a tossup between pussy punishment or anal punishment

5. If it's not in you limits can pics/videos be requested?
No, this is a limit

Punishments: Spanking, face, tit, and pussy slapping, scolding/humiliation, corner time, line writing
Implements: Paddle (large, medium, small), hairbrush, bath brush, wooden paddle, leather paddle, lexan paddle, leather tawse, leather strap, rubber strap, cane, belt, wooden spoon, plastic spatula, flogger, riding crop

LIMITS:
Public, Extreme pain/Toruture, Blood and Bodily Fluids, Danger, Camera/Pics

PM me with punishments
NaughtySpanko5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 05:49 PM   #47
saltandsaffron

1. Level of punishment - Hard/Destroy Me
2. Why do you deserve punishment? I'm too much of a tease and need to stop playing with fire
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys... - Likes/Dislikes/Limits all in sig

Toys: Anal Plugs (lots, in various sizes), Dildo (7 inch, rigid), ball gag, nipple clamps, rope, diapers, wrist and ankle cuffs (with a connector for a hogtie), collar and leash, wand vibrator, flogger, household objects

4. One thing you'd want to do the least - Something really public

Likes: humiliation, public humiliation, being diapered, anal and cunt penetration/stretching, bondage and self bondage, piss (including drinking), orgasms, forced orgasms, orgasm control, being plugged 24/7, happy to do pics and vids

Dislikes: pain, messing a diaper (but will do as punishment)

Limits: family, friends, illegal, puke, blood, scat (outside of a diaper)
saltandsaffron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:05 AM   #48
SkySissy

If you would be willing to to give a sissy punishments, I would love some punishments.

1. Level of punishment - destroy me
2. Why do you deserve punishment? I am a sissy who failed to follow a task I got
3. Likes: diapers, enemas, anal, bondage, sissification/feminization, humiliation, degradation, outfit control
dislikes: most pain
Limits: public, sending pics/vids, blood or permanent marks
4. One thing you'd want to do the least - too big of enema retention

kik: skysissy00
SkySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 12:24 AM   #49
Slutty_little_blond
Distinguished Member

Hello Miss.
This pathetic slut is requesting a medium punishment. I need to be punished for always disappearing from my threads that I have created in the past and ghosting former doms.
I don’t really have many toys just some housgold items such as hairbrushes and a shower head.
I really don’t like nipple clamps as when I’ve tried them in the past they’ve caused nipple pain for like two weeks afterward and I also would want to be edged the least!
And I do not send pic/vids

Thank you Miss!

Likes: orgasm control, edging, denial, pet names, very light hidden public
Dislikes: hands free edging, body writing, piss control, corner time, long lasting dares
Limits: pics/vids, permanent, clamps, overt public, involving fam/friends
not denied with boyfriend
Kik: slutty_little_blond
Slutty_little_blond is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk