Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-20-2011, 12:28 PM   #106
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Talking

Once again, great story. Don't leave is hanging.!

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:09 PM   #107
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 13 pt.2

Cathryn: No. I said that I wasn’t playing anymore. So I’m not your slave.

Jeremy: If you remember the rules, you’re still my slave and you’ll still be punished even if you back out of the game. So yes, you are my slave. And as punishment, you have to suck our cocks. Now go lay in the middle of the floor.

Cathryn: Ewww, NO. I’m not doing that.

Jeremy: (pulls my hair dragging me to the middle of the floor) Listen to me. I’am sick and tired of you always complaining, and not doing as I tell you to do. I’am your big brother, and it’s about time you start learning how to respect me. So from now on you have to do everything I tell you to do whether you like it or not. Is that understood?

Cathryn: Whatever.

Jeremy: (spanks me really hard) I asked you a question. Is that understood?

Cathryn: (the way Jeremy was treating me was making me scared of him. I’ve never seen him this angry at me before)Yes.

Jeremy: Good. (pushes me down to make me lay on the floor) Now since James is your boyfriend, I’ll be kind enough to let him go first.

Cathryn: But I really don’t feel comfortable doing that in front of everyone.

Jeremy: I really don’t care. Now I suggest you do your punishment now, before it gets any worse.

James: (comes over to me. He grabs my right hand to help me up off the floor) Come on Cat. Lets go to your room.

Jeremy: (grabs my hair pulling me back towards him) Where do you think you’re taking her? She still hasn’t received her punishment.

James: Jeremy it’s almost 4am. She needs to get her sleep. Now let her go.

Kaiden: Jeremy, James is right. We’re all tired. So lets go to bed and finish this tomorrow.

Jeremy: Fine. (talking to me) We’ll start your punishment first thing tomorrow. (lets go of my hair)

Cathryn: Okay.

Trey: Where can we sleep?

Jeremy: You guys are welcome to sleep upstairs in the two guest bedrooms, or down here in the living room.

We all put our clothes back on, and then said our good nights to each other. Trey and Zacarie took the guest room next to our library. Logan and Jordan took the guest room next to our recording studio. Bradon stayed in the living room sleeping on the couch, and of course Kaiden slept with Jeremy in his room.
James and I are finally in my room, laying in my bed. James puts his arms around me and starts kissing me. Knowing what might happen tomorrow, I decided that tonight should be our first night to make love.

Cathryn: James?

James: (still kissing me( Mmmhmmm?

Cathryn: I think I’m ready.

James: (stops kissing me) Really?

Cathryn: Yeah. I love you James.

James: I love you too Cathryn.

With that James and I started passionately kissing each other. We both take our shirts off, He slides off my shorts, and underwear. He then starts rubbing my clit and fingering my vagina. I never felt this feeling before, but it felt really good. Right when I was about to cum, he stops.

James: Can you suck me?

Cathryn: Yeah. I guess.

James takes his pants off. I crawl down, and stand on my knees in between his legs. I start kissing and licking his cock. He then gently grabs my hair, puts it all the way back in my throat, and guides me, pulling me back and fourth. After a couple of minutes, he pulls my head back to stop me.

James: Are you ready?

Cathryn: Yes, I’m ready.

I lay back down on my back,. James puts a towel under me, and then gets on top of me. Taking my breath away he slowly puts his cock inside my vagina. I start to feel this strange burning pain inside of me as he goes in me deeper.

James: (knowing I hate the sight of blood, he whispers into my ear) Close your eyes, and relax.

Cathryn: (trying to keep myself from screaming in pain) Okay.

James finally pops me open. I can’t help but to cry a bit because of the pain.

James: (Whispers in my ear to help me clam down) It’s okay baby. It’s okay. I’m sorry it hurts. I promise that I’ll make it feel better. I love you.

Cathryn: I love you too.

James gently starts moving slowly back and fourth inside me. The pain finally went away, and it started to feel really good. I never felt this feeling before. It’s like my vagina was begging for more and more. Minutes have gone by and I have finally came, just a couple of seconds after me, James fills me up inside with his cum. I lay on my side, and James lays down next to me, putting his arms around me.

James: Did you like that?

Cathryn: Yeah. It felt good. (I kiss him on the lips) I love you.

James: (kisses me back) I love you too.

Cathryn: (I close my eyes) Good night.

With in two seconds I fall right to sleep.

James: (Whispers into my ear) Sweet dreams baby. ( kisses my forehead, closes his eyes, and goes to sleep.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:36 AM   #108
savjack
Baby Member

all in all a good story
this is jsut my opinion so don't rage mf if you disagree and if you agree kool

ok i love your story much like i love others, and much like others there is 1 thing that has now almost turned me off it.
for me it's when characters sudenly change from the way they are seen earlier on jeremy in this case. again my opinion but for the better part of the story he is umm how to put it..... he does not like people making sexual "moves" on his sister (for the most part) and often treated people who tried to (if memory serves). but in the last two segments he pulled a complete 180 and told his sister to let them play with her pussy? and after she said no she told her to suck all there cocks? (and if i remember right he said something to logan about that in the 2nd last upload "Jeremy: Cathryn, you better watch your mouth, or I’ll clean it out with soap. Logan, you better not even thing about putting that thing any where in my sister.") just saying so please don't rage me

sorry for the rant but it is late and i had to say it

all in all 7/10 (if not for feeling like i stated before 8.5/10)

P.S the last upload ending was nice tho so maybe 7.25/10

(also sorry for the few spelling mistakes again late and very tierd)
savjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:48 AM   #109
Mater56

This story is AWESOME. Although...i'm kind of confused on weather its real or fiction....PLEASE TELL ME OR IT WILL BOTHER ME FOR A WHILE. And if it is real, you have real courage :O
Mater56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:37 AM   #110
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Another great installment.

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Old 06-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #111
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

Default Can't wait for more!!!!!!:)

MORE MORE
I am really enjoying this
it's ok that you've made some mistakes in some chapters
this story is great
Is it real or fiction?
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:05 PM   #112
potter1harry
Account Banned

wow they had sex um wow i love this wow i just love it like wow(i like the word wow)

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:21 AM   #113
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

soooooooooo good. loveitloveitloveit!

<3 Don't forget to be awesome.

internet married to G.J. as of 7:08:33 pm EST on May 31st 2011

Feel free to ask questions
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #114
crossdressingwedgie
Account Banned

Default amazing

this is amazing please keep writing and when this is over you should make more stories

Dislikes: public,friends,rude people,messy, or anything over 30 minutes long

LOOK AT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT IS CROSSDRESSINGWEDDGIE1
crossdressingwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #115
Mater56

Default Been a while

It's been a while since you posted anything....we're all getting anxious.
Mater56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #116
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mater56 View Post
It's been a while since you posted anything....we're all getting anxious.
I hate to break it to you, but this wait is nothing. We all had to wait months once. I'm just excited we got the last installment as quickly as we did

<3 Don't forget to be awesome.

internet married to G.J. as of 7:08:33 pm EST on May 31st 2011

Feel free to ask questions
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #117
cassaddee604

Default LoveLoveLOVEEE.

Bahh I love this story! I just found it today and already can't wait for the next installment! (:
cassaddee604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:54 PM   #118
SrattNights11
Account Banned

I agree. I was happy to see the next installment so quickly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeacaroline View Post
I hate to break it to you, but this wait is nothing. We all had to wait months once. I'm just excited we got the last installment as quickly as we did

Old 07-06-2011, 03:49 AM   #119
badgirl44

Default :)

OMG JUST FOUND THIS STORY! most stories on here lose my interest pretty quickly. this is awesome!!!
badgirl44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:16 AM   #120
EmoAeden

*Does his best Oliver impersonation*

Please, can we have some more ?

Advertisements
Kink Talk