Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Got like a huge smile on my face!
School sweartheart, yeaah.:P

You better not crush my hearrt ;"(
Old 11-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #62
daremaster 1
getDare God

Love this story!!!!!!!!!! I like every story really!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #63
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

This is really nice story so far!!
It would be great to have longer parts though.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #64
darebunny22

Default Chapter 17

Hello everyone who's reading Hope you enjoy!

Chantelle was screaming the place down and Charli just stood there looking shamed. A large crowd of spectators were gathered around, staring, pointing and laughing. "What do you LIKE him or something?!" Chantelle shouted
"NO! Well yes, as a friend!" Charli whispered
"I've seen him gawping at you, what have you done together?"
"Nothing, Honestly, I don't like him like that! What's up Chantelle?" She asked concerned,
"What's up? WHAT'S UP? You're whats up you stealing little... you stealing little slut!" The last word was filled with venom , Charli's mouth opened and her wide brown eyes crumpled in shock. Chantelle turned away smirking,
"Come on Nathalie!" she ordered
"But, Chan, that was really Mean!" All eyes were on Chantelle as she turned and flounced out of the college's gate, her white-blonde ponytail flicking in time with her step. Charli attempted to follow her, even after Chantelle had been mean and harsh, Charli still found it in her pure, golden heart to help her ex-best friend. I pulled her back slowly and looked into her dark forgiving eyes, I hoped that look told her all the things I could not put into words.

She collapsed into a wall and was shaking uncontrollably, I put my arm around her neck, just as... A gang of 'Populars' walked past. 'Populars' were around a third of the school, they hung around with people, who if they saw, they probably wouldn't even smile, it was all for the image! The large majority of the females have long, poofy backcombed hair and kind of looked like Barbie-Doll's. They laughed like stupid little chipmunks and unfortunately all the boy's thought they were 'Drop-Dead gorgeous' But the guy's... Now that was a whole different topic... I mean PHWOAR! Well the three girl's walked past, Lara, Ellie and Abi strutted by, flicking their hair and giggling stupidly, "They wear designer shades just to hide their face, and it's probably cos they think their cooler than us!" I sung quietly to Charli, she gave a quick watery Giggle-Hiccup. The girls came over with a patronizing look
"Charlotte are you OK?" they said pretending to care, they all exchanged smirks.
"Yes!" Charli said angrily, "Now go away and get a life!" The populars raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow and pranced off again. I stared at her shocked, here was the kindest, sweetest girl I knew suddenly standing up against someone!
"W-o-a-h!" I gasped "C, Chill Hunny!" I said tickling her frail body. I frowned
"Charli, you are so bony, are you hungry?" I asked innocently, she shook her head, "You haven't had lunch though?" I persisted
"I'm not hungry!" she said. I noticed the twinkle in her eyes, her cute apple cheeks and her beautiful, healthy skin had vanished. I was surprised at myself for not realizing that my BFF Beautiful Charli had diminished so much.
"Charl, are you alright?" I asked, now extremely concerned.
"LOOK, I'm just going through a hard time! OK!" she glared through blood stained eyes
"Ce-Ce, calm down, I'm on your side!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Feedback would be appreciated Thank you! xx

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:39 PM   #65
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

PLZ continue plz
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:01 PM   #66
daremaster 1
getDare God

Can't wait for more!!!!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #67
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

just caught up pls keep going
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:16 PM   #68
darebunny22

Default Chapter 18!

Well its been a while, so lets go back to the tale of Nathalie and Alex, what happens now?

“Hello my sweetie, Its time to go see Auntie Annabel!” I whispered nuzzling into Snowy, she whinnied appreciatively, “Yes we are Baby!” I said talking back to her, “C’mon then you gorgeous lump, get up!” I told her getting the tack ready from the other side of the stable. As I hadn’t ridden her in a while a secretly tucked a couple of sugar cubes into the bag. I looked over and smiled at Snowy who was making her way over to me, “Aww, silly you weren’t meant to know!” I giggled as she nuzzled inside the bag, “Not until later beaut!” she flicked her tail and blew softly in my face, “Oh all right then!” I sighed giving her some of the sugar while getting her tack on. “I love you Snow!” I whispered in her hear and she neighed gently, “Mmmhmm, lets go!”
As we rode along the stony path through the forest I fluffed Snowy’s mane up, “Come on, lets go this way, for a change” I led her through the trees and we trotted along for a few minutes until we came to a clearing and I saw the most beautiful little cottage EVER! It was white with gentle pink roses spilling from the roof and the windows. I jumped off Snowy and instructed her to stay where she was, I stepped forward awestruck, and wiped thread-like spider’s web’s from a pretty little handmade sign, inscribed with ‘Rose Cottage’ in curly writing. It was the perfect house. My hand twitched to my pocket, I was supposed to be moving soon, this was ideal! I quickly snapped a picture on my phone and texted my Mum, ‘Hi Mum, out to see An’ with Snow saw this house and thought of my new house? Its 4 sale! Love Nat xx’
I could have happily sat there all day exploring the house but I dragged myself back to Snowy, ‘Think about Annabel’ I thought but a tiny voice in the back of my head said ‘And Alex too!’
TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:54 PM   #69
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

WOW #5pm my top 10

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boy, girl, horse, love, luck