Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #16
hermione0593

Jared beckoned her with a finger. "Come here, Rachel," he said

She walked cautiously forward.

"Shirt, off." He said harshly.

she looked around and realized that no one would be able to see her through the fence. He patted a lawnchair, so she stubled forward and sat on it. She inched the shirt off and shoved it toward Jared.

"Bad girl! you should be nicer than that. Bra off, too."

She huffed, yanking her bra off her shoulders and throwing it at him.

"RACHEL! I just told you to be nicer to me. More punishment is deserved."

Rachel paled. "Jared, i'm beginning to think I might be better off with the entire community hearing that I went commando. it's not that big of a deal. I'm out of here." Just as she was about to walk off, he flipped his phone open and showed it to her. The most explicit picture she had ever seen glowed through the small screen. It was Rachel, kneeling on the ground, her pussy exposed to the world in the throes of an orgasm. Rachel screamed.

"JARED! HOW COULD YOU?!"

He smiled. "Sorry. But do you want me to show everyone that picture too? Back on the chair, slave."

"I hate you." She said as she sat on the lawn chair. "And I'm not your slave."

Jared shook his head as he licked one finger and stuck it in the air. "Hmm, the wind is coming from that way. Rachel, face your chair away from the house."

She obliged, tugging the chair around roughly. She sat on it again, and waited patiently as he fished some rope from a box beside the house.

He pushed the chair so that it lounged back, and tied her wrists to the armrests. The rope chafed a little, but it wasn't anything too uncomfortable. He then grabbed one of her ankles, bent her knee so that it exposed her pussy, and tied her ankle to the chair. Jared proceeded to do the same to the other ankle.

"What are you doing?" Rachel asked, a little scared.

"Just wait." he said, chuckling under his breath.

___
I know this one was a little short, but it made me so horny thinking about what's coming next that I had to quit for a second.

I'll post the next bit soon, i promise!!
TO MY READERS OF RACHEL'S ADVENTURE: I am discontinuing the story. I'm not sorry. God has shown me that I need to nip my tempation of Getdare. It's unhealthy for me to be in this environment centered around sex. If any of you are thinking the same thing, I advise you to do the same thing: log off of Getdare for good.

Goodbye,

Hermione0593
Old 02-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #17
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

A good additon. What happens next?!
Old 02-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #18
hermione0593

Tee hee- that's for me to know, and you to find out (soon, though!)

thanks everyone for reading!!!
TO MY READERS OF RACHEL'S ADVENTURE: I am discontinuing the story. I'm not sorry. God has shown me that I need to nip my tempation of Getdare. It's unhealthy for me to be in this environment centered around sex. If any of you are thinking the same thing, I advise you to do the same thing: log off of Getdare for good.

Goodbye,

Hermione0593
Old 02-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #19
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on i want to hear what happeneds
Old 02-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #20
hermione0593

This is my last post on Getdare. Maybe the abrupt end to this story will shock some of you into getting yourself away from this environment.

Please don't try to PM me, as I won't ever see them b/c i won't be back on Getdare.

Happy is the man who doesn't give in and do wrong when he is tempted, for afterwards he will get as his reward the crown of life that God has promised those who love him.

James 1:12

Goodbye,

Hermione0593
Old 02-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #21
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

So the sun stood still,
And the moon stopped,
Till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar.
The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. There has never been a day like it before or since, a day when the Lord listened to a man.

-Joshua 10

Locked.

Last edited by Hampers; 02-09-2009 at 04:58 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk