Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-24-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

put likes and dislikes.... till then you will do push ups naked, get a pan fill it with water and when you get down your head will go in water pan, do that for three sets of ten pushups.
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
the-guru

Get a big bowl or pan of something messy like baked beans, mushy peas, something not very nice.

Now do 50 press ups over that with your face stopping as close as possible to the mess, im sure u can guess what happens if you fail but for added please if you fail you must do the remaining pressups with the mess poured all over you, have fun

Limits no public or permanent

I love smothering my face in a womans arse

Limits: Public
the-guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
outlaw2265

You must do 3 sets of ten for each one while having a vibrator inside you. 3 sets of 10 for pushups, sit ups, squats, and jumping jacks. If vibrator falls out then you have to slap yourself in the genitals 5 hard times saying "I'm a bad slut" for every time you drop the vibrator.

I would like something to do or wear while working out in the mornings at the gym.

Likes: anal, cross dressing, masturbation, semi-public, bondage, forced feminization

Dislikes: public, pain, friends

Limits: Scat, piss, family, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, wedgie, diaper, spanking

Toys: Large butt plug, medium butt plug, realistic dildo with balls, realistic dildo w/o balls, glass dildo, vibrator, bed restraint kit, rope, nipple suckers, chastity device
outlaw2265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
India11

You have to poop on a plate, or any surface you like, and then get in a pushup position with your head directly over top of it. You must now do 50 pushups, with your nose going down to just slightly above the top of the poop. Your mouth must also be open the the entire time. If you fail and can't do all 50, you know what happens next.
If you do fail, you must still do all the pushups. When you regain your breath (if poop is in your mouth, breathe through your nose or get in a way where you can breathe) you must continue. Do this until you get all 50 pushups done.
India11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, exercise, pain, punishment