Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #11
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3 The Waiting

It was a full 10 days before I had a short break. During that time I had 2 phone messages from both from Kate. Both of them whining about how horny she was and she was getting frustrated that we all were unable to cum. Since I hadn’t got Caroline’s number, I thought I would check out getdare. She looked like she was up to her naughty self on most of the threads. I finally saw one her posts that said “I can not cum my master said no.”

One thing Caroline did not know is for the last month Kate and I had an been playing a truth or dare game one night. And the last dare was Kate daring me to dare her with anything not public during her day for 2 months. Sometimes I would give her one a day, or none for a few days, than I would give her

I decided to send Kate a text and Caroline a private message. Hello Ladies, I know you are frustrated but it will be worth while. Your package will come in a few more days hope you will enjoy.

The package arrived 3 days before we were leaving. Both contained a sealed bright colored envelope that said “Tickets for sex vacation: Do not open until instructed!”
Also a small box labeled open as soon as possible. The box contained a new iphone. with a sticky note labeled “Turn On”.
On Caroline’s phone she had 2 contacts listed. Kate and Shawn.
Caroline clicked on Kates name to reveal and photo of her breast in a purple bra.
She clicked again and the phone went to a voice mail.
She than clicked on my name to reveal a photo of my self. She clicked again and called me.

Hey Sexy, I answered. I thought you might be the first to call. I don’t have but a minute and I need to give you more instructions.

Underneath the cover of the box is 2 more envelopes. Kate also has 2 on hers. You need to let her know because I may not hear from her. The envelope say 2 or 1.
You both have tasks that need to get done that day. Like 2 days before you leave and 1 day before you leave. You can not open the envelope until you wake up that morning or anytime before 6am. On the third day you both will be awoken by me calling you from this phone. You will get 2 hours notice before you need to be at the airport to the unknown destination. Slave can you relay this message to Kate correctly.

Yes I can.. Master I need to pee.

You must tell me what you are wearing right now?

I have on light blue g-string and tight jean shorts. I do not have a bra on but have a button down short sleeve shirt with buttons that shows off my breasts.

Okay perfect, I need to let you go. I want you to pee right in your panties and shorts you can not change until Kate calls you. Do it right now, I stated with a soft tone.

There was a slight silence in the phone for a brief moment.

Okay I am almost done, Caroline said.

Well, I need to go again. So make sure you follow my rules as instructed. And I will see you when after you land in 3 more days.

Day 2 envelope: I gave both girls the exact same envelopes. They contained a $100 bill and a note that read..

Instructions for today:
Use this $100 to get a manicure and pedicure done.
Today you can wear whatever you want.
Pick out a sexy light dress, tiny straps and your favorite bra and panties. This will be the only clothes you will need on the trip and what you will be wearing on the airplane. We will be shopping on the first day.
At 10:00pm the two of you may call each other for one hour. I want you to both play truth or dare for one hour. This game has no other rules other than you can not cum.

Day 1 envelope: Each girl got separate instructions.

Kate your instructions for today:
I dare you to take a photo of your panties and send it to my phone.
I dare you to text my phone every time you are peeing.
I dare you to wear your nipple clamps with the chains today all day during work.
I dare you to bring your small pocket vibrator and use it for 5 minutes in the bathroom at work after your are done leave your panties in the bathroom.
When it is time for bed you must sleep in your panties and bra that you picked out yesterday. Leave phone close by because that will be your wake-up call.

Caroline your instructions today:
When you awake you must wear a diaper. You are not allowed to change it till tonight and take laxatives today at 7:00am. Noon, and 4:00pm. You also have to drink 3 glasses of water an hour tomorrow so you will have an overflowing diaper and a bad rash come tonight. At 2:00 you need to go to the local shop and purchase this list. Large stick of round beef jerky larger the better, a banana and 1 large totsie roll.

During the day you must clean all that leaks with your tongue. You must keep this on until 10pm take a cold shower for 15 minutes. Than find a clean diaper. I want you to drink to drink one 2 liter bottle of warm clear soda before you do so insert beef jerky into your ass whole as far as it will go and put diaper on. You must leave this in until the 2 liter is empty. Now remove your jerky and eat the entire thing.

Take your banana and un-peal it. Insert it in your pussy whatever doesn’t fit just leave in you diaper. Now insert the totsie roll in your ass as far as it will go.

At this point you will need to seal your diaper tight and get ready for bed. You must lay on your back with only one sheet on. Leave phone close by because that will be your wake-up call.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShawnC for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk