Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
MisterMasochist

Default large butt plug

hey all. looking to wear my large butt plug for a long time. please add time, and I will add all responses together! also accepting anal torture and cbt tasks

own: large anal toys, impact toys, chastity belt, bdsm accessories

Kinks: CNC/blackmail, 24/7, TPE, CBT, urethral play (sounding, torture), anal (large objects, marathon usage, torture), forced bi, cum play, cock worship, group play, public, watersports, chemical play, bondage, predicament bondage, heavy impact play, extreme humiliation/degradation/objectification/dehumanization, cuckolding, and others.

Looking for new dynamics!
MisterMasochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
male slave for sale

Smile hi

2hrs for butt plug. Pinch your dick head as hard as you can 5 times then rub toothpaste on your irritated dick head
Old 08-16-2013, 11:21 PM   #3
ChasteToiletBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by male slave for sale View Post
2hrs for butt plug. Pinch your dick head as hard as you can 5 times then rub toothpaste on your irritated dick head
i agree but would say that after pinching your dickhead and rubbing toothpaste in it you should put your chastity belt on over without wiping off so that your not tempted to rub off the paste on your pants, sheets, etc. until you have removed the butt plug. If possible sleep with the plugin and chastity on overnight. If you can make it the whole night with both items you deserve the orgasm waiting on you in the morning. If not you should remain in chastity and try again the following night.
ChasteToiletBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:25 PM   #4
This-Girl

Add an additional 6 hours, use some icy hot on your cock and put the belt on again after that

Dislikes/Won't do: Public, Permanent, Enemas, Family, friends, illegal, extreme pain, Urine/Scat. Webcam, videos, or pictures

Done something wrong? Want a punishment? Fill the form out: http://jotform.us/form/40570846841155

http://i46.tinypic.com/314dx0w.jpg
This-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #5
mr.willing

add an hour and drop put ur balls on the toliet seat and drop the lid on them 5 times

i am a bad slut and need lessons on how to dress more slutty. p.m. me to give me suggestions
mr.willing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk