Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-27-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
tikor

Smile Girls do you squirt?

I want to know are you girls able to squirt ?
Yes or no ?
How much ? Just a little or you squirt like a fountain ?
Describe when you discovered you can do this
Give some information about how it feels , do you like it . Have you ever tasted it .

And more things if you'd like to describe of that act SQUIRTING , because I really would like to know more about it
tikor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #2
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

I'd like to know about your experiences squirting as well. Its always been something that has fascinated me. I'd love to make a girl squirt someday but I've no idea if it is technique or the individual woman that is the key factor.

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:00 AM   #3
evie.sub
gD king

yes i can squirt. sometimes even when i dont want to lol
at first a little but if i go on a fountain is nothing like it lol
it just happened once when i was masturbating, first tought i peed but than it happened more often and more liquid and so on, than i read about it.
i find it great to do when it is in a place and time i can do it. i find it great tasting drank alot of it allready.
it is a technique and also not all girls can do it, and lot of girls hold it as they think it is a pee feeling but it is not.
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
catgirl1001a
getDare Sweetheart

As far as i know i don't, i have had the peeing sensation though but never peed so maybe only a little.

Dislikes:duct taped, body writing

limits: extreme pain,family/friends, wax, full public, scat(Pee or poo), any chance of being caught, sexually related,mouth soaping.

Owned by Nobody and that's fine with me not looking for any slaves so don't ask.
catgirl1001a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #5
BedMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
yes i can squirt. sometimes even when i dont want to lol
at first a little but if i go on a fountain is nothing like it lol
it just happened once when i was masturbating, first tought i peed but than it happened more often and more liquid and so on, than i read about it.
i find it great to do when it is in a place and time i can do it. i find it great tasting drank alot of it allready.
it is a technique and also not all girls can do it, and lot of girls hold it as they think it is a pee feeling but it is not.
How have you made yourself to squirt? I guess through vaginal stimulation. I'm wondering if any girl is able to squirt through clitorial stimulation only, I've never heard about it
Likes: femdom, edging, orgasm and masturbation control, CBT, cum eating, forced exercise, pain, corner time, uncomfortable positions, private nudity, spanking, nippleplay, clothespins, cold/hot, toothpaste, dice dares, roleplay, writing a reports...
Dislikes: piss, wedgie, anal and urethral insertions
No: scat, blood, public, family, crossdressing, pics/cam, enema
BedMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
FunkyBean

A male friend of mine revealed that female squirting was a major turn on for him, so I investigated the matter. After learning about the G-spot location I explored my body and attempted it. On my first attempt, I quit at the "need to pee" sensation because I didn't want to make a mess.
Another time I got towels ready and was much more comfortable and I did indeed squirt. It started with some drips and then a large stream just gushed out that I delightfully could not control.
I find it is a lot easier for me to squirt standing or kneeling than lying down. And it takes quite a while for me, because if I happen to cum before I squirt I loose the urge. Although it is most pleasurable when I have the occasion to do so. ; )

Limits: things that are blatantly disrespectful, lack common sense, increase risk of disease, permanent harm
FunkyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:43 AM   #7
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

Did your male friend ever see the result of your experimenting?

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:01 PM   #8
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyBean View Post
A male friend of mine revealed that female squirting was a major turn on for him, so I investigated the matter. After learning about the G-spot location I explored my body and attempted it. On my first attempt, I quit at the "need to pee" sensation because I didn't want to make a mess.
Another time I got towels ready and was much more comfortable and I did indeed squirt. It started with some drips and then a large stream just gushed out that I delightfully could not control.
I find it is a lot easier for me to squirt standing or kneeling than lying down. And it takes quite a while for me, because if I happen to cum before I squirt I loose the urge. Although it is most pleasurable when I have the occasion to do so. ; )
I'd have to try this.
egaskrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #9
karisub

I've never squirted from intercourse or oral or masturbation. I'm capable of becoming extremely wet but I've never seen evidence of squirting during the above activities. Having said that, my Domme does force me to squirt. So far it's involved my orgasms being denied for 2-3 days and a toy she uses on me that I assume directly stimulates my g spot. It's metal, curved and is rounded on both ends with one end being bigger than the other. She uses the smaller end to get me close to orgasm then will switch to the bigger. As I get close, my pelvis arches up so my butt is off the mattress. My mouth also forms an O that I don't do during normal orgasms. Its a bit comical actually. I assume it's the intensity of the pleasure that causes it. The squirt itself is a small fountain of fluid that is similar to my natural lubricant but thinner and more watery. The orgasm that accompanies them is much more violent and explosive than anything I've ever felt and there's a definite peeing or letting go sensation though the fluid isnt urine. Mistress will force me to have several before allowing me to rest and I nearly always take a nap afterward. I've so far always woken up very very horny for whatever reason and Mistress allows me to maturbate normally. I don't know if it's the experience that causes the horniness or something hormonal or chemical.

Dislikes: serious pain, poop play, blood play, intentional cutting
karisub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #10
tikor

I really like your detailed answers
tikor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:42 AM   #11
Siren
getDare Succubus

Honestly, I've never really seen the appeal in it or been all that curious about it. However, if I was with someone who found the idea a massive turn-on then I'd probably experiment a bit to see if I could do it.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:37 PM   #12
Just_A_Guy
Baby Member

Default Yes, women can squirt.

I'm actually surprised that there is still so much controversy over the issue. There are even medical experts who seem to have taken forever to accept that it's real. The internet has helped and hurt at the same time, a wealth of great information and pure BS at the same time. Now, on to some facts and personal experience...

First, I have to say, squirting is NOT peeing and the fluid that comes out is definitely NOT urine. The fluid is usually clear, usually thin, odorless and tasteless, although sometimes slightly sweet. I know this from being at ground zero, multiple times, with multiple partners. I have been with many women who were explosive and squirted so much that it made a 3 foot wet spot on the bed.

Let's start with the "G" spot. The G is for Grafenberg, the doctor who studied it, Dr. Ernst Grafenberg. He wrote "The role of urethra in female orgasm" over 60 years ago. G spot stimulation is the key to squirting for most women, although some can without G spot stimulation. For many years, many doctors thought that squirting during orgasm was something that needed to be fixed, sometimes with surgery.

Now my personal findings, which also seem to be dead on with some of the better information I have found in books and online. A woman needs to be relaxed and comfortable with her partner. Locate and stimulate the G spot. The best way to describe finding it would be to put a finger inside her vagina and bend your finger up, like doing a "come here" motion. There is what feels like a soft mound inside, as if it's behind the clitoris. Some have called it the female prostate. As a previous posters stated, the woman feels somewhat like she is about to pee. After squirting, she will be able to tell the difference. I personally think that all women can squirt, at least that has been my experience with dozens of partners. I have found that most women will have a g spot orgasm easier if they are already turned on and have had clitoral orgasms first.

Do some research. Talk with your partner. Experiment with your partner. Talk with your partner more. Most important, women can have BOTH clitoral and g spot orgasms, not one or the other. All women seem to enjoy the hell out of both types, although the g spot orgasm will take a little more out of her and she will feel a bit wiped out.
Just_A_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:31 AM   #13
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Apparently i have squirted alittle says my Dominant, but as far as I'm aware I dont. However I do know a couple females who do squirt, they said (cause I ask these intimate questions) that it feels almost like you're peeing uncontrollably.

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #14
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

I have done this in the past, completely by accident...at the time I didn't realize I was squirting until after the fact. I just remember lying belly-down on my bed and watching some forced orgasm clip. Intending to mimic the video I pressed a vibrator to my clit at max speed and within less than a minute there came an uncontrollable urge to pee and I squirted. Haven't done it since I was eighteen, though.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 02-15-2014 at 12:26 AM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:06 PM   #15
Happy Me

Talking

I squirt. The first time was the first time I had sex with a woman (which was also the first time I had a gspot orgasm. She was really awesome about it, she loved it!) I have since squirted a ridiculous number of times.
I don't have control over it, it happens at random, only on good orgasms, but not all good orgasms are squirters. It does seem much more likely to happen with intense gspot stimulation.
Sometimes I squirt enough to make a puddle on the bed, and if nothing is in the way it travels, so I assume it is closer to "fountain" level, but probably not at all what you are imagining. Sometimes it is just a spurt enough to make a mess.
I have tasted it, it doesn't taste like anything at all, just kind of like water, it also doesn't really have a scent.
I think it is pretty much a big pain in the ass, and if I had control over it I would not do it (unless I was with someone how found it a massive turn on, I would then of course turn it back on.)
I have slept with a few girls, and never been with another squirter.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, girl, orgasm, pleasure, squirt