Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

View Poll Results: Would you participate in a revival of this thread?
Yes 43 91.49%
No 4 8.51%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2016, 07:47 PM   #1
IAmBob

Default Slave Economy

NOTE: TO PURCHASE A SLAVE, YOU MUST BOTH POST IN THE THREAD AND SEND ME A PM. There has been some confusion over collegegirl20, and I want to avoid this situation in the future. I received one PM and one person posted. I went with the PM as it was sent earlier than the post. From now on, do both

So, I found this old thread called slave economy. I found it looked like a good idea, but it kind of died, so here it is again:

"I saw a thread called Slave Auction, where masters were given a set number of points to bid on an ever-increasing amount of slaves. This struck me as appealing in some ways, but impractical in others, since it doesn't accurately reflect the way economies actually work. Instead, I propose this alternative.

To begin with, all new slaves belong to the bank (operated by myself). These slaves will start off worth 100 gold each. Each new master must register with the bank to buy their first slave, and they each begin with 300 gold. Slaves can be bought from the bank on a first-come first-serve basis, although the bank will not sell more than one slave to a single master in a row. Masters are required to keep track of their own wealth.

Once you have your slave, you may use them as you see fit, provided it doesn't break their limits. This includes selling them to another player at the slave's posted value. As this is a free market, buyers and sellers can decide among themselves how best to work out a transaction. You may wish to sell directly to someone, or maybe hold an auction. In any case, once a transaction has occurred, please make a post so that anyone engaging in the slave market may see who owns which slave.

Every day at midnight EST (UTC-5), every slave that has been owned by the same master for two or more days (i.e. the first midnight after the 48 hour mark has passed) will accrue in value by 1% (always round- do not have decimal values). This means that a slave that was worth 100 gold will be worth 101 gold. This ensures that the economy can continue to grow. Purely owning a slave for a significant amount of time adds to its value, making slaves a valuable commodity, similar to art. On the other hand, for every day a slave is unowned, their value goes down by one gold. Slaves are required to keep track of their own values.

To stimulate economic growth, masters may apply for a loan from the bank. Based on slave feedback, the interest rate of this loan may be high or low (good masters get lower rates, to incentivize their continued purchasing of slaves). To apply for a loan, please put the phrase "Loan application" in bold at the top of your post, so that it can be easily seen. This way, slaves can see if someone is applying for a loan, and can PM me to weigh in on their previous masters' abilities. All loans must be paid back in full within two weeks. On the midnight after the 14-day mark, if the loan has not been repaid with the posted interest, the offending master's slaves will be repossessed. You may, of course, ask other masters for financial help, if they're willing to give it. If necessary, you may offer to rent yourself out as a slave, while still retaining ownership of your own. In this case, you will not start off as the bank's property; anyone willing to buy you will pay you directly. You may work out the terms of your agreements yourself.

Misuse or neglect of slaves may result in their confiscation. Slaves may report if their owner has been missing for an extended period without explanation, or if they are intentionally breaking their limits, and the Association for Slave Safety (also run by myself) will take the necessary steps. ASS may remove the slave from the master without compensation, and the master will be put on probation. A second offense will result in that master being banned from the Slave Economy.

If you'd like to earn additional gold, please head over to the Slave Public Works thread to put your slave to work.

I believe that's it. If changes or clarifications are necessary, I will edit this post, although the market should be self-regulating. When you join the Economy, please make a post explaining whether you are a slave or a master, and PLEASE make sure the following information is in your signature:

Both:
-Please make sure to specify that you are part of the Slave Economy.

Slaves:
-The fact that you are a slave
-Your value (this starts at 100)
-Your current master
-When that master acquired you
-Your limits

Masters:
-The fact that you are a master
-Your current wealth
-Each of your current slaves"

While there are some that seem somewhat similar on kik, there are none that I can find on getdare.
I will attempt to keep a running list of all the slaves, masters, and their respective values/wealth, although, as stated above, everyone must also keep track. If no one knows your value, it is reset to 100. If no one knows your wealth, it is assumed to be 100."

If I started this again, would there be interest? Would people actually join, and actually carry through?
This is directly copy pasted. It is not my idea, I just wanted to revive it.
And I don't know if this is in the right section, feel free to move it if it's not

THE SLAVE ECONOMY IS NOW OPEN! However, I am still open to any suggestions.
Contact me to purchase a slave. Slaves, if you are not contacted by me about your purchase, while the person said they bought you, post in this thread or PM me.

The current bank slaves:
ncc26476, 98 gold
nugget61565, 98 gold
Robert24, 99 gold
Dare4mee, 99 gold
Hypnoslavebitchboi, 99 gold
Saif, 100 gold
Hardworker, 100 gold

Purchased slaves: (amount listed was price at purchase, not current value)
collegegirl20 (sewerwatergas, 12/05/2016, 100 gold)
Deadgayfabulous (wedgies only) (Mikey243, 14/05/2016, 99 gold)
Tiasismeas (I.P.K, 14/05/2016, 98 gold)

Last edited by IAmBob; 05-14-2016 at 02:30 PM.
IAmBob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IAmBob for this post:
Old 05-10-2016, 07:53 PM   #2
Tiasismeas

Id join as a slave, just need to update my signature .

19 trans male
100 gold
No master from slave economy yet

Controlled by Madam Jess

I am a slave in the slave economy. Value: 101.
Owned by I.P.K.
Tiasismeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:30 PM   #3
IAmBob

As well, if you like the idea but think a certain aspect needs to be changed, feel free to post it. I will try and get the thread really running if by 50 votes it is still at least 75% yes
Old 05-11-2016, 08:29 AM   #4
darkmorgoth

Wouldn't it be fun if unowned slaves DECREASED in value over time, i.e. 1 gold per day down to a minimum of 10 or so? :-)

BTW, my vote is 'maybe' ;-)
darkmorgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 12:26 PM   #5
IAmBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmorgoth View Post
Wouldn't it be fun if unowned slaves DECREASED in value over time, i.e. 1 gold per day down to a minimum of 10 or so? :-)

BTW, my vote is 'maybe' ;-)
Yes, that would be a good idea. I'll add that in. Thank you for the suggestion
Old 05-11-2016, 01:27 PM   #6
ncc26476

this sounds like fun

I will join as male CD'ing slave worth 100 gold no master yet.

I'm up for trying some PM dares.. will sent reports or pics/vid if you ask for proof...

Likes.. pics. vids, knickers, tights, being controlled and moderate public, webcam dares...still exploring more

Limits... scat, wedgie, family, friends, writing, blood..

skpye and kik me at....... ncc26476
ncc26476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 06:03 PM   #7
IAmBob

Just to specify, this thread is not open yet. It will open if, at 50 votes, it is still at least 75% yes. I will post again clarifying the opening.

Last edited by IAmBob; 05-12-2016 at 05:27 PM.
IAmBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 06:03 PM   #8
nugget61565
Account Banned

I will join as a slave
Worth:100 gold
Master:none
nugget61565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 05:20 PM   #9
IAmBob

Default Grand opening!!!

OK, well clearly a lot of people have voted, and it is overwhelmingly positive, so I guess might as well start now! The slave economy is now open!
So, the rules, aside from stated above (or some that are above, just for reminder): When you join, you must subscribe to this thread. People might post about you, or something interesting to you, that you will want to know about. Also, you are required to keep track of your own value (explained above). You must add to your sig "I am in the slave economy as a _________ (slave/master). My current Master/Slave(s) is(are) __________, since ________." You can either PM someone to become their slave/master, or can post on here. RESPECT THEIR LIMITS! Slaves can post here or PM me if their Master is not following this rule. However, by entering this economy, you are agreeing that you will not leave your Master without permission from either myself or him/her. You can only choose to leave if you are currently unowned. Finally, one last thing: I will keep a list of all the bank's slaves, so it is important to let me know if you sell them. Slaves can be sold to the bank at current value, or you can negotiate with other members. (I would recommend using current value at least as a base. As well, you may include non-gold payments, such as giving a dare)
Good trading!
Oh, and really one last thing: does anyone have any ideas as for how a master could gain gold, other than selling a slave?
Old 05-12-2016, 05:33 PM   #10
ncc26476

ok now this thread is live I will join as slave. I'm a CD'ing male worth 100 gold

I'm up for trying some PM dares.. will sent reports or pics/vid if you ask for proof...

Likes.. pics. vids, knickers, tights, being controlled and moderate public, webcam dares...still exploring more

Limits... scat, wedgie, family, friends, writing, blood..

skpye and kik me at....... ncc26476
ncc26476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 05:45 PM   #11
collegegirl20

I am female slave.
collegegirl20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 05:47 PM   #12
IAmBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirl20 View Post
I am female slave.
OK, then update your sig
Old 05-12-2016, 08:10 PM   #13
sewerwatergas
Account Banned

I'll join as a master. This sounds amusing.

Likes: Enthusiasm, communication, unsolicited offers via PM, receiving confirmation, a willingness to try new things

Dislikes: Rudeness

Need to be punished? We can help
BDSM Test Results

I am in the Slave Economy, and the owner of collegegirl20 since 13 May 2016.
sewerwatergas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 08:23 PM   #14
Tiden
getDare Sweetheart

I'll try this as a master. Sounds like fun to me.

Limits: cam, scat, face pics, anal, cumplay, crossdress
Tiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 08:26 PM   #15
Mikey243

I'll join in this one as a master and I'll buy college girl for 100 gold
Mikey243 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk