Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 01-06-2024, 05:56 PM   #1
Loobzies

Male 24/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

24/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

INTRODUCTION

Hello people of GD. My name is Andy. I am a 24 year old Dom currently living in Canada. This isn't the first time I've made an ad here but I'm really hoping that it will be the last time. I've had some success with this before but I haven't found anything that has stuck. Some of this is my fault, some of it isn't, but regardless I am here once again to try and find the right person that I can share this special part of my life with!

ABOUT ME

Like I said, I am 24 and I'm currently living in Canada. I've been involved in the BDSM community for some time now but I've only had one or two lasting dynamics. I'm not uneducated but I would say I am a bit of a novice when it comes to actually having a dynamic. I know what I am looking for and I believe I have a good understanding of how to have a dynamic but just keep in mind that if you're looking for a professional Dom with tons of experience that's not me.

I love sports. I played baseball growing up and I still love it to this day. I also am a big fan of football and basketball. I also really enjoy the MCU, DCU, and Star Wars/other movie franchises like that. I like to game too when I can find the time. If you are someone who has any of these interests than that would be great, I can talk about these subjects for years and I find it so attractive when girls are into stuff like that as well.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A SUB

-Honesty

The most important part of any dynamic, in my opinion is honesty. I don't need you to tell me every dark secrets you have but if we want to have a healthy and lasting dynamic, the foundation needs to be honesty with one another.

-Respect

Even though we would be entering a dom/sub dynamic there still needs to be a level of mutual respect. Respecting each others time, limits, past history ect. You would be giving over a very vulnerable part of your life over to me and I don't take lightly the responsibility that comes with that. If we enter into any kind of dynamic, then we must have respect for one another.

This also means that you would respect the authority that I would have over you. Tt means that you would respect our agreed upon rules and lifestyle as well. If you submit yourself to me then I would except you to have enough respect for me as your dom to obey what has been establish. If you're someone who says one thing and then it's a chore and a half for you to actually follow through then we will not be compatible. Be a woman of your word and I will be a man of mine!

-Communication

Another thing that I would except from my sub is clear, consistent communication. I know that everyone has a life and it's not always possible to communicate constantly, but what I would like to at least daily communication, even if it's sometimes to check in in the morning and evening, I would like some level of daily communication. Ideally, however we would be able to talk for extended periods throughout the day, this of course will depend on the person, but that's the goal I strive for.

I'm also looking for someone who can communicate in an intelligent manner. Proper grammar and clear sentences are very important for me!

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A DYNMAIC

Ideally I'm looking for a Total Power Exchange 24/7 Long Term Dynamic. This is something that is a huge commitment when done right and it's not something that you can do half heartedly. I want to control most aspects of your everyday life, like what you wear, what you buy, when you wake up, when you go to sleep, when you use the bathroom ect. Again, this is a commitment and if you don't think that you could see yourself fully submitting to that kind of lifestyle then maybe this isn't the right fit. I am fine with taking on someone who is willing to work her way up but the goal would be to get to this point.

This kind of dynamic isn't exclusively what I would be open to doing but it would be at the top of the list. If you wouldn't be able to commit to that kind of relationship then I would be happy to discuss alternative dynamics and see if we can find something that is mutually beneficial.

I am also looking for someone that I can build a very special and close bond with. BDSM to me is so much more than ropes and whips and rules. I want to have real chemistry and a real connection with my sub. I want to get to know her fears, her insecurities, what makes her happy, what makes her sad, all of it. I want a relationship with my sub, not just a dynamic. I want to be able to talk daily, for hours a day, I want to be able to talk about what is happening in our lives and what we are striving for in our lives. I want more than just someone who will do what I ask without any further dialogue, if this kind of dynamic were to ever work out it will only be because of the foundation our relationship has built.

ABOUT YOU

You should be someone between the age of 18-30. Time zone isn't a huge factor for me but I would like it to be similar to mine so that we are able to talk regularly.

Something that is very important for me is that you are willing to take pictures/send videos. I'm not saying you need to send me a nude photo with your face right away, but as trust builds I would need you to be comfortable with sending pics/vids. I don't really get any enjoyment out of talking to a random profile picture and I feel as though we can't build that connection if I can't see you. This is a deal breaker if you're not willing to do this.

Experience isn't important for me although the less experience you have the better. It's very difficult to always be compared to previous Dom's you've had so if you're coming into this with no past experience, great, if you're coming into with with a lot of expertise, also great, just keep your past relationships and experiences in the past.

MY KINKS

I will get into a few of my bigger kinks and then list off a bunch of other ones that I have.

-TPE: This one has been talked about already

-Praise/Worship: I love to be praised by my sub, I love it when she acts like she just can't get enough of me. I find it so attractive when my sub will randomly send me dirty texts/messages throughout the day. It is such a huge turn on for me.

-Lingerie: This probably sounds stupid. What guy doesn't like lingerie? I just feel like for me, seeing my sub in sexy lingerie is even better than seeing her naked. The effort that it takes to put it on and to style it, it just means more. So if you have a lingerie collection bonus points

-Collars/Leashes: I always want my sub to be collared at all times. Just as a semi public kind of way of showing the world that she's owned

-Semi Public: Going into a public bathroom while your at work or shopping and taking a picture for me is such a huge turn on. Wearing a butt plug in public or no panties at all... Semi public stuff is a huge turn on for me.

-Humiliations/Degradation: Another big kink of mine is verbal degradation/humiliation and making you do humiliating tasks

OTHER KINKS

-Bondage
-Blindfolds
-Handcuffs
-Butt Plugs
-Voyeurism
-Orgasim Control

CONCLUSION

If you've read the ad to this point then I'm hoping something about me has caught your eye. If you want to reach out to me and see if we'd be a good fit then please either message me here or on Kik (preferably) @Loobzies and please answer the following questions

-Name
-What is your experience as a sub?
-In your opinion what makes you a good sub?
-What do you like most about your body?
-What about my ad caught your eye?
-Why do you think you'd be a good sub for me?

I hope to hear from you soon!
Loobzies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 05:09 PM   #2
Judgih

I'm not what you're looking for but I thought this was a really well written ad. Good luck with your search!
Judgih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 11:47 AM   #3
Loobzies

Giving this a bump as I am still looking for the right match. Shoot me a message!

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Old 03-15-2024, 02:45 PM   #4
Loobzies

Bumping this again as I'm still looking

Kik Loobzies
Old 04-30-2024, 02:36 PM   #5
Loobzies

Going to give this another bump. Still looking, please send a message if you think we'd be a fit!

Kik Loobzies

Advertisements
Kink Talk