Please tell me your going to post more!
Old 06-11-2009, 02:38 PM   #32
Tony12

This weekend i shall post more
Old 06-12-2009, 06:16 PM   #33
maxim
Account Banned

Please post today!

Last edited by maxim; 06-14-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:59 PM   #34
PeterGibbons

Send a message via MSN to PeterGibbons Send a message via Yahoo to PeterGibbons

Keep up the good work.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:16 AM   #35
Drobs

Default aww man

you said this weekend
Old 06-15-2009, 08:08 AM   #36
asicsboi

Default :>

yeah... cant wait for the next para...
Old 06-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #37
Yossarian42

The weekend has come and gone
Old 06-16-2009, 01:36 AM   #38
asicsboi

Default continuation ( adapted from eunuch.org)

“Oh very well, but I will post a guard outside your room, we do not know if the new slave can be trusted yet, if there is any signs of trouble, call the guard.” said his father.

The senator took the black slave boy to Tebius.

Benin followed the boy, who at a year younger than himself, wielded power over him, Benin felt dejected and betrayed by Median, who had led him to believe the senator would be a good master, but now he was in the hands of his son, who he feared would gain joy of inflicting pain on Benin.

The trio walked down a corridor and entered a large room, with a huge bed on one wall, a bath in the corner, fine drapes hanging from the shutters, embroided couches and cushions were placed around the room, and Benin thought his whole house could fit in this one room. The guard entered the room and closed and locked the shutters, bowed to the senator’s son and stood guard outside.

“My name is Plautius, I am the son of senator Crasus, my father has the ear of emperor Tiberius and is a powerful member of the senate, now you are my slave boy, and you will call me master.” Said Plautius.

“Yes master” replied Benin.

“Have you a name slave” enquired Plautius.

“Benin, master,” he replied.

“I may call you that or I might change it, I will give it some thought” said Plautius

Plautius reclined on a couch, looking at the naked Benin standing in front of him.

“You are dirty, slave, why are you so dirty and grimy” enquired Plautius

“I was running behind the carriage from the slave market to here, master, the sweat ran down my body and the dirt came off the road master”. Replied Benin.

“You ran all the way from Rome, “ questioned Plautius, “that is a long way, is that why you collapsed on the floor when you arrived.”

“Yes master” said Benin.

“Come closer, and turn round” instructed Plautius,

Benin walked closer and turned so his back was facing him, Plautius touched Benin’s buttocks, feeling the bruising and the wheals created by his punishment. This caused Benin some pain as he pinched and prodded the boy.

“You have colourful cheeks slave” said Plautius, “I like the yellow and blue/black of the bruising and the way the wheals stand out, and I am to punish you again tomorrow, I will look forward to that, I wonder how many strokes I will give you, two, three, maybe more, I will punish you after school, in the afternoon, I will bring my school friends with me, they can witness your punishment, you also can look forward to receiving more pain.”

Benin shuffled his feet and felt apprehensive at the prospect, but did manage to reply a submissive,” yes master.”

“Guard! Guard!” called Plautius.

The Nubian slave ran in brandishing his sword.

“All is well, my friend, just go down below and tell the slaves to turn the wheel, so I can run some water for a bath, and tell the kitchen I am hungry and to prepare some food.” Said Plautius.

“Yes sir master” replied the slave, and scurried out of the room.

“In future boy, you must reply to me as yes sir master, rather than yes master, do you understand boy” Plautius commanded.

“Yes sir master” Benin replied

“Come “ said Plautius, Benin followed his master over to the large marble bath, Plautius slid a metal panel to one side, and water flowed into the bath, Benin was amazed, not knowing he would soon be well acquainted with the method of pushing the water from the hot springs below the villa up into the baths, this was done by a slave on a treadmill deep below the villa.

As the bath filled, Plautius instructed Benin to remove his clothing, his tunic was made from the finest cloth, and embroided with fine stitching, cream in colour with green piping, his sandals were of the finest soft leather, his undergarments of pure silk. Benin removed these items and the boy stood naked, he was not fat but appeared to have little or no muscle, his cock was smaller than Benin’s, only 3 inches long.

“Help me into the bath boy, “ said Plautius ,

Benin took hold of the boy’s arm as he sat down in the water, “Now wash me, with this cloth and pummis stone, but gently boy.

“Yes master” replied Benin.

“Oh dear oh dear said Plautius, you forgot the sir!, that means extra strokes for tomorrow slave boy”.

Benin was dismayed at this, he was tired, hungry and lonely, and he was no match for the intellect of Plautius, who acted older than his years, he had a sharp brain and was obviously well educated.

“Say it boy” shouted Plautius. “Yes! Sir! Master! Pausing between each word.

“Yes sir master” Benin replied,

“If I beat you, will you learn” Plautius asked.

“Yes sir master” replied Benin

The bathing continued, the guard knocked on the door, Plautius beckoned him in, “your victuals have arrived, master“ he said.

“Send it in “ said Plautius.

A young girl entered, she was about 15 to 16 years old, she wore a tiny costume, covering her genitals, she had a fine gold chain around her neck, from which two smaller chains hung, the ends of which were attached to her nipples. A string of bells was attached to her right ankle. Benin thought she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, he could not help but stare at her. But he was brought up with a jolt as Plautius hit him across the back of his head.” You are attending to me slave” he barked,” do you want me to add even more strokes for tomorrow’s punishment. “

“No sir master” Benin replied.

Benin finished bathing Plautius, and helped him out of the bath and he was given a towel to dry his master, which he did very thoroughly, he was then told to get in the bath himself and to make sure he cleansed himself well.

Plautius sat on the couch nearest the food, which smelt wonderful, it was roasted skylark, basted in honey, with fine vegetables, fruit, sweetmeats and other items too exotic to identify. Benin could smell the delicious food, which made him feel even hungrier, but Plautius tucked into the many dishes laid before him. Benin finished his bath and towelled himself dry. He was told to stand in front of Plautius and wait until he had finished his food, both boys were naked, Benin could feel the ache in his stomach, which was crying out for food, but he just waited patiently, Plautius taking no notice of him.

After some 10 to 15 minutes Plautius finished, he did not offer Benin anything but just told him to turn down his bed, Plautius clambered onto his bed and laid down on his back, he then beckoned Benin to join him, who warily laid next to his master,

“Suck my cock slave” Plautius commanded.

Benin had never done anything like this before, but took his master’s cock in his mouth and began to suck, Plautius took hold of Benin’s head and thrust it down on his cock, which grew to a larger size, Benin was made to suck, his master’s cock now at it’s longest length, as Plautius pulled Benin’s head down, his cock almost going down Benin’s throat, Benin choked but kept sucking, then he felt his masters hips jerk and great streams of cum filled his mouth, he could taste it, salty and creamy. Plautius withdrew his cock, Benin looked at his master still holding the hot cum in his mouth. “Swallow it slave” Plautius told him, Benin struggled but swallowed the creamy liquid, his stomach reached but he kept it down.

“Now clean my cock with your tongue slave boy”

Benin did as he was told, and licked his master’s cock, until no cream remained. Plautius then put his foot in Benin’s groin and pushed him off his bed onto the floor, telling him “now your stomach’s full you can sleep on the floor.” He laughed heartily at his own humour.

Benin laid on the hard marble floor, he could not get his naked body comfortable in this uncompromising position, his master was sleeping soundly, his belly full and obviously feeling content from having his sac emptied of cum. Benin’s hunger was getting the better of him, his belly ached for food, his mouth dry from lack of liquid, he felt miserable, cold and lonely. He then remembered the food his master had left and thought about eating the remains, but thought better of it, but the hunger pains got worse, he had not eaten all day, his stomach had been emptied earlier in the day, he felt his navel was touching his backbone, then hunger got the better of him. The food left by his master was on the other side of the room, so he crept on all fours round the bottom of the bed, the light had faded and it was difficult to see with the shutters closed. He groped around until he found the wooden platters with the remains of the food, he scooped up the food and pushed it in his mouth, then carelessly he let one of the plates slip to the floor, it landed with a crash. “Guard! Guard! Plautius cried, as he awoke with the noise. The guard rushed in, carrying an oil lamp, Benin trying to devour the food as quickly as possible.

Plautius sat up in his bed, and peered at Benin.”You are a thief he cried, take him away guard, I will deal with him tomorrow” shouted Plautius. The guard led Benin out of the room taking him to Tebius’s room, where he would spend a restless night, hoping tomorrow would never come.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:15 AM   #39
PeterGibbons

Send a message via MSN to PeterGibbons Send a message via Yahoo to PeterGibbons

After doing some research I feel this story has been hijacked from another website. http://www.google.com/search?q=benin...ch.org%2FAlpha shows this story is broken up into many parts and posted on eunuch.org. The author of the story on the eunuch website is Brianski. Unless Tony12 and Brianski are the same person, we have a classic case of plagiarism.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #40
maxim
Account Banned

Maybe a mod Could lock this
Old 06-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #41
asicsboi

Default agreed

pls lock this :>
Old 06-18-2009, 03:12 PM   #42
slaveblondie

The really wierd thing is that he didn't even bother to change the name of the aaron in the final part. It seems to be written differently as well, like a different writing style..

I think i shall read the real thing though :P

Good investigating!

SB xx
Old 06-21-2009, 06:55 AM   #43
asicsboi

Default of course he din change the name

lol i was the one who posted the last part.. cause i found it on then net and wanted to tell everyone its off the net .. haha i'm not the original poster .. hahah
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk