Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2019, 10:39 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Wanted: Ideas for 2500th post celebration

Time sure goes fast! I'm almost at my 2500th post on this fun forum, so that calls for another celebration. This time instead of setting up a fun thread myself I'll try to gather cool ideas from others. Your ideas can be for just a single thing to do, or a thread that can post in for an X amount of time, or anything else as long as it's fun and creative. As always I'm happy to spend some money on toys/supplies if needed, what's the point of having a job if you're not using the money you earn on fun stuff?

There's just two things to take into account:

Amount of time to spend
I'm still living with my extremely vanilla GF. So most of my play time is limited to either 1-2 hours a week while working from home (I can take long breaks from work without a problem), or I can do things that don't interfere with work for up to 8 hours (crossdressing, having toys inserted, spanking myself every X minutes, etc).
I do occasionally have the house to myself for longer, but I'm not sure when the next time will be. I'm perfectly fine with whatever idea you all come up with taking several weeks to complete, or waiting for a time when I have a full day available and having whatever task it is become harder and harder the longer it takes.

Some things that I like
Well, those are in my signature anyway But pain and humiliation are certainly at the top of my list, as are deepthroating and anal stretching. Extra fun: being forced to actually prove I follow through with whatever tasks I'm assigned (for example by posting picture updates on my bdsmlr blog) and randomness (I'd rather have "roll 2 dice to select a task from this list 10x" than 1 big task that I know about in advance.

Inspiration
  • My 2000th post thread was amazing fun, I spent over 3 months finishing up the tasks assigned there but unfortunately there was nothing built-in to that thread to actually force me to provide regular updates/proof so at some point I stopped blogging about that.
  • My 1500th post thread was a lot easier; I got over 3000 spanks and did those in a single day. A similar fun one was this one where I had spanks come in for 8 hours in a row, some people asked for proof on Kik and the spanks were coming in pretty randomly. One of the best threads I ever had!
  • And more recently I had an entire weekend of fun that shows off a couple of the things I like a lot
Old 07-14-2019, 07:42 PM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I will try to think of something and give this a bump.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 12:48 AM   #3
Lightze
Chaos

What about a dice thread.

6 key words that give a task.
We roll a dice. Post what number we get.

Simple and your future is a dice roll!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 09:20 AM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I personally love setting and beating records, how about you?

You like pretty extreme dares, so why not start a thread in which you ask for more extreme versions of stuff that you have already done?

If could be simple, like wearing a larger plug than you ever did or wear it longer than you ever did.

Or more involved, like a degrading task that is even more degrading than the most degrading you ever did.

This is just a rough idea, you'll have to think of the exact format of such a thread. It would be important to give us the baseline: mention specific examples of dares that you did that you want to improve.

What do you think?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:58 AM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
What about a dice thread.

6 key words that give a task.
We roll a dice. Post what number we get.

Simple and your future is a dice roll!
Involving dice is always a good idea! But having people post their results in advance kind of ruins the surprise, if anyone has an idea how to overcome that that would be the best thing ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I personally love setting and beating records, how about you?

You like pretty extreme dares, so why not start a thread in which you ask for more extreme versions of stuff that you have already done?

If could be simple, like wearing a larger plug than you ever did or wear it longer than you ever did.

Or more involved, like a degrading task that is even more degrading than the most degrading you ever did.

This is just a rough idea, you'll have to think of the exact format of such a thread. It would be important to give us the baseline: mention specific examples of dares that you did that you want to improve.

What do you think?
Oh wow, that's actually a very good idea! I'm thinking multiple options for people to comment on, and then having a poll to decide which one(s) to do or some other random element to make this even more exciting. And a reward for people that participate would be in order too.
Old 07-16-2019, 03:37 PM   #6
CSasha
Oracle

Maybe you give us 6 possible task you might do, each related to a number 1 to 6. Then we may propose modifications of these tasks, and you give us a total number of posts the thread has get to, to see this modification applied. Once you agreed on a modification for one task, no other modification until the post number for this modification is reached. Then we may propose the next modification for it.

In the end you roll a dice, which task to do. But, as stretch goal, every 100 posts, you roll an extra dice. If it hits a task you already have to do, your luck, if not, you have to do that task as well.

No double posts allowed. Every post also adds 10 spanks. The thread ends as soon as you reach 3,000 posts. (or make that 2,600 if you don't post as often).

Pick any idea you like, modify or ignore them. I hope I helped with some inspiration at least.

I'd like you to post some pics on your bdsmler account as well, but I have no idea how to weave that in right now.

Also, please please make one task involve deepthroats.

A question: could we involve your GF in a non-disturbing way? Like for example, relating one task to the number of times she tells you "I love you" or kisses you, or the other way around, reducing numbers. Or, maybe one task, exposing one light fantasy of yours to her, for example spanking. I don't know. You know your girlfriend best I suppose.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 08:35 AM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Maybe you give us 6 possible task you might do, each related to a number 1 to 6. Then we may propose modifications of these tasks, and you give us a total number of posts the thread has get to, to see this modification applied. Once you agreed on a modification for one task, no other modification until the post number for this modification is reached. Then we may propose the next modification for it.

In the end you roll a dice, which task to do. But, as stretch goal, every 100 posts, you roll an extra dice. If it hits a task you already have to do, your luck, if not, you have to do that task as well.

No double posts allowed. Every post also adds 10 spanks. The thread ends as soon as you reach 3,000 posts. (or make that 2,600 if you don't post as often).

Pick any idea you like, modify or ignore them. I hope I helped with some inspiration at least.

I'd like you to post some pics on your bdsmler account as well, but I have no idea how to weave that in right now.

Also, please please make one task involve deepthroats.

A question: could we involve your GF in a non-disturbing way? Like for example, relating one task to the number of times she tells you "I love you" or kisses you, or the other way around, reducing numbers. Or, maybe one task, exposing one light fantasy of yours to her, for example spanking. I don't know. You know your girlfriend best I suppose.
Ooh lots of great ideas! I can combine those with the other suggestions: pick 6 things I've done before and ask for ways to make those more extreme. And adding spanks on top of that makes it even better!

Basing one of them on what my GF does is no problem.
Old 07-17-2019, 02:03 PM   #8
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I will think about it like the others. No great ideas at the moment.

An idea that someone might be able to fit into some other kind of thread....
A twist I have been experimenting with for large numbers of a task or action is to treat it like a loan and have the task earn interest daily until it is done. So if you have 1000 spanks to do and they earn 5% daily, you have to do 50 just to stay even. (Do 100 per day and you do 1326 in total, over 14 days.) This puts pressure on to get some of them done every day, no matter what.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 07-18-2019, 11:30 PM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
I will think about it like the others. No great ideas at the moment.

An idea that someone might be able to fit into some other kind of thread....
A twist I have been experimenting with for large numbers of a task or action is to treat it like a loan and have the task earn interest daily until it is done. So if you have 1000 spanks to do and they earn 5% daily, you have to do 50 just to stay even. (Do 100 per day and you do 1326 in total, over 14 days.) This puts pressure on to get some of them done every day, no matter what.
That interest idea is a very good one! I should be able to use that. Any other suggestions?
Old 07-19-2019, 12:22 AM   #10
CSasha
Oracle

Yes, though be careful with the numbers. Add threads can explode. So if the interest is a %, it might be as high that you cannot do it daily. But, maybe with a max loan per day set or so. I have done similar things to motivate me to complete my tasks in the past. For example, special PMs which added if I didn't work off anything the same day.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 07-19-2019, 01:36 PM   #11
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Yes, though be careful with the numbers. Add threads can explode. So if the interest is a %, it might be as high that you cannot do it daily. But, maybe with a max loan per day set or so. I have done similar things to motivate me to complete my tasks in the past. For example, special PMs which added if I didn't work off anything the same day.
Oh that's a good tip, thanks! I hope I'll have time to summarize my ideas so far on Sunday.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:58 AM   #12
wingman78
Longtime User

I didn't quite manage to finish the summary on Sunday but better late than never

I was thinking of doing two threads, because having a single one will make things hard to follow, that do depend on each other. It's designed to keep me busy gathering statistics as well

Thread 1: extremer versions of tasks. This will be a poll with 6 extreme things I've done before; I'll have to do the most-voted one and possibly extra ones based on the amount of posts in thread 2 (by others than me). A 2nd task once it hits 250 posts, 3rd one at 500, 4th one at 1000, 5th one at 1750 and all 6 if it reaches 2500.

Tasks have to be performed in the order assigned, so depending on how much time and privacy I have this might take a while. Some sort of proof for every task is required.

Anyone can post "improvements" to these tasks, but I only have to choose one of those every week or one out of every 10 suggestions (whichever comes first). Or more if I really like them of course

Thread 2: spanking. This is a classic with a small twist. Everyone in the thread will be able to give me 10 spanks per post, and has to specify both a body part and spanking implement. The thread stays open until it's either reached 2500 posts (by others than me), or I finish my tasks for Thread 1 and all the spanks given so far. The twist: if a poster doesn't specify body part and spanking implement I get to remove 10 spanks instead.

I'm allowed to do my spanks on one day out of every week to make sure the sessions are intense and it will be hard for me to keep up with the thread. If I don't finish all outstanding spanks at that point I have to add 5 extra spanks to the total for every unique poster in the thread (so for example: I have 500 spanks to do but only manage 300. If 20 people posted in the thread next week's total will be the 200 left + (5*20) = 300, plus any new spanks that come in that week)

Any thoughts/suggestions for improvements? I'd love to have a way to reward people that post in these threads, but I'm all out of ideas for that.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:26 PM   #13
CSasha
Oracle

Sounds great so far. Looking forward to it.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-25-2019, 11:44 AM   #14
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Sounds great so far. Looking forward to it.
So do I I probably won't start the thread for another couple of weeks though, since I'll be on holiday first.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:17 PM   #15
CSasha
Oracle

Have great holidays then.

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk