Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2016, 12:03 AM   #391
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
You should play dress up on the tumblr; it will provide ideas for boys to crossdress- they could just look at you- no tits as you are..you could provide them a model to try their ideas..

Tell me really, how ashamed are you of your...chest area?
I'm so ashamed of my chest area that I wear double padded bras and shirts that hide where my tits should be. I also am so ashamed when I see men stare at normal chests and don't even notice mine

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

I am looking to meet dominant men and women to put me in my place

Snapchat : lilbondagechick
kik is lexi_x0 / send me interesting dares
LilBondageChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:05 AM   #392
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
Well do that too and totally humiliate yourself to the world.
This makes me SO wet

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

Old 12-15-2016, 11:38 AM   #393
jpf234

Oh come on those tiny things where made so high schoolers could feel good about themselves, hell you could be twelve and seeing your tits would make anyone feel better

You should throw away all your bras there so small no one will know the difference he'll throw away your panties with that body you could get away with wearing diapers at least it will look like you have an ass

And think of it this way if you go in a shop to buy some more bras all the workers will have a good laugh cause you don't even need them

So what do you call them
Pancakes
Bee stings
Mosquito bites
Nipples
Washboard
Ironingboard
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:53 AM   #394
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBondageChick View Post
I'm so ashamed of my chest area that I wear double padded bras and shirts that hide where my tits should be. I also am so ashamed when I see men stare at normal chests and don't even notice mine
Because there's nothing to notice.
Seriously, I thought from your profile pic you're just a crossdresser. Get a better profile picture - or make an album at kink.com (partner site of getdare that allows nudity), though I can't see how could you get banned here when there is plenty of guys posing bare chest and they have more boobs than you.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 01:25 PM   #395
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Get a few flat colored T-shirts. Make it yellow... or any other flat solid color. Maybe different colors if you please (each different shirt a different color), as long as they are flat solid colors.

Stamp in the message: "Where are my tits? Have you seen them around?". Underneath those words, include my logo (the horseshoe magnet with the nails all stuck in).

Use the shirt or shirts (one at a time) for an entire week.

You are not allowed to wear ANYTHING underneath or above your shirt. Too cold for that? Wait it until it gets to be warm enough, then.

Get some pics on that shirt and make an album here with them. Every day for the entire week you will start the day by dressing with your shirt and a skirt, posing for the camera, uploading them to an album here, and making a post on this thread announcing the fact that you have new pics in your album. Make sure there are links to this message and thread from that album. Then you may start your daily activities.

During the week it gets rainy? Use an umbrella. You are only allowed to wear one thing on top of your tits and that is your shirt. You could always were nothing at all on top of them, if you prefer...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:54 PM   #396
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
Oh come on those tiny things where made so high schoolers could feel good about themselves, hell you could be twelve and seeing your tits would make anyone feel better

You should throw away all your bras there so small no one will know the difference he'll throw away your panties with that body you could get away with wearing diapers at least it will look like you have an ass

And think of it this way if you go in a shop to buy some more bras all the workers will have a good laugh cause you don't even need them

So what do you call them
Pancakes
Bee stings
Mosquito bites
Nipples
Washboard
Ironingboard
This post made me DRIPPING wet. I wish I was forced to always go braless, and wear a diaper to pad my ass and give me a shape. I call them "bumps" because they are raised slightly.

Old 12-15-2016, 03:56 PM   #397
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
Because there's nothing to notice.
Seriously, I thought from your profile pic you're just a crossdresser. Get a better profile picture - or make an album at kink.com (partner site of getdare that allows nudity), though I can't see how could you get banned here when there is plenty of guys posing bare chest and they have more boobs than you.
I will make a kink talk account just to prove I'm female. There are men with better bodies than me though, and much bigger chests

Old 12-15-2016, 03:58 PM   #398
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Get a few flat colored T-shirts. Make it yellow... or any other flat solid color. Maybe different colors if you please (each different shirt a different color), as long as they are flat solid colors.

Stamp in the message: "Where are my tits? Have you seen them around?". Underneath those words, include my logo (the horseshoe magnet with the nails all stuck in).

Use the shirt or shirts (one at a time) for an entire week.

You are not allowed to wear ANYTHING underneath or above your shirt. Too cold for that? Wait it until it gets to be warm enough, then.

Get some pics on that shirt and make an album here with them. Every day for the entire week you will start the day by dressing with your shirt and a skirt, posing for the camera, uploading them to an album here, and making a post on this thread announcing the fact that you have new pics in your album. Make sure there are links to this message and thread from that album. Then you may start your daily activities.

During the week it gets rainy? Use an umbrella. You are only allowed to wear one thing on top of your tits and that is your shirt. You could always were nothing at all on top of them, if you prefer...
I'm definitely going to do this dare

The following user says Thank You to LilBondageChick for this post:
Old 12-15-2016, 09:08 PM   #399
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Good.

Here is my logo in SVG format, which you can print any size without loss of quality:

http://www.geocities.ws/magnetic/Magnetic.svg

By the way, after you are done with your week... Keep the shirts (you actually paid for them and had them stamped, after all). Make sure you wear them at least once a month... preferably more...

However, remember that you are not allowed to wear anything above or bellow those shirts. Ever.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 12-15-2016, 10:34 PM   #400
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Can't wait to see those shirts !

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:23 PM   #401
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I would like to see her prove that she is really a girl, and not a cross-dresser with a pretty face.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:02 AM   #402
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
I would like to see her prove that she is really a girl, and not a cross-dresser with a pretty face.
This is the most humiliating post iv'e ever gotten in my life. I am so wet right now

Old 12-16-2016, 01:33 AM   #403
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Well if I was to take you on as my slave, I would ask for a verification photo with you holding a sign saying HI MM, and today's date, and I would asked for it to be nude, with you spread eagle, so I can see you weren't tucking anything away.

But one good thing, I never saw you post on, My dick is bigger than your, or punish me by my dick size, so i'll give you that. If I was to see that, that would crush me.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:38 AM   #404
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Well if I was to take you on as my slave, I would ask for a verification photo with you holding a sign saying HI MM, and today's date, and I would asked for it to be nude, with you spread eagle, so I can see you weren't tucking anything away.

But one good thing, I never saw you post on, My dick is bigger than your, or punish me by my dick size, so i'll give you that. If I was to see that, that would crush me.
I can assure you I am a female with bumps

Old 12-16-2016, 06:23 AM   #405
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Get new pictures up in your album...

I want a full frontal nude. Your hands should be held about your wannabe tit's height but about 5 cm (2") on either side of your chest, your palm should be fully showing right into the camera, with your fingers straight and pointed upwards, but your thumbs pointed towards your wannabe tits. I also want to see your waist and knees straight and your ankles touching each other. I want to see everything, from your head down to your feet. Then take another picture in the exact same position, but facing away from the camera. In this second picture, you should be standing in front of a mirror which reflects your wannabe tits right back.

If at all possible, include your face in the picture, hidden by some sort of physical mask, not digitally imposed one. If you don't have one, somehow stick a piece of paper in front of your face. But still, include this on the pictures.

Why do I want these pictures?

They will provide a definite proof beyond a shadow of a doubt your real sex, if you know what to look for. Actually, they will provide more than one proof, for the keen observer. No amount of makeup, special clothes (you won't be wearing any), or even surgery will be able to deceive a keen observer with your real sex if you provide such pictures...

You could only possible deceive us by showing pictures of someone else. Of course, in that case the woman photographed will have tits...

And have a copy of my logo in a letter sized paper clearly visible somewhere in the picture, along with today's date in handwriting by the image. This is also further insurance (not foolproof, granted) that the picture is real. You could also use a large tablet, that way it will save you the cost of getting the printout plus it will allow you to destroy it completely after taking the pictures.

My logo for the printout or tablet: http://www.geocities.ws/magnetic/Magnetic.svg

You see, you won't be able to download a picture from the Internet that meets all those requirements. You will need to actually print out the logo , write the date (or get both showing on your tablet), get fully naked and exposed and get the pictures. You will need to fully shame yourself by taking the right picture and showing it to us in your public album.

But I want to see my logo showing along with today's date in your handwriting, plus you fully ashamed, humiliated and exposed before the entire world, uploaded to some public album you make somewhere on this site. And I want this pictures to be a permanent addition to your album.

Refuse me these most humiliating pictures, and we will all know you are really a most deceivous and lowly homosexual person.

Last edited by Magnetic; 12-16-2016 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Grammar correction

Advertisements
Kink Talk