Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-30-2024, 07:27 PM   #3421
punishme_666

Drink 3 glasses of water and hold until desperate. While waiting make sure you push on your bladder for 15 seconds every 20 minutes. Once you are super desperate to pee completely relax your bladder and walk to the bathroom. Once there if you haven’t already made a mess of yourself allow yourself to pee in the toilet for 10 seconds then put your cock away and finish pissing yourself. Stay in your soaked clothing and stand in the corner for 20 minutes thinking about how pathetic you are! Change out of your clothing after an hour.
Limits: public, scat, prolonged dares(unless if its keeping a butt plug in/bladder control), A2M, photos/video + being loud

Have a dare/punishment for me? PM me & if it’s within my limits I’ll do it & send you a report. ♡ with love, V
punishme_666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder, pee