Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2024, 07:05 AM   #1
prettyface

Band-Aid Make My Ass Red And Sore

Hi everyone!

Today, I am in the mood to get spanked until my ass is red and sore, there are tears in my eyes and I can't even sit down properly. I want to suffer, to groan and wince in pain.

Tell me how many times to spank myself, with what implement, in what positions and any other specifics you want to include.

To make things more interesting, I may not have an orgasm until all the assigned spanking has been completed.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kinks: tease and denial/chastity/ruined orgasms, etc, some pain, bondage, humiliation, predicaments, games
Maybe, but don't count on it: anal, pee holding, pics
Limits: pee and scat, public, other people, permanent/long term, extreme pain, wedgies, cam, rules
Toys: chastity cage, dildo, prostate massager, handcuffs, ropes, ballgag, clothespins

Make me spank myself here or PM me SPANK to give me 20 spanks with a wooden spoon.
prettyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 09:21 AM   #2
Leland
Distinguished Member

Ahhh the sour pain coming from the lack of sweet pain! X3

No limits? Ok...

Every set must be done in one go. If you take a break for more than 5 seconds, restart.
Edge before and after every set. Remember that you are in denial until you complete everything!
Always naked and always wear prostate massager, ballgag and clothespins on nipples.
If you really want to change an implement or position, you can do it but add 40 spanks.
No time limit: take all days you need to complete all of them.

80 spanks with hairbrush, on the floor of the bathroom, head down ass up.
80 spanks with paddle, bent over chair.
50 spanks with paddle, over a couch arm or similar, 1 spank per second, use a metronome.
50 spanks with belt, on bed, cushions under belly.
50 spanks with your favourite implement, on bed, cushions under belly, 1 spank per second.
50 spanks HARD with wooden spoon, bent over table, ankles tied to the table legs.
50 spanks with your favourite implement and position, edge while spanking.
100 spanks HARD with your favourite implement and position.

Repeat a 2nd time the set you liked more (read: you felt more punishing and deserved).

Enjoy the reddest ass!

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: people, public, messy, scat, pics.

Pls send this pet PM Dares!

A Cheshire cat owning Luzifell's orgasms furever...
and AnonRK until the end of the month...
so much to do, so little time...

Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leland for this post:
Old 04-15-2024, 12:48 PM   #3
prettyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
Ahhh the sour pain coming from the lack of sweet pain! X3

No limits? Ok...

Every set must be done in one go. If you take a break for more than 5 seconds, restart.
Edge before and after every set. Remember that you are in denial until you complete everything!
Always naked and always wear prostate massager, ballgag and clothespins on nipples.
If you really want to change an implement or position, you can do it but add 40 spanks.
No time limit: take all days you need to complete all of them.

80 spanks with hairbrush, on the floor of the bathroom, head down ass up.
80 spanks with paddle, bent over chair.
50 spanks with paddle, over a couch arm or similar, 1 spank per second, use a metronome.
50 spanks with belt, on bed, cushions under belly.
50 spanks with your favourite implement, on bed, cushions under belly, 1 spank per second.
50 spanks HARD with wooden spoon, bent over table, ankles tied to the table legs.
50 spanks with your favourite implement and position, edge while spanking.
100 spanks HARD with your favourite implement and position.

Repeat a 2nd time the set you liked more (read: you felt more punishing and deserved).

Enjoy the reddest ass!
Thank you for the task, Leland! In retrospect, maybe I should have specified a limit

I a not really in the anal-mindset these days, so I chose not to do the prostate massager (anal is in my maybes in my defense), but I did extra 40 spanks on each set to make up for it.

Quote:
80+40 spanks with hairbrush, on the floor of the bathroom, head down ass up.
I find the hairbrush the worst, because it stings a lot (but worst in the good sense). Since this was the first set, it wasn't that hard, but it definitely hurt
Quote:
80+40 spanks with paddle, bent over chair.
This didn't hurt as much, but I drooled all over the floor
Quote:
50+40 spanks with paddle, over a couch arm or similar, 1 spank per second, use a metronome.
The paddle doesn't hurt that much, but now I drooled over my couch. Also not sure if it's all the edges (I've edged a lot even before starting this today) or if it was something about the position, but I could've cum without touching myself if I didn't hold it in. I had to take a break after this one, not because of pain, but to cool down and not have an accident.
Quote:
50+40 spanks with belt, on bed, cushions under belly.
The belt hurts more than the paddle, but it's a nice kind of pain, I guess. I haven't done any nipple play in a bit, so the clothespins were really starting to hurt by now.
Quote:
50+40 spanks with your favourite implement, on bed, cushions under belly, 1 spank per second.
I used the brush. Ouch. Brush hurt the most and the pain lingers for minutes.
Quote:
50+40 spanks HARD with wooden spoon, bent over table, ankles tied to the table legs.
The wooden spoon hurts almost as much as the brush. Gettting used to the clothespins, I think.
Quote:
50+40 spanks with your favourite implement and position, edge while spanking.
Brush while kneeling with my head down, OUCH. The edgign was a bit hard to achieve logistically.
Quote:
100+40 spanks HARD with your favourite implement and position.
Brush while kneeling with my head down, OUCH.
Quote:
I repeated the belt and the cushions, because it felt a bit different from the others and seemed to put me more in my place and in a subby mindspace

Well, my ass is nice and sore and so are my nipples now. Thank you again, Leland, this was amazing!

Kinks: tease and denial/chastity/ruined orgasms, etc, some pain, bondage, humiliation, predicaments, games
Maybe, but don't count on it: anal, pee holding, pics
Limits: pee and scat, public, other people, permanent/long term, extreme pain, wedgies, cam, rules
Toys: chastity cage, dildo, prostate massager, handcuffs, ropes, ballgag, clothespins

Make me spank myself here or PM me SPANK to give me 20 spanks with a wooden spoon.
prettyface is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to prettyface for this post:
Old 04-15-2024, 01:53 PM   #4
Leland
Distinguished Member

I... I thought it would take you maybe a week to complete it... or 2 or 3 days if you felt the need of a good punishment... but all within few hours... you REALLY have an hungry ass! I apologize for underestimating your needs... You're a very bad boy that really deserves to learn a big lesson and regret it! Also nice report! I'll use it to give you something else for the near future... PLEASE don't finish all of them again within a couple hours! X3

ALWAYS naked, ballgag, pegs on nipples, 1 spank per second, edge before and after.
At the end of each session, try to remove the pegs by hitting them with your implement.

You can take a 1 minute break at 100 spanks and another minute break at 200.

300 HARD spanks, brush, kneel with head down ass up.
300 HARD spanks, belt, on bed with cushions under belly.
300 HARD spanks, paddle, over a couch arm or similar.

And a little game:

Choose a implement and position, start the metronome, start a timer on the phone, and start spanking. Look away and don't count the spanks. Don't think. Spank that bad bad bad boy as long as you can... you know it deserves it... when you can't follow the metronome anymore, stop the spanking and the timer: the number of seconds that passed is the number of spanks you delivered. Let me know your record! :3

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: people, public, messy, scat, pics.

Pls send this pet PM Dares!

A Cheshire cat owning Luzifell's orgasms furever...
and AnonRK until the end of the month...
so much to do, so little time...

Leland is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking