Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-28-2012, 08:21 PM   #256
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
I can't wear jeans with nothing underneath, I hate the way it feels.
Hahahahaha that's because you're a guy. Gabe has quite thoroughly explained to me that certain things can be uncomfortable.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #257
sexyliliana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
and I just like how it feels slightly rough, but not enough that I would panic, or it would become really uncomfortable - and I don't wear jeans that are too tight...
I totally agree with you I shave off all body hair on a daily basis and I just love the feel of jeans with nothing underneath. you described it perfectly
sexyliliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:03 AM   #258
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
Hahahahaha that's because you're a guy. Gabe has quite thoroughly explained to me that certain things can be uncomfortable.
Girls get all the luck. Just kidding.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #259
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyliliana View Post
I totally agree with you I shave off all body hair on a daily basis and I just love the feel of jeans with nothing underneath. you described it perfectly
Exactly. It just provides a slight touch of pleasure and a little reminder that you aren't wearing as much as everyone thinks you're wearing
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #260
novice_girl

I much prefer the results of a brazilian wax, but the downside to them is that you have to wait for it to grow out a little bit first, which I loathe. So I had a wax a while back, and just maintain it by tweezing my mons (if you do it every couple of days there's only a few and so it doesn't take long at all), and shaving the rest (because tweezing the lips is just far too painful!)

Specific: orgasm control, hidden public, name calling, body-writing, clamps/clothes pegs, spanking, a (low) chance of being caught, dressing up to go out...

Limits: dangerous/permanent/illegal, knives, pics, needles, bathroom-related, blood, age-play, time-extended, messy, sleep deprivation.

I like pushing myself but safety comes first! I'm not into dice dares.
novice_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #261
Kinkyguy26

I liked to keep myself groomed especially my pubes so i usually use electric clippers. I actually just a few days ago went and got my first waxing! I waxed my chest, stomach, lower back and butt. Maybe next time ill do my pubes i guess im a little scared :0
Kinkyguy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #262
humiliation_man1121

At the moment it's a little hairy but I typically shave it once every two weeks. I don't like hair there but it's such a pain in the ass to shave. If anyone has tips or tricks please message my mail box or reply here.
humiliation_man1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #263
Conan987

I shave mine everyday, first time they started to grow back it itched like hell, but not anymore
Likes: anal, ice play, nipple play, clit play, hole stretching/training, pain, humiliation, multiple penetration, forced orgasm, watersports, creampies, feeling full, spanking, painful insertion, bondage, roleplay

Limits:Family/friend involvement, pictures/webcam, scat (enemas are the closest I will go), permenant,
Conan987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #264
Narria

I shave when I get a chance to and then ware pantyhose love the feeling
Narria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #265
theotakuontheblock
Account Banned

I used to shave mine off about once to twice a week, but now i've gotten used to it, so i just keep nice and clean shaven. :3

likes: wedgies, pee, messy stuff, challengeing dares, secluded exhibitionism, bondage, nudity, humiliation, and anime stuff.

F/19/US/16/A

everynight this week that i don't get 8hrs of sleep, i have to ask person above me for a PM dare

i'm an Otaku, so that means i love anime to the extremes! =^.^= and if you don't like that, then tough luck! <3 <(^.^)>
Inuyasha! yea!<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
theotakuontheblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:59 PM   #266
x1x

I do. sometimes trim it short
x1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #267
RST
Distinguished Member

I keep everything below my penis clean shaven. It feels nice to do and it's way more hygienic. The top part I trim shorter regularly.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #268
johnfkennedy1990

shave completely clean. i feel so dirty with pubes and its so smooth and cute completely bald

Dislikes Dangerous, friends, family, pain

http://tinychat.com/johnfkennedy1990
johnfkennedy1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:09 AM   #269
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

I prefer completely shaving, actually. Is that odd?
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:19 AM   #270
Feudal

Of course I shave my pubes off!

EVERYTHING feels sexier when its against bare skin. when I first started I was a bit self conscious about it, especially in the showers at the gym, but really - whats the big deal - If you see a girl with shaved pubes you think "Wow, hot - she's interested in how she looks down there... that means she'll prob be a lot more fun in bed" - Why wouldn't it be the same for guys? ;-)

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk