Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #91
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Do whatever you feel is best. It's your story after all.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #92
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Alright, just about done with the story. Gonna include what we did but not in incredible detail. Probably will post it tonight.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #93
Funny pie

Date: Friday, July 30th and Saturday, July 31st. Nothing happened except for in the morning of both nights and a small thing on Friday night.

We woke up extremely early, both naked, and couldn't go back to sleep. We took separate showers then got dressed walked to the park again. It was about 7:00 AM when we were at the park and it was a Friday, no one was there. After a few easy dares and a slight argument we came up with a dare to see who was a bolder man. The dare was to strip naked, leave our clothes on the bathroom floor completely visible and walk around the park once. However, to make sure no cheating was to be made, we had to do this dare... together.

It was defiantly awkward, and would have been the most embarrassing thing, if we were to be seen. We were two completely naked 14 year old boys, walking together, around the park, at 7:00AM.

The entire naked walk took around 45 minutes. When we were on our way back to the bathrooms we I grabbed Brian's arm and took him down with me behind some bushes.

“What the hell??” asked Brian. “What was that for??”

“Look closely at the bathroom.”

He stared at the bathroom and he noticed the yellow sign that showed that the Janitor was cleaning up.

“What do we do?!” I asked.

“I have no idea, we can't just walk up to him like this and ask, 'can we have our clothes back?'”

We were naked and sitting behind a bush, absolutely no cover behind us, and a high probable chance that our clothes were being taken away. This wasn't the best situation.

We continued watching the bathroom. Completely silent, hoping, just hoping that the janitor for some reason left our clothes where they were.

But why should anything work out for us? The janitor was not only carrying our clothes, but he was also laughing. He put them in his dirty water bucket with the mop and walked away.

“DAMNIT!” Brian said. “I hate janitors!”

“What do we do now?”

“We gotta get out of here. That janitor looked like he was 18, he defiantly wouldn't give us back our clothes. Our only real choice is to go home.”

“But, were naked! How are we going to get home?”

“Walk, and be extremely careful.”

Well, that's what happened. Us two naked kids walked home. It was very chilly, however, we were lucky that there were no cars. For the rest of the day, until about 5, nothing happened. We were both naked of course, but other then that, we did no more dares.

However, it wasn't going to stay like that. And we both knew it when we checked gD. We both saw linearizationcannon's dare.

We stared at it for a moment or two. We let nature decide on who would do it, and who would get it.

What we decided to do was for both of us to sleep in different rooms. One across the hall from the other. We would both be sleeping in doggy style. Also, both of us would sleep with ear plugs in, blind folded, and wearing a gag. That way, the other person won't hear the other coming, only feel it. The only way to be the person to give and not get is to wake up first. Therefore, nature decides on everything. No alarm clocks are allowed, and you must go to sleep. If the person didn't stop, you had to let them finish. When they stopped is when you knew they were done. Luckily we found condoms in a drawer of my sister's bed room (pretty gross but they fit us... tells us a little something about the size of her B.F's penis! Hahaha).

We called it night early, knowing that my parents would be home the following day and it would be very bad if they came home, neither of us were awake yet and we were sleeping like that. It was 10:30 PM, and we had to be prepared for my parents to be home at noon.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

3:45 A.M. Is when I knew I had lost. I didn't wake up by the penetration, I woke up the second Brian's cold hands were on each one of my ass cheeks. Not a second later after he put his hands there did he enter.

About a minute later he stopped. I took off the blind fold, ear-plugs, and the gag. Brian was smiling and said to me, “Probably felt a lot better on my end!”

I totally thought I would win, normally I wake up pretty early. It was a horrible feeling and I hated it. I never liked anything with my bum, minus the occasional wedgie.

I was done with dares. I hardly talked the rest of the day to Brian. I never would have gone as rough as he did with him. Also, I would have stopped after the first one. I was angry, but I remembered it was just a dare, also that he probably is gay.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
When my parents got home we acted normal and Brian went home for Saturday and Sunday. It was Monday morning and my parents were going back to work.

“Alright John, were going now! Love you! Your sister should be home soon. Is Brian coming back today?”

“Yea, perhaps later though.” I replied.

“Alright, love you!”

They left and I was by myself, yet again. I decided to stay clothed however, didn't want my sister walking in on me.

At about 1:00 Brian called me and asked when he can come over.

“Later dude, Im really tired. My parent's woke me up early again.” That was a lie.

“Alright, call me when you can.”

“Bye.” I hung up the phone and sat on the couch and watched TV. About half an hour later my sister comes through the front door.

“Hey John.” She said flatly.

“Hi.”

“How was the sleepover with Brian?”

“Eh, it was alright.”

“Okay, Im gonna go into my room and sleep, it was a long car ride home, so don't bother me.”

I gave her a nod and went back to watching my show.

About five or six hours later my sister comes out of her room and sits down on the couch. We stare at the TV for a little bit I turn to her and am about to ask her what she wants to do for dinner but as soon as I open my mouth and say, “Hey, so what-”

“Dinner??” She interrupts me.

“Yea. What do you wanna make?”

“I'm not making anything.”

I gave her a look of confusion.

“Guess what I was doing in my room for the past few hours?”

“Sleeping?” I guessed.

“Nope. Follow me.”

We got off the couch and we went into my room she pointed to the dresser and said, “You never clean this thing.” There were a lot of clothes on it. She took an article of clothing off my dresser one at a time. Eventually I saw a green dot.

I was extremely confused. Finally, all the clothing was removed and I saw a web cam. It was pointed straight at my bed. I was beyond shock. “When did you?!?”

She didn't say a thing then we went to the bathroom there was another smaller web cam. Then we went into the living room, and another, right below and behind the TV. All in places where I would never look but was obvious. All in all, there were five webcams.

“Now, follow me.” she said.

She led me to her room and went on her computer. She uploaded a file and it a 168 on the each of the screens. “You see. What I did was made sure I had camera's all around the house recording straight to my computer. So when I came back, I could see what you did. All five cameras are on my computer. And guess what I was watching for six hours?”

She grabbed the file of my bedroom and pressed play. Then she clicked fast-forward. Together we watched the entire week of me with Brian of the events in my room in less then 15 minutes.

It was bad. Real bad. When we got to the day of when my parents got home we saw me sleeping, in a 'vulnerable' position. Then we watch as a light turn on and Brian get up do his business. It was not pleasant, especially for me.

I was speechless and too embarrassed to make an excuse. She obviously watched my entire weekend, and all the crap we did.

She looked at my with a grin. And said, “Call Brian. Tell him to come over here, now. And don't tell him about the cameras.”

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
Old 11-22-2010, 10:49 PM   #94
surnamey

Great add on! Can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm at Grad School now so feel free to send me dares involving that
surnamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:45 AM   #95
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Oh, wow, didn't see that coming.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:36 AM   #96
SarahSensana

Talking I love this!

I can't believe some of the stuff you guys do It Turns me on though.... Haha. I like it when you guys are just in a group of dudes and do stuff! Please make a new post soon(:
SarahSensana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #97
Funny pie

Date: Monday August 2nd 2010.

I pick up the phone and my sister staring at me. I dial Brian's number and he picks up the phone almost 2 full rings later. “Hey John.” he says.

“Hey Brian. Wanna come over now?”

“Sure. I can have my mom drop me off in a few minutes.”

“Alright.” I hung up the phone and looked at my sister.

“Happy?” I asked her.

“Extremely.” she answered.

“What are you gonna have us do?”

“Nothing that you aren't already comfortable with.”

I shivered. The way she answered that...it...it wasn't soothing.

“Well, before he gets here, lets have some fun.” she said, with a sinister smile.

I just stared at her, not knowing how to respond or what to do.

“Okay, now, it would be fun to just tell you what to do. But it would be even more fun, for me, to have you choose on what embarrassing thing for you to do.”

I didn't answer. I knew I had no choice. She had all the control.

“Now, you can choose. Either, answer the door only wearing a sock on your dick, or wear a shoulder wedgie from now to a minute after he gets here; also, in either dare, your not allowed to wear any clothing besides what the dare requires.”

Either one sounded horrible. However, I couldn't let Brian's mom see me naked. 'She wasn't here last time' I thought. 'She drove away before I even answered the door.' I didn't know what to do. I think it would be best for me to have as much cover as possible, and luckily it will be night, so hopefully if she is here, she will stay in the car, and she won't notice my lack of pants.

After a few moments of silence, I answered with, “I'll take the wedgie.”

“Okay, follow me.” my sister said.

I walked with her to my room. She opened my underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of tighty-whiteys that I probably haven't worn in a few years. She told me, “Strip out of your pants and underwear and put these on.” She tossed me the underwear.

I just looked at the underwear and then stared at her. “Is there a problem?” she asked.

“Yea, two things. One, these won't fit me. Two, aren't you gonna leave so I can change.”

“Well,” she started, “I don't care if they don't fit you, wear them. And also, your going to change in front of me. Besides, I've seen everything you, and Brian have. Don't bother hiding anything anymore.”

I grew three shades of red. I took off my shirt, I then looked down at the floor and started to unbutton and unzip my pants. They hit the floor and a small tent was clearly visible in my boxers. I slowly stripped out of them and then as fast as possible tried to put the tighty-whiteys on as fast as possible.

She looked at my obvious erection and she walked over to me. Grabbed the back of the tighty-whiteys and ripped them up as far as they could go. They ripped a lot and barely made it to my shoulder blade. She walked to the front of me and ripped them up that way to. I almost fell over due to the pain. It was excruciating. Then she ripped them up the back again, they went slightly higher but ripped even more. There was about a six inch hole in my underwear. Barely touched my shoulders. Good enough apperently.

She told me to put my arms through the leg holes and put it on my shoulders. I tried. It worked, but at a cost. The underwear ripped so much that it actually was holding itself together in the back by a thread.

“Great!” she said.

We walked into the family room and watched a very uncomfortable twenty minutes of TV before my sister said something, “OH! I almost forgot. Stay here, I'll be right back.”

She came back in with a DVD. She said to me, “When Brian comes in bring him into this room and don't say anything. I will explain everything after he comes in.”

A few minutes later the doorbell rings. I looked out the peep-hole and I saw Brian, and also that Brian’s car was gone.

Finally, a bit of luck for me.

I opened the door and grabbed Brian's bags and quickly closed the door behind him.

“Nice tighty-whiteys...” he laughed.

“Follow me.” We walked into the family room. I didn't even know what was going on at this moment. However, as soon as I noticed that the TV was on a DVD player, I knew it wasn't going to be good.

We both sat down and there was a sticky note on the remote, it read 'press play'.

I clicked the play button and it shows a sound filled film of the sleeping dare with Brian. Every push and every moan was audible. It was disgusting. I felt gross.

“What......did you...film that?” Brian studdered.

I opened my mouth to answer but my sister walked in and said, “Nope. I did.”

I could tell that my sister had just paralyzed Brian with shock.

“Now, you are gonna sleepover here until Saturday morning. And from now to then, you two, are going to do what I want, when I want.”

Brian and I looked at each other, scared as all hell.

Brian asked my sister, “Okay, so whats first?”

“Well, it is Monday night. Lets play a quick game of Truth and Dare.”

“Its Truth or Dare.” I responded.

“Well, one game is Truth or Dare, where everyone asks. This game is where I give you two dares, and you two give me truths.”

It already sounded like it was going to be a bad start of a sleepover.

“You guys are going first. Brian, I dare you take out Johns wedgie using only your teeth. And John, I dare you to strip Brian naked.”

We both gave each other a look. We both got up and I turned around. Brian grabbed the shoulder part of my wedgie with his teeth and ripped it off, and then the other side. He grabbed the back and pulled it down all the way, revealing my body in its entirety.

Then I went to Brian who lifted his arms up. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off him. Then I went on my knees and untied his shoes and took those off, along with his socks. Then I unbuttoned his pants and took those off. And I stood up and went behind him and ripped off his underwear.

We both sat down and covered ourselves up. I then asked my sister, “Why are you doing this?”

She didn't even have to think to answer, “Its fun. Also, I like to watch these kinds of videos, and Im assuming its even better in real life.”

I really felt no comfort in that answer.

“Brian, I dare you to suck on John. John, while he is doing that, I dare you to stick both of your fingers in his asshole. You have to do this until John comes.

Brian got up and I stayed sitting I opened my legs and gave my sister a death stare as my friend put his mouth on my erection. I then grabbed his butt and made him move up a little so I could reach. Then I inserted.

About two minutes of disgust, I came. Brian went into the kitchen and I heard him spit. And pour a glass of water. Brian sat back down and was about to ask my sister a truth but she intrrupted.

“Okay, bed time!”

“What about my truth??” Brian asked.

“There is no time. We're all very tired. But I'll tell you what. John, I dare you to sleep with Brian in the same bed totally naked with no sheets . Brian I dare you to use John's hand as whatever you want.

We went to my bed and took off the sheets. Then we lied in the bed. I rolled over and I felt Brian grab my right hand. I wasn't allowed to stop him. He put it on his dick and started jacking himself off with my hand. It was gross. But when he came he stopped and we both went to sleep, fully aware that we were gonna be in for a shit load worse tomorrow.

Hello everyone.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:08 AM   #98
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

As always, a very fine piece of writing. Each of your chapters is so easy to read with excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar. I especially like that the story content isn't weird "Fiction" non-fiction!

I eagerly await your next installment! I'm hoping the sister involves her girlfriends or, even better, girls that are in Brian and John's classes at school!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #99
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

I read it, despite me not liking these sort of stories, especially with a sister in it, but it's great! carry on

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #100
Funny pie

100th Post. Enjoy, took me a while to write it.

Date: Tuesday August 3rd, 2010. 9:30 AM (Part A)

When I woke up I was still naked, however Brian wasn't in the room. I put a pair of sweats on and walked downstairs to find my sister watching TV with Brian, who was wearing boxers. My sister was wearing short shorts and a tank-top and sitting as far away from Brian as possible. As soon as I entered the room Brian shot me a 'sup' nod and I returned it. And my sister started the day.

“Alright, now that everyone is awake, we can get started.” My sister started. “Today is going to be a lot of fun! How about we start with breakfast. Who's hungry?”

Both Brian and I raised our hands.

“Alright, that's good. Now, lets come to a decision. Do we want to eat here, or go out and eat? I can drive.”

I walked over to the couch Brian was sitting on and I sat down next to him and whispered in his ear, “Do you think my sister would have us do embarrassing things at a restaurant? I think she would. Lets just eat here.”

“Nah dude.” Brian replied. “I don't think your sister is that mean.”

He obviously doesn't know about the few times my sister has had blackmail on me.

“Besides,” he continued. “you don't really have anything good to eat here.” Brian lifted his head and started speaking to my sister, “Alright, John and I would like to know where we would be eating if we went out.”

My sister pondered at the thought. “Well, Mom and dad only left us about 100$ for the entire week. Also I don't really want to go into my money for you two. Probably McDonald’s or Carl's or something.”

Brian responded before I could say anything to him, “That's fine. Lets go to Carl's.”

“Alright!” my sister said. She seemed pretty happy. “Now, heres a dare for all of us. We can only go in what we are wearing right now. No more dares for the rest of the time until we arrive back home! Now I'll go start the car. You guys brush your teeth and be out here in 2 minutes.”

Brian and I were horrified. We've done bad dares, and a few small bad dares in public. But this was really far. I mean, I was in sweatpants luckily, but I didn't have any underwear on. Nor did I have a shirt on.

Brian was even worse off. He was wearing boxers and that's it. The boxers only went down about a foot from the top of his hip. They were loose also they had that slit in the middle, so he had to be careful. If he had any erection, there was absolutely no chance of hiding it. The only decent part, is that they were plain black. If you weren't really looking, Brian might just look like some shirtless kid wearing a really really short bathing suit. However if were standing anywhere close to him, you could tell they were boxers.

Brian and I were pretty much panicking. We had no idea what we got ourselves into. But at least there weren't going to be any more dares. So we won't have to go nude.

All three of us got into the car and my sister drove us a few minutes to Carl's Jr. She pulled into a spot and Brian pleaded, “Can't we please please please use the drive-thru?? PLEASE?!?”

My sister grew her sinister smile and said, “Nope! No time to waste, lets go!”

I got out of the car as did my sister and Brian. We walked into Carl's.

Luckily it was early and no one was there Brian dashed up to the cash register and quickly ordered his food and drink. Then he ran to the table and sat down. I did the same, only a little more relaxed, and then sat down.

After a minute or two of uncomfortably awkward sitting, my sister joined us with our food. We all started eating, and it wasn't that bad of a dare. Minus the uncomfortably of being almost naked in a restaurant it wasn't that bad.

However things weren't going to stay that way.

Half way through the meal we heard the door open. About 15 kids our age walked in. They were really hyper and apparently just won a soccer game or something.

They ordered their food and sat down a few tables away. It was kind of awkward because every second I felt eyes looking our way. Brian must have been feeling the same thing, probably even more-so. However we didn't hear anything.

We all finished our meals and got up. Brian went to go throw away the food and refill his drink. While he went to do that my sister and I stood by the door waiting.

During Brian pouring his drink my sister and I noticed three of the kids looking at Brian and laughing. Brian just got done pouring his drink and was making his way over to us when all of a sudden I noticed three kids standing directly over Brian.

They had moved quickly I didn't even notice them, nor did I have the chance to warn Brian before it happened.

One of the kids pantsed Brian and which left him entirely naked. Then a split second later, the same kid pushed Brian to the floor.

Brian was in too much shock to do anything.

Then two of the kids grabbed Brian, one by the arms, and one by the legs. They lifted him up so he couldn't do anything. The third boy was recording the entire thing.

Brian got an erection and started to cry, which only made the three boys laugh more. The boy who was holding his legs dropped them so he could stand. But he took his boxers off of him and held on to them.

I was in shock and looked at my sister who was smiling.

The boy who was recording it said, “Get out of here!”

Brian started running out of the restaurant and went to the car. My sister didn't unlock it until we all got out to the car.

Brian was fully exposed, and fully aroused for about 15 seconds until we arrived. My sister opened the car and we all jumped in.

There was a total silence in the car on the ride home. I kept noticing my sister changing the rear view mirror to get a good look at Brian.

When we arrived home Brian ran inside and put on a pair of boxers, shorts and a shirt, all before my sister or I even got inside.

“We aren't leaving this house....ever again.” Brian said, fully embarrassed. “I don't want to talk about it, and I never want to hear it again.”

Well, at least the worst was over. I got dressed; when that was done we all started watching TV for a few hours. All the while my sister was texting people.

It got to about noon and my sister asked us, “So, lunch? I guess going out is out of the question.” She smirked.

Brian grew red, and looked pissed off. But he let is subside and calmly said, “Yea, well, how about you make us sandwiches.”

My sister said, “Are you guys really hungry?”

Come to think of it, I wasn't. Brian shook his head.

“Well,” my sister started. “how about we wait a little while then?”

We all agreed and went back to watching T.V.

After an hour or so my sister got up from the couch without saying a word and opened the door. In came a girl about my sisters age (17), and a boy who appeared to be her brother.

“Is this them?” the girl asked.

“Yep, the small one is Brian, and the slightly taller one is my brother, John. I own them for the week.”

The girl examined us for a second, as did her brother. “Well, this is my brother, Spencer. He is 13. When we were on the trip he apparently did some stuff. And when I came back I found out. He's mine also.”

My sister smiled. “Well Spencer. Meet John and Brian. From what you sister told me, you're pretty much in the same boat as my brother and his friend.” My sister was getting excited.

Spencer was too nervous to talk. He looked at us and then looked back down.

“Spencer.”my sister said, “Sit down on the couch with Brian and John. I'm going to explain whats going on.”

Spencer walked over to the couch and sat beside me.

My sister and her friend started talking, when they were finished they started telling us what was going on. “Alright, today my friend here and Spencer will be joining us for our games.”

I already knew this wasn't going to be good.

“Everyone here knows the game, Dare. That is what we are going to play. The boys get two skips throughout the entire day, so use them wisely. You guys have to ask us if we want a truth or a dare. We also have the ability to not be take a dare 5 times. Oh, and if I forgot to mention, Spencer and my friend will be sleeping over tonight.”

It didn’t sound like we had much of a change. We have to do everything, also, we can't get truths. The girls get truths and can skip 5 dares, we can only get skip twice. It wasn't great, but at least we could still get a little pay back. Besides, My sisters friend was hot.

“Oh,” my sister's friend started, “I forgot to mention. My name is Megan.”

Now we have a name...didn't really help us much. I never met her, but apparently my sister and her are pretty decent friends to do this together.

We all got off the couch and moved the coffee table so we could all sit down. We were all in a oval, with my sister and Megan sitting on one side. And Brian, Spencer, and myself all sitting on the other.

My sister spoke up, “Alright, lets start things off. John, I dare you to strip to your underwear.”

“I see the game isn't starting off easy...”I said as I stood up.

I looked at Brian who looked somewhat normal. Spencer was staring at me, didn't appear to be surprised by our current situation. Megan appeared anxious. As with my sister, she was enjoying every second of everything that was going on. I hope, that I could change that soon.

I stripped out of my shirt and my pants. I sat back down wearing only my boxers. I looked at my sister and asked, “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Why did you invite Megan over with Spencer?”

“To increase your guy's embarrassment.” She responded without even thinking. “Brian, I dare you to strip to your underwear and give your self a wedgie so we can fully see your ass.”

Brian stood up and stripped. When he was just in his boxers he yanked them up as hard as he could in the back. My sister approved of them and Brian sat back down.

He looked at my sister and asked, “Truth or dare?”

She responded, “Truth.”

“Why did you have me come back?”

“Easy. You and John did what you did and now your both here to entertain me.” She smiled. “John. I dare you to strip naked and lie down face up.”

I stayed sitting and slid off my boxers, keeping my semi hidden. I lied down using both hands to cover as much as I could.

I decided that Brian and I would keep on getting only truths from my sister, so I decided to ask Megan. “Truth or dare?”

She hesitated, but said, “Truth.”

They were determined not to say dare. “Where you the person my sister was texting an hour ago? And if so, what was it about?”

Megan calmly said, “Yea I was that person. And we were talking about what happened while we were gone, and how we could punish you boys.”

I was expecting that. “Brian,” Megan said, surprising both Brian and myself. “I dare you to strip naked and put both of your arms at your side.”

Brian slid off the wedgie without getting up. He put his knees up covering himself from the girls. He put his arms to the side. I noticed Spencer looking at Brian's erection.

He focused back on my sister, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Why aren't you saying dare?”

“Because that would be stupid. I pass my chance to dare off to Megan.”

I wasn't aware we were able to do that.

Megan looked at my sister and they both smiled. “Spencer, I dare you to strip naked and lie down spread eagle.”

He took off his shirt. He didn't have an amazing build. He was skinny, and had some muscle but no abs or pecks or major biceps. He took off his shorts revealing his boxers with an obvious boner. He then took off his boxers and revealed his boner to everyone. He was normal sized, for me. But probably small to everyone else. To remind everyone, I had about a 5 ½ inch full erection. Brian had approximately a 5 inch. And Spencer was 13, so he was still growing, however, he was only about 4 inches. Also, he was completely bald, apparently not starting to sprout.

He lied down and spread his arms and legs out so everything was out in the open. His boner going straight up.

“Megan, Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

This surprised everyone. Both Brian and Spencer were shocked. It took Spencer a second to think of anything. “I dare you to take off your panties and keep your legs spread out.”

Megan was pretty hot, and was wearing a mini-skirt so everything would be shown, and keep shown for this.

She removed her panties from underneath her skirt and spread out her legs. My eyes were not off her area, and my boner grew cause of it. It was almost coming out of my hands.

Megan noticed my hands were moving. “John, I dare you to stand up and keep your hands at your side.”

I stood up and removed my hands. My full erection visible to everyone. Brian was staring, and Spencer could not look away.

I wanted to get this over with, I looked at my sister, “Truth or dare??”

“Dare.”

Good, this meant progress. “I dare you to take off your shirt and bra.”

She removed her shirt and stripped out of her bra. Her breasts were awesome to look at, but she was still my sister. This was more for her embarrassment then my pleasure.

She dared Spencer next “I dare you to give my brother a hug! Also, grab his ass cheeks.”

Spencer stood up and walked over to me. He was a little shorter then me, perhaps by one or two inches. But when he hugged me, both of his hands went directly on my cheeks and he squeezed. Also, I felt his boner pressed against my skin and mine pressed against his stomach. It was extremely awkward.

As soon as we were in the position for a very long five seconds or so. Then we broke it off and we both sat down covering up. He looked at his sister and said, “Megan, I dare you to strip naked.”

Megan stood up and removed her shirt. She fiddled with the back of her bra but finally it fell to the floor. My boner was as big as it could get now, her breasts were gorgeous. And then she took off her skirt and I have never felt so hot before.

She sat back down and magically covered everything up. Everyone, except for my sister, was naked. It was Megan's turn. “I give my turn up.” It was then my sisters turn.

“Alright, I dare us all to stop playing for right now. We will all wear what we are wearing for lunch and then we will decide whats going to happen. And seeing the time (1:30) we are going to make lunch now.”

Everyone got up covering up and walked into the kitchen. We sat down as the two mostly naked girls started to make us all sandwiches.

Everyone ate their sandwiches slowly and after about 15 minutes we were all done. We all sat quietly as my sister was the last to finish. When she did, she spoke, “Alright boys. We aren't going to play dare, but you guys are.”

I was extremely confused, and by the looks on Spencer and Brian's face, they both were also.

“Here's what is gonna happen. Brian, John, and Spencer, you boys will be our naked slaves. You have to do everything we want, and we mean everything.”

Megan and my sister were laughing and my sister commanded, “John, Brian, go get our clothes.”

The two of us stood up and got the girls their clothing. We sat back down at the table and waited as they got dressed. When they were finished Megan said, “Lets go watch TV. John and Brian, you two will be our foot rests as Spencer is our table.”

The girls walked into the pantry and pulled out some water bottles, chips, and some dip. We all walked into the main room and Brian and I stood on our arms and knees. The girls sat on the couch and put their legs on our backs. Spencer stood in the same position as us as the girls put foods and drinks on his back.

After the most boring, and tiring hour of TV ever the girls decided it would be hilarious to put us on leashes.

They got a few collars and put them on us and My sister took me as Megan took Brian and Spencer. They walked us around the house a few times and then asked out, “Are you guys bored.”

I wasn't too sure on how to answer this, so I stayed quiet. I guess Brian learned from his last time about answering any questions my sister asked. However, Spencer never learned that particular lesson. He said, “Yea, of course were bored. We are on leashes and walking around the house.”

My sister asked, “You want to get off the leash? Do you want to play something else?”

This had to be a trick, I just knew it.

“Yea,” Spencer answered. “I think we would all like to play something else.”

My sister pulled Megan close and started whispering to her. After a second or two of whispering and giggling, my sister and Megan started walking us back downstairs. When we got to the kitchen my sister said, “Okay boys, play.” She took off the leashes as Megan opened the door then they pushed us outside and locked the door.

Brian and I knew that it was a trap, Spencer got us into this. However, we couldn't blame him, he couldn't have known.

We were standing outside, at 3:00 in the afternoon, entirely naked. It was a bad situation. We didn't want to make too much noise because the neighbors might see us. And that would be horrible. We heard a window open near the door.

We walked over to it and there stood Megan and my sister. My sister told us, “The pool is heated, go swim for a while. We are gonna go out to a movie.”

Before any of us could even respond they closed the window. Brian walked over to the pool and put his toe in it. “Yea, its warm.”

I decided it would be best to go into the pool. The wall doesn't give us that much coverage. Also, I saw that my neighbors were home because I noticed a light flickering (probably a TV) in the bedroom. If they were to look out for any reason they could probably see us attempting to hide. However, if we were in the pool then it would be easier to cover.

We all were in the pool. Just sitting there, swimming without moving much, we didn't want our bodies to be discovered. After an hour, my sister didn't get us yet and something bad happened. Brian had to go pee.

We didn't want him to go in the pool so we told him to get out and pee near the wall. He got out and did just that. He was only out for a second or two. However, that was too long.

Just as he re-entered the pool we heard a noise. We weren't quite sure what it was but I later found out it was blinds for a window.

A second or two later two of my neighbors come out. One of them the older sister, Jessica, 18, and the one my age, Rachel, 14. They stood on something so their heads were completely over the wall. Jessica said, “Hey boys, what are you doing?”

All of us to nervous to say anything, but we also didn't want them to notice us being naked so we all were near a wall of the pool. “Uhh,” I came back with, “just swimming.”

“I see.” said Rachel, “Who's the cutey?”

We assumed she was talking about Spencer because she already knows Brian and myself. “This is Spencer.” I replied.

“Oh, I see.” Rachel stared at him. “Mind if we come over for a swim?”

We all knew the answer for that, but we had no way of saying it without being mean or telling them that we were naked.

“Uh, sorry girls, Spencer is my cousin and he is new. He's also really nervous when it comes to meeting new people. Maybe some other time.” I thought I came up with and said something pretty clever.

Apparently, that was not the right thing to say.

Jessica spoke quickly and said, “Oh, how cute! Well, there is no better way to meet someone then in the moment! We will be right over.”

I had to think of something fast. “Can't we do this another time? I haven't seen my cousin in a long time, and I really want to spend time with him right now. You girls could come over later, or we can come over later.”

Hello everyone.

Old 12-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #101
Funny pie

(Same day part 1B)

Rachel grew a sinister grin, same one that my sister got. It instantly sent shivers up my spine. “But,” she started, “you guys might not be naked later. And we really like you guys naked.”

Shit just hit the fan.

“What do you mean?” I managed to stammer out.

“Well, we heard a door slam when we were watching TV. We looked outside and lo and behold, three hot naked boys. We couldn't believe our eyes, so I went and got some binoculars. I watched you guys for a few minutes and confirmed my suspicion. I saw all of your guy’s privates, but Spencer is clearly the hottest.”

Well, I have the biggest dick, so I guess that isn't as hot as I thought it was.

“I wasn't even aware until my sister came in and told me.” Jessica said. “And I didn't believe her until you (pointed to Brian) walked out. After that, I knew we had to come over.”

“Oh,” Rachel continued, “Also, I have a video of you John. A week ago or so, you and your dog. Yea, that was hot.”

This....this was as worse as it could get.

The girls jumped over the wall and sat on some chairs of mine that were outside. Jessica said, “All of you guys come out right now. We have to get an inspection.”

We all got out of the pool as slowly as possible. We didn't want to rush this at all. We stood up and made a line. The girls inspected us for at least three minutes. We were all cold and wet and aroused.

Jessica says to Rachel, “I made my decision.”

Rachel nodded and said, “You already know what I want.”

None of us knew what was going on. Jessica said, “Okay, we will scratch your backs. But you have to scratch ours. Rachel really likes you Spencer, but mostly your bum. She wants to play with it.” Spencer was taken back and was speechless. Jessica went on to say, “John, I really like you. I want you to play with me. If you both do what we want, we will give you hand jobs.”

Brian was left out, but I don't think he cared.

Spencer walked up the Rachel and I to Jessica. Rachel took Spencer's hand and had it invade her vagina. She was using his hand as a dildo. Spencer was shocked and still never said anything. As she was playing with herself using Spencer she continually grabbed his cock and rubbed it. After a minute or two, she had him bend over on her lap and she just played with his ass. Tapping it, squeezing it, rubbing her finger up and down his crack. Then her hand raised up and a pointer finger was thrust into Spencers butt. She was moving her hand in and out, as she was doing this she was also jacking him off. He was moaning and crying in both pain and pleasure.

While this was going on I was watching that and feeling Jessica's breasts. They were almost as big as Megan's, however, I touched these first. It was a lot of fun. As I was feeling her and playing with her breasts she was pulling on my dick and kissing it and all this stuff. It felt awesome. She started to put my boner in her mouth and sucked on it. It felt amazing, she was doing stuff that I have never felt before. It was pure ecstasy.

Spencer's moaning helped and we both cam near the same time.

After we came the girls left but told us, “We want you boys to all sunbath nude until your sister comes home.”

So we all sat on the chairs and waited.

After about an hour or so, the door opened. We all walked inside.

It was about 5:00 or so now and we wanted dinner. We were still nude slaves and the girls made us make them dinner. We made everyone mac n cheese.

When we were finished eating it was around 6:00 or so. The girls wanted to have some fun so, when we were watching TV after dinner they decided since I was the oldest, that Brian and Spencer would sit on my lap.

It was a creepy 30 minutes. I could feel the warmth from both of the boys, it was weird for all of us. At 6:30 the girls told us we could either do something 'fun' (they put air quotes around the words), or we could do something 'entertaining'. They assured us that both were different.

Brian and Spencer looked at me, I didn't know what to say. I asked the girls, “What is fun and what is entertaining?”

My sister told me, “Well, you guys are going to end up doing both, but one for today, and one for later. Lets say that fun is an activity, and entertaining is a slower activity.”

I didn't like the way it sounded. Slower is used unusually in this case. I mean, we were already naked, there wasn't really anything too bad.

“We will do something entertaining.”

Both of the girls faces lit up. Megan said, “Alright! Thats great. Okay, boys, sit down. Story time.”

All of us sat on the couch while Megan and my sister talked amongst themselves for a moment. Finally My sister said, “Okay, Spencer, Brian, John. The reason you are all here, is because you all did something messed up. Spencer, you are aware that your sister had cameras around your house while she was gone, correct?”

Spencer nodded.

“And she showed you the worst thing you did?”

He nodded again.

“Great. Well, whats going to happen, is that we are going to either reenact and/or watch everything that happened and the reasons why you are here now!”

This isn't good. My sister grabbed a DVD that had on it John and Brian. Megan had a DVD that had Spencer written on it.

Megan decided to put her movie in first. When it was in it showed 15 minutes on it.

It wasn't silent either. It had full sound. The area appeared to be Megans room. It showed a naked Spencer walking in. He went into his sisters dresser and pulled out some stuff. It wasn't too visible.

He then walks out of her room. And into the family room. He has a full erection and what appears to be his sisters underwear. He puts it on and continues walking to his room. He grabs some rope and ties it to something, apparently a pull-up bar. He then gets on a chair and pulls it up to the bar. He ties the rope around the panties and then kicks the chair away. He is sitting there hanging with a full erection in his sisters panties.

Then after about 5 minutes of him squirming and moaning, the panties break. He takes something that looks like a penis and shoves it in his ass. He is moaning from that. Then he presses something and his ass starts vibrating.

He grabs his cock and starts masturbating with a vibrating dildo. After a second or two, he came.

It was quite embarrassing. Spencer never watched the film. He just sat there with an erection.

Then my sister took out her DVD and put in hers.

It showed about 7 minutes. First minute was Brian and I sleeping in sexual receving positions. Then it shows Brian wake up and walk into my room. He turns on a light and fixes himself behind me. Then does it.

After about 6 minutes he was done. Before I watched this, I truly thought it was only a minute. He was apparently in me for a while longer.

Spencer didn't stop staring at the screen, neither had Brian. I didn't watch.

My sister said, “Okay, now time for the really fun part....Reenactments!”

Im not going to go into major detail. It ended up that Brian and I gave Spencer a wedgie. Then Spencer received a penetration by Brian. The girls were thrilled I didn't watch. Spencer was moaning the entire time, as was Brian.

When they were done, we went to bed. However Spencer, Brian, and myself had to be positioned by the girls. So we ended up sleeping naked huddled up. It wasn't comfortable because I was in the middle (either get penetrated again, or sleep in the middle). I had Spencer's cock touching mine, and Brian's was right up against my ass. I wasn't allowed to move, I didn't get much sleep.

Hello everyone.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:10 AM   #102
surnamey

This is almost too good!

I'm at Grad School now so feel free to send me dares involving that
surnamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:39 AM   #103
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

This was a great story, however I was disapointed by the sudden rush on the ending.

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #104
Funny pie

I know Kinky. There are some parts I do not like to go into full detail with. However, this was only Tuesday; Brian and I were dared by my sister until Saturday afternoon. Ill go into a little more detail for some parts, just for you. =)

Hello everyone.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:40 AM   #105
Extreme

Great storyyyyyy
Sixteen
Bi-sexual
Extreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk