Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-10-2017, 10:48 AM   #1
Mjones118

Default 22m looking for someone

Hi there fellow kinkers. I know its a long shot. And i know chances are good i wont find her. But i cant stop thinking about her!
Last year i had a female sub. We talked for about 6 months. She was amazing. I left due to other commitments but now im free again and i cant find her at all. I can only remember that her kik used to be aomething like jen.kat or similar. We talked aboit everything and we really hit it off. She would remember me through us chatting most of every day. I know what she was going to do (job wise. Was getting training for something) and i can sort of remember the town she lived in (america) andi an remember exactly what she looks like to. As i said i know its a long shot but if anyone knows anything can they please shoot me a mesage. Sory for limited details. I dont want to spread to much info about her. Thanks guys!
M118jones

Bdsm test results
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5339926
Mjones118 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk