Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-27-2023, 01:35 PM   #1
Useme2000

Heart Break Requesting punishment to make up for my past

I used to be very terrible to men.
I would flirt, turn them on, sit on their lap in public, get them nice and hard.
And then leave. Leave them humiliated, refuse to let them see my body or touch me.
I thought it was hilarious to torture them like that, and then never ever let them get so much as a kiss.

I feel very bad about this now of course. I did it to sooooo many men for many years.

I'd like to try and make up for it.

So I accept any and all punishments that you deem necessary. If some chick did this to you how would you like her punished?

What can I do to make it up to mankind? And how long should I endure these punishments?

Assign tasks, punishments, pain, etc. As you'd like.

Thank you for your assistance in my redemption.

DISLIKES Light Anal, Nipple play, piss swallow

LIMITS Hard anal, blood, scat, permanent marks, fire play, pics with face, identifying information, blackmail
Useme2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 01:53 PM   #2
colincup

You need to make some men happy.

Start by putting on your nipple clamps, then go on Omegle with a sign that says: “I want to watch you cum, how can I help?”

Then do what the person says.

You can stop when you have seen 10 guys cum. BUT that number increases by one for every 5 times you skip someone (so if you skip 5 people you need to see 11 loads, skip 10 people and you need 12 loads to quit). If someone skips you, beat your pussy twice with a someone skips you.

Add getdare to your Omegle likes and maybe someone from here will match up with you.

Do this twice a week to start.

Have fun,
-Colin
Old 02-27-2023, 02:00 PM   #3
dzbll
getDare Devil

First punishment, You need to paddle your pussy 5 times for each guy you think you did this to +100, cause im sure you will think you did less. you will do these paddles every other day.

2nd, any time a guy hits on you, touches you, or seems interested in you, you will offer yourself to him.

Advertisements
Kink Talk