Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2023, 07:11 AM   #1
Ba-exposer

Default 24m Help me fulfill my exhibitionistic fantasies!

As the title says, my fantasy is to become the biggest exhibitionist ever. However, I'm currently way too scared to try to improve my confidence in this matter.

All I've done so far is streaking through a park at night and posting faceless pics on xxxposed fun. I'm not sure about posting pics with face, because I'm afraid that people I know will find them. Also, I live with people who would not appreciate me just walking around nude.

So I was wondering if the people of getdare could help me explore my (online) exhibitionistic side with some dares and/or rules. We need to start easy and work up the difficultly over a longer period of time. I'm not about to strip in the city centre next week lol.

Also, I would love to talk about this with like minded people, so don't hesitate to message me if you're interested!

Always looking for a Mistress or a slave.

Rules and PM/Kik Dares

Likes: Online Exposure, Exhibitionism, Public Nudity, Tasks, Rules, Orgasm Control, Printing out pictures

Limits: Face Pics, Anal, Scat, CBT

Spoiler:
Send MEGA here or on Kik and I have to give you a MEGA link of my nudes
Ba-exposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 07:56 AM   #2
_nachtauge_

Could you tell us a bit about your living situation, like do you have an apartment in the middle of the city or do you live more on the rural side?
Are you alone in your home or do other people live with you?
What is your occupation?

But for now how about this:
You have to use at least one urinal per day and you have to drop your pants past your knees while using it. Its up to you wether to pull them up or leave them if someone comes in

dislikes: public nudity(excluding shower, locker- and bathroom), bodywriting

limits: pictures, scat, messy, crossdressing

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

kik: _nachtauge_
_nachtauge_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 08:40 AM   #3
Ba-exposer

I live in a pretty busy suburb. I live with 3 roommates. I work an office job, but mostly from home nowadays. Sadly there's almost always anyone home as well.

As for your dare, you can imagine I don't see many urinals, but I do go on daily walks. I'll try and pee everytime I walk and I'll pull my trousers to my ankles.

Rules and PM/Kik Dares

Likes: Online Exposure, Exhibitionism, Public Nudity, Tasks, Rules, Orgasm Control, Printing out pictures

Spoiler:
Old 08-19-2023, 08:43 AM   #4
Aurario

Generally to build up courage I see two approaches. Help of someone else, or getting yourself horny to the point where your brain turns off.
So some ideas for tasks:

- Find a trustworthy partner and send them a pic with face in it (so you cannot chicken out). Then find a challenge or task to do. Like let's say every day, you will roll a random number between 1 and 20. If it lands on a 1, that pic gets exposed. If it lands on anything else, you will roll a random number between 1 and 19 (and continue down). That way, the odds increase steadily. Generally you also want to add an escape though, so there is a chance it will never be exposed. That can be as simple as "if you make it to 10 you're free" or push you to another exposure dare like "send a video stripping outside in daylight".

- Set yourself a rule that you can only cum while doing one of those tasks. That means either only outside or while on cam with your face showing. Every day you do not cum, you have to edge 5 times. Eventually you will be horny enough to where those tasks no longer look all that scary.

- Start easy and escalate. First, get your cock out while outside for 10 seconds. Next, edge once while you're outside. Next step is to fully drop your pants to your ankles and take off your shirt. Next step is to get naked and walk 10 steps away from your clothes. Then cum while completely naked outside. Or get redressed but leave your underwear off and throw it away (preferably into the garbage) as a finale. Do these tasks either one at a time on separate occasions, or do them all in a row until you chicken out. Then try again some other time, but you are not allowed to chicken out on an earlier task.

Just some ideas to inspire your creativity here. Good luck in exploring that kink!
DISLIKES: Pics, Long edging, videos
LIMITS: Exposure, Blackmail, Crossdressing, Diapers, Scat, Watersports, Permanent, Public, Anal
Aurario is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 09:05 AM   #5
Ba-exposer

@Aurario Thanks for your detailed reply!

If I find someone trustworthy enough, I'll definitely do the first one.

The cum/egde rule is amazing! I will definitely be implementing it. Hopefully it will rewire by brain to associate exhibitionist with pleasure. Could also expand it by adding stuff like being allowed to cum only when a full face pics is online on xxxposed fun.

That last part is a great idea as well. I'll be doing that too.

Rules and PM/Kik Dares

Spoiler:
Old 08-19-2023, 11:59 AM   #6
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Rent free in your head once you allow me to mess with it. ;)

I understand that your roommates are not eager to have you walk around naked. But what about forgetting to lock the door while showering? After that, you could take your time drying off and shaving while still in the nude.

Also, have you checked if there are any art classes/courses in your area? You could apply to be a nude model. You might end up getting paid while enjoying your kink.

Or find a photo studio in your neighborhood and have a nude photo taken of you. Just tell them it's for your girlfriend. Those pictures will not be explicit, but you will spend some time without clothes in front of a stranger.

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
PlayfulCurious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 02:42 PM   #7
Ba-exposer

Thanks for your reply! I will check for the art studios. The shower door won't be locked again haha

Rules and PM/Kik Dares

Spoiler:
Old 08-20-2023, 11:33 AM   #8
NudeMaleUK

Nude beaches are a great way to become accustomed to being naked with your face visible, though generally not overtly sexual. However, you could easily visit Cap d'Agde which has an 'adult' area popular with swingers where being naked and erect is nothing unusual!

You'll soon feel comfortable 'camming' like a good exhibitionist when you get back from your holiday fun!

Dislikes: Showing face, orgasm denial, cum eating, bondage
Limits: Piss, poo, pain, blood, anal, illegal, anti-social

Kik: FunMessaging
Snapchat: FunNudeMale
NudeMaleUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 02:34 PM   #9
Ba-exposer

Cap d'Agde is a huge fantasy of mine! Would love to go there sometime. So because you can be nude in the city, which would be so exciting

Rules and PM/Kik Dares

Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exhibitionist, fantasy, online exposure, rules