Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-21-2016, 07:01 PM   #1
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Lightbulb The Riddler

Here is a game I have come to enjoy playing with my pet. There is also a Solo Play variant.

For Couples

Find a list of riddles.

Decide who is going to be the "Challenger" and who will be the "Victim."

The Victim reads the riddle, which the Challenger then attempts to solve. While the Challenger considers the riddle, the Victim must edge repeatedly until the Challenger solves it or gives up.

If the Challenger solves the riddle, the Victim may stop edging (or receive some other reward).

If the Challenger gives up and asks for the answer, the victim must spank their private area 10 times, hard (or receive some other punishment).

The game goes on for as long as you want, or for a number of correct guesses equal to the number of a 2d6 roll.

Variants:

Solo Play

You are both the Challenger and the Victim. Find a site that hides the answers for riddles in spoiler tags. You must edge until you are ready to make a guess at the answer. If you answer correctly, you may stop edging (or receive some other reward). If you answer incorrectly, you must spank your private area 10 times, hard (or receive some other punishment).

Pain Slut

Instead of edging, the Victim continues to add clothes pins to their genitals for as long as it takes the Challenger to guess. If the Challenger gives up, the clothes pins are pulled off (either one by one or all together). If the Challenger guesses correctly, the clothes pins are taken off normally. For solo play, pull them off if you guess incorrectly and take them off normally if you guess correctly.

Lube Up

On the first riddle, the Victim does nothing until the Challenger either answers correctly or gives up. If the Challenger answers correctly, the Victim may insert a phallic object with a dime-sized amount of lubricant and fuck it until the Challenger answers or gives up on the next riddle. From there forward, the Victim may add small amounts of lubricant for correct answers and be denied lubricant (or have to use some sort of irritant such as bengay) if the Challenger gives up.

Strip

For each time the Challenger gives up, the Victim must strip one item of clothing. For each correctly answered riddle, the Victim may retrieve one item of clothing. This can be done in combination with soft/hard public play (opened windows, playing outside, etc.) and other play.

Shots

For each correctly answered riddle, the Victim may take a shot of a beverage of their choosing. Each time the Challenger gives up, the Victim must take a shot of an unpleasant (but safe to consume) substance such as urine, semen, or prune juice.

Reward and Punishment Variations

Here are some activities you can perform aside from edging and slapping:

Reward Variants

Orgasms If you are the type of person who can achieve multiple orgasms, then you could have an orgasm for each correctly answered riddle.

Candy For a non-sexual variant, the Victim can receive a piece of candy for correctly answered riddles.

Punishment Variants

Body Writing Each time the Challenger gives up, the Victim must write a degrading word or phrase on their body (hope you don't run out of room on hide-able areas!)

Shocking Each time the Challenger gives up, the Victim gets a zap from a dog collar, TENS unit, or electric fly swatter. (Be sure to play safe, people.)

Tick Marks (TW Blood) Each time the challenger gives up, the Victim gets a tick mark carved into their skin (Use a sharp, sterile knife and keep away from arteries and shallow veins)

Spanks Each time the challenger gives up, the Victim gets a number of spanks equal to a 2d6 roll.

If I think of other variants I'll post 'em.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 07-25-2016 at 04:41 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iSpuds for this post:
Old 07-21-2016, 10:42 PM   #2
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

Bug

I am definitely going to try this! What would be some other punishments instead of slapping?
Old 07-22-2016, 10:47 AM   #3
cheese_and_nacho

like, great idea, thanks. Could you also please post some more punishment idea for the solo play and pain slut variations?

Likes:- light to moderate pain, bondage/restraints, rules, nipple torture[clothespins!!], orgasm denial, humiliation, light CBT, group, anal, oral, cum swallowing.

Dislikes:- intense pain

LIMITS[NON-NEGOTIABLE]:- social suicide, friends/family, scat, pee, blood, bestiality, face pics, webcam, permanent.

BDSM test results

HI. I got this AMA thread here. If you want to know more about me, just ask!
cheese_and_nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:09 AM   #4
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

That's a nice idea
I love riddles, never thought about it before
Athanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:41 PM   #5
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Added some more variants.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:43 PM   #6
bleonav06
Account Banned

Id like to try this with someone

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:26 PM   #7
Meowmix

Would be glad to play with someone, I can't play until its pretty late at night though.

Hit me up in PM or here
Hard limit : full public, family.

Toys : buttplug,inflatable buttplug, anal hook, buttplug tail, rope, dildo, nipple clamps, g-spot stim. ballgag, flogger.

PM me pinch and I will pinch my nipples for x minutes

My sexmap!
Meowmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:41 PM   #8
diaper06
Account Banned

Ill play with some one. Pm me

Add to my cornertime dare!
Kik: diaperboy06

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
diaper06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 10:25 PM   #9
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

This is a good idea
but I would suggest one change, if the person solves the riddle then the victim gets punished, but if they fail the victim gets rewarded
that encourages the game to be played properly.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk