Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-16-2017, 03:16 AM   #1
LG24

Male 30/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

30/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello all,

My name is Liam and thank you for looking at my ad.

I'm 30 years old, from the UK and live with a female landlord.

I have had online and offline Mistresses in the past, both long term (over a year) and short term ones that have lasted just weeks/months and the odd one that was just a one off time through Omegle.

I have been into this lifestyle for nearly 10 years and have always found myself preferring the submissive side of things, so I'm currently looking for a Mistress.

I would consider my body type to be described as average, although I'm always working on trying to improve that (any tasks or encouragement to do so are more than welcomed!). I'm typically available during the evenings through the week and most weekends my availability depends on what plans I have then.

I think I have quite a wide range of likes ranging from humiliation to orgasm control, semi public to light pain and all sorts of things inbetween. My likes I consider to be less important than yours, i would like to find a Mistress I can please by managing to satisfy her likes and needs.

My limits include anything that will compromise friends/family/works, anything illegal, too much pain and blood.

I use both Skype and Kik and also have WhatsApp, so I'm flexible with means of communication. Anything of those will work.

If there's anything else you'd like to know or think I'd be a suitable slave for you, pelase drop me a PM and hopefully we can take things from there.

Advertisements
Kink Talk