Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #1
Kitten
The One & Only

Star 1 Femdom ♥

This story will (most likely) contain;
Spoiler:
FxF, MxM, FxM, blackmail, humiliation, bondage, petplay, watersports, breathplay, public, feminization, electro play, rape, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, incest and maybe some fetish wear. ♥

Chapter 1

Waiting on the corner next to the 7/11 I wrapped my open jacket around me a bit. It was cold but closing it completely would cover up the cute top I was wearing. When she'd come to pick me up, I wanted to be sure she would see it.
It cooled down quite a bit, and I checked my watch for the time. 9:47, she was running a little late. When I finally saw her car driving up to me, I cheerfully waved and called out to her.
“Vivi! Finally, geez!”

Her car came to a screeching halt, and I quickly opened the door, and sat next to her in the front seat. Intentionally leaving my jacket wide open, I pulled down the visor and used the mirror to fix my hair. I felt her watching me, but didn't look at her until I finished putting my hair as I wanted it, as the wind had blown some strands out of place.
“Sorry I was late, I was held up.”
Even though I planned on acting pissed off about it, I couldn't. I flipped the visor back up and buckled the seatbelt.
“Yeah yeah, just drive for now.”

She kissed me on the cheek real quick, and started the car. We drove for a while before we pulled up a in a driveway filled with drunk and dancing people. We got out, and she walked ahead into the house.
Music was blasting really loud, and I had a little trouble dodging all the crazy dancers that were blocking the way.

I made my way in, and snatched up a deserted beer from a table. I emptied it in seconds, and walked through the hallway to the kitchen. Vivi was standing there engaging in small talk with the host of the party, Luc. I put my empty glass down on the counter and hugged her from behind, planting a kiss in her neck. Luc gave us a weird look.

“Oh right, have you met my new girlfriend yet?” Vivi asked with a big smile.
“No way... “ Luc stepped back surprised, before bursting out in laughter. “Hahaha, you almost had me there!”
He patted me on the head before heading off, raising his glass to us. Annoyed I let go of Vivi, and checked the fridge for another beer.
“Stupid, stupid guy, always the same!” I complained, twisting off the cap of my bottle.
“I swear, he'll get what's coming to him.”

With a few big gulps, I emptied more than half of the bottle. Vivi rubbed my shoulder, calming me down a little.
“I'm sure he'll find out soon enough how serious we are.”
With a chuckle, I emptied the rest of the bottle; “I'll make damn sure he will!”

Suddenly, I thought of something. Slowly, I turned to Vivi, smiling about the plan I thought up. She looked at me a bit surprised at first, before she started smiling as mischieviously as I was.

I grabbed Vivi a beer, took her hand, and led her out of the kitchen.

“I don't think he'll mind if we go upstairs real quick, right?”
Without waiting for her answer, I pulled her with me to the stairs, and quickly went to the next floor. I opened a few doors, but they weren't very interesting. The third or fourth door I opened, was the bathroom. I almost closed the door, but then changed my mind.

“This could be interesting...” I said, almost whispering although only Vivi was there with me. She only just started drinking her beer, and took a few sips before putting it down.
“Interesting? I don't know what you're looking for, but this doesn't look very interesting.”
I noticed a cabinet, and opened some of it's drawers.
“I bet he's hiding something in here, don't you think?”
Vivi was still mostly uninterested, and just leaned back on the wall, drinking her beer.

I rummaged through some of the stuff, mostly unopened bathing products. Reaching all the way into the back, I felt something unfamiliar. I grabbed it, and pulled it out.
Vivi almost dropped her beer in surprise. In my hand I was holding the biggest and most grotesque dildo I had ever seen.
“Holy shit, Helena...”
Vivi quickly finished her beer, and put the bottle down. She grabbed the thing from me, almost in awe, and turned it around a few times to get a good look. It had veins, it had ridges, it had pearls and bumps.
“It's a monster” I said. “Where would you even get this?”
I heard some footsteps in the stairway, so I quickly pulled out my phone to snap a picture. Vivi pulled a funny face and threw up a peace sign, before rushing to put the thing back in the drawer.

We were about to leave the bathroom, but the footsteps were only getting closer. Vivi turned pale, and looking at each other we realised there was no way we could get out of there unnoticed.
Suddenly I saw the doorknob move, and I jumped into the shower and closed the curtains, Vivi following behind me as fast as she could.
After some stumbling and fumbling, the door opened, and we sat together holding our breaths, trying to be as quiet as a mouse.
With a clank, this person put down a bottle, probably beer. They opened the drawer, and I heard a soft chuckle. Slowly I leaned back a bit, trying to peek from behind the shower curtain. Vivi desperately shook her head and mimed NO, but there was little she could do to curb my curiosity.

Even though he had his back turned on me, it was easy to see who it was. Jonathan, or Jon for short, was Lucs adopted baby brother. Although he was 5 years younger, he looked like the big brother of the two. Unlike Luc, who had a slim build with an average height, he was big and buff, easily towering over him. Even though he was adopted, they both had the same friendly brown eyes, but other than that they were nothing in common. Lucs hair was a jet black, whereas his was a summery blonde. And Luc had a manly but polished face, while Jons face was more rugged.
I beckoned Vivi to come closer to take a look herself as well. She scooted over, taking a quick peek before hiding again. It wasn't untill then that I noticed Jon had the monster dildo in his hand. He turned to the door and locked it.

As quietly as I could, I pulled my phone from my pocket again. It made a little beep sound when I started the video camera function, but Jon was probably too drunk to notice it. He sure looked like it.
He pulled down the toilet seat cover, and sat down on it. The camera was running and recorded the whole ordeal.

With a feverish blush on his face, he put the toy in his mouth. This freed his hands to pull down the zipper of his trousers, and within no time both the trousers and his boxers were down to his ankles.
His big rough hands grabbed hold of his member, that was already half up. Slowly he started pumping it up and down. I turned to Vivi, and she could guess from my face what was happening. It only took another minute or two for her thoughts to be confirmed, as Jon started grunting a little.

Quickly I focussed on recording all of this again. He slowed down even more, and started licking the dildo. He pushed it into his throat a few times untill it was slick, still playing with himself. His cock was now rock hard, and looked like it was about to burst. He leaned back and put his legs up a little, revealing everything there was to see. Surprisingly, even though he did have bodyhair, he was totally smooth on his balls and pucker.

He started rubbing the tip of the dildo over his clenched asshole, and started pumping his shaft faster. Slowly the dildo slipped into him, and when he reached the base, he leaned his head back and let out a lustfull sigh. He started thrusting the thing in and out, still sighing and moaning with his deep hoarse voice.
He went faster and faster, eventually closing his eyes. His broad chest was heaving up and down as his breathing started to get more rugged, and I could tell he was closing in on a climax.

Nervously I checked how much time I had left to record, because I knew there was already a lot of data on this little phone. Three more minutes left, would that do? The seconds were ticking away, for both my phones memory, and Jons endurance. His body started tensing up, and he grabbed his cock tighter, his hand moving up and down almost furiously, his ass getting stretched more and more the less carefull he got with aiming the dildo.

Finally, his body stiffened up. The pre-cum had made his hand and cock slick and gave him an extra boost. Thrusting the dildo in his hole as deep as he could one last time, a thick creamy load forcefully spurted out his cock, and he cried out.

“Ahh, Luc!”

Beep. No more available memory.

Last edited by Kitten; 05-14-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Kitten for this post:
Old 05-14-2012, 06:07 AM   #2
Ranzid
Account Banned

..what did i just read ....
Ranzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:11 AM   #3
gigglesticker

Hurry up and write the rest before I come and rape the rest out of you.
gigglesticker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
slutpupp

absolutely fantastic story! please post more *begs like a cute lil puppy*
slutpupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
Hendrix

More! More! "does a piggy beg" (:
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
Gaia

awesome story poesje
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #7
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranzid View Post
..what did i just read ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglesticker View Post
Hurry up and write the rest before I come and rape the rest out of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
More! More! "does a piggy beg" (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
awesome story poesje
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrowsepia View Post
Oh write more please Kitten
They have said it all^^^!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:43 AM   #8
Chargy73

wow poor guy lol
cant wait for next chapter
Chargy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 04:09 AM   #9
Kitten
The One & Only

Star 1

Chapter 2

Quietly, Vivi sat next to me on the sofa and grabbed my hand. The look on her face made me suspect she was concocting some kind of plan. I played with my phone, flipping it open and closing it again.
After the party last night, the both of us hadn't spoken about the incident at all. With a fairly weak excuse we left, and went to bed. Trying to find a way to bring it up, I fidgeted around for some time, until Vivi looked at me, slightly amused.

“What is it, honey bunny?” she asked, tilting her head a bit. My attention shifted. I smiled a bit before giving her a quick peck on the cheek. I felt very lucky for landing a girl like this. Her eyes and hair were the deepest black you'd ever see, and her elf-like face had a small array of freckles crossing it. Her slender body just added to the fairytale-like look, and suddenly I got the urge to touch it.
I gave her another kiss on the cheek, a bit gentler this time. By the glimmer in her eye, I could tell she knew what I was up to. She took my phone from me and put it down on the coffee table, pushing me on my back. She positioned herself over me, one hand on either side of my head. As she did I found myself slipping down the straps of her red top, revealing a lacy white bra I hadn't seen before.

With a smile, I traced the lace with my finger, from her shoulder down to her cleavage. Her breasts were getting goosebumps, making her look even more delicate. Straddling me, she sat up and took the red top off entirely. I started undoing the button of her jeans, and pulled the zipper down.
She was swaying on top of me, almost dancing to her own music. Seeing her body move like that made me impatient and eager, but I didn't want to lose the moment yet.

Teasingly I followed the lines of her body with a featherlight touch, making my ticklish little girlfriend squirm a bit on top of me. Grinding down on me, she unbuttoned my blouse. I grabbed her bum, squeezing it hungrily, trying to pull down the tight jeans a bit. Her hands moved all over my chest, softly pinching my sensitive nipples through my blouse until they were stiff little bumps, peeking above the edges of my black bra.

She got up, leaving me a little cold but very exited. With a seductive smile, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, revealing her puffy pink nipples.

I grabbed her jeans to pull them down, but gently and firm at the same time, she pushed my hands away. Slowly she turned around, and slipped the jeans right below her bum. She bent over, one hand leaning on the coffee table, the other grabbing her own tight butt. I pulled the jeans down just a little bit more, so I could see the shape of her cute little pussy, barely covered by the thong.
Looking back over her shoulder, I could see she was getting in the mood more and more. With a slow motion she grabbed the thong, pulling it up further, making the lacy fabric brush along her swollen lips until it was so taught the thin strip couldn't cover her properly at all.

I leaned back now, which was a clear sign for her. I would like a little show. She took off the jeans entirely now, but left her heels on. She knew how platform heels could get me going, and in a leisurely pace, she placed one foot on the coffee table. Bending over again, she started rubbing her pussy lips, torturing herself slightly by not pulling the thong to the side. The dulled down stimulation was enough for her to flush, but not enough to stop the show and get to the point.

But this teasing was too much for me already. I leaned forward, and grabbed the thong, making it dig down into her flesh. I pulled her to me, and started licking and teasing her moist slit with my tongue. She shivered a bit, but when it came to sex she was very much the “strong and silent” type, in a way.
Even so, I could tell she was enjoying it by the slight tremble of her body when she bent over further, to give me better access.

After a few minutes of this, I stopped and turned her around. Grabbing her by the shoulders, I forced her down on her back, on the coffee table. I grabbed her hips and pulled lower body to the edge of the table. I knelt down on the floor, positioning myself as close to the table as I could, while she arched her back as she wrapped her legs around me.
“Why is it you still get to have so many clothes on?”

Her melodious voice had aquired a husky undertone, another telltale of her arousal.
Quickly I pulled my blouse off entirely, but I only pulled up my skirt. Even though I was wearing a bra, I opted to go commando this morning. Her stare compelled me to at least take my bra off as well, and hastily I did. She was sizing me up, and the state I was in. She could tell I was feeling it, hypnotized by her charm and appeal. I could catch a glimpse of her small amused smile, before she covered it with her hand.
Secretly, it infuriated me. How she always stayed so in control of herself. Determined to break her icy facade, I grabbed her thong by the front, and pulled it up, forcing it taut and tight over her clit. I tugged on it a few times and grabbed one of her breasts, squishing it in my hand. She repositioned her hips a little, her chest heaving up and down a bit faster. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, and pulled her legs up to take off her underwear. Her pinkish pussy looked swollen, and I planted a soft kiss on it.

I started rubbing it at a relaxed place and I saw her relax her muscles in enjoyment. Leaning over her, I kissed her belly a few times. I spread her lips apart, they were quite slippery by this point, and stroked her engorged clit up and down with two fingers.

She sighed softly, and looking up I could see she closed her eyes now. I left a trail of kisses as I moved downward slowly, teasing and rubbing her continuously. When I finally got to her most sensitive part I could feel her quiver of anticipation. Amused I began licking her slit up and down. She was getting wetter and wetter and I slipped a finger in her tight hole with ease.

She took in a deep breath when I added a second finger and started stretching her insides bit by bit.
With my mouth closed over her little bump, I licked and finger fucked her until her breathing had become ragged. She was nearing her peak although most people wouldn't be able to tell for sure. With a few more thrusts, as deep as I could, she came. I felt my hand getting more slippery, her pussy clenching down on my fingers on the inside.
Finally she let out her breath, her eyes still closed. I lapped up all her juices, making her jolt up numerous times.

When she was all nice and clean and settled down again, she sat up and kissed me. I was about to wrap my arms around her when the phone rang.
“Oh god...” I said, rolling my eyes. “Perfect timing.”
She let go with a pout on her face, and I got up to answer the phone.

“G'afternoon?”
Luc enthusiastically screamed in the phone, making me cringe.
“Hey you! I was just wondering if you had time to come buy supplies with me for this week's project. You know, the one we are supposed to have finished the day after tomorrow? That we haven't even started?”
Suddenly feeling quite exhausted, I rubbed my temple.
“Hold on, that was THIS Tuesday?”

From the corner of my eye, I saw Vivi getting up from the table, and grabbing her clothes. Silently, I cursed Luc for his bad timing. Guess I wasn't getting lucky after all.
As he rambled on about the things we'd need to get, I absentmindedly watched her get dressed again. She nodded at the phone with a quizzical look on her face.
“Who...?
“Luc.” I mouthed to her.
“Ah.” she mouthed back.
Vaguely aware that Luc was trying to get me out of the house for a work related shopping spree, I looked at my watch.

“... right?”
I just caught a snippet of his question.
“Right.” I answered, without having a clue what he said. “Let's meet in half an hour at Denny's alright? Then we'll discuss it.”
He sighed. He probably knew his story went in one ear and out the other.
“Fine. But you'd better be there.”
Before I could properly say bye, he had already hung up in my ear. Which both irked and delighted me for different reasons.

I put the phone into its station again. Vivi wrapped her arms around me from the back and gave me a quick kiss on my neck.
I smiled a bit disheartened.
“I have to go get ready cutie, I'm sorry.”
She nodded.
“But I'll be back for dinner, alright?”
She nodded again, slower this time. “You don't have to hurry, I'm not making anything special. I was thinking of a lentil soup, maybe?”
I grabbed my stuff. Keys, phone, ID. All set.
“That sounds delicious, I'll make sure I won't be late.

After grabbing my coat and a sweet goodbye kiss, I left home and drove off to the supply store.
When I finally pulled up there, I was quite surprised to find not one, but two people waiting for me.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #10
slutpupp

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please write more now?
slutpupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:06 AM   #11
SEMIZYA

Send a message via MSN to SEMIZYA

absolutely awesome kitten, cant wait to read more xxx
SEMIZYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:30 AM   #12
Ranzid
Account Banned

dammit kitten i need new boxers again ... this is the second pair that have been "mysteriously" ripped open ....
Ranzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:06 AM   #13
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Urm, wow. Loved the ending of the first chapter, although I'm not sure if I was supposed to giggle. Either way. Yes, this is definitely shaping up to be something interesting. There's most certainly some talent there Kitten. More please?

~ Blondie

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:10 AM   #14
gigglesticker

Thumbs up Keep it up you little minx

Another cliffhanger? How many boxers do I have to jizz in until this story ends?
gigglesticker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:05 AM   #15
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

this promises to be interesting!!
i'm excited for more!
(thanks for the pm)

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, femdom, gay, humiliation, lesbian