Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2024, 08:20 AM   #1
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Male 48/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online)

48/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online)

Hello all wonderful ladies out there,

I might have interacted with some of you during my three years on Getdare, now would formally want to have a sub after all these time given the time and circumstances at my hand.

A brief introduction about myself: I am a Male,from timezone +5, currently working at a MNC, have a reading and gaming habit, and have had wonderful subs before from the getdare community too. There have been some bitter experiences as well but who doesnt have them.

An important point: My age here is showing 48, but I am 23(During account creation,might have set wrong year and am not able to rectify the same).

Kink Wise: I like bondage,rules,TPE and CNC,spanking,pain,anal,semi public etc..

Limits: I wont indulge in scat,blood,permanent,family and friends.

What I expect from you: Just someone who wants to learn and be about a dynamic , experienced,inexperienced etc. Toys/no toys can be worked upon.I want someone who can give not whole day but atleast a couple of response or how the day went, a person to talk with.
Someone from Europe/Asia/Austraila(due to timezone would be best if interested).
No pics shall ever be asked

What general dynamic would look like: That can vary, will be decided whats mutually possible.
DM me here or on kik: Daremaster04

Last edited by Daremaster04; 01-17-2024 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-19-2024, 07:58 AM   #2
Chaoskitten

Howdy,

I'm interested if you're still open.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk