Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-25-2023, 01:24 AM   #1
OhMyGosh

Default 3 more risky exposure dare ideas for (hidden) public

If you're also into risky dares with (hidden) public or humiliating exposure parts, then you might perhaps already encountered my three dare ideas here on the forums during the last weeks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361

Those were mostly based on real experiences with some of my former long-term submissives. At least one of them tried out what I wrote there. But there are more fantasies and ideas I have regarding this topic, and which I did not have to chance to make someone else live them out. So here's three more extremely risky dare ideas for your (hidden) public or exposure kink. Just in keywords, as they only exist as vague concepts so far. And perhaps they should rather stay fantasies only and not be lived out, yet I wanted to share them with you.

Whatever you do, please don't get caught, don't molest others by your behaviour and check your local laws to stay on the legal side. In some countries, these ideas can not be lived out without getting you in trouble - so better don't. That being said, here are my further three ideas:

Humiliating Beauty Salon Appointment
  • Masturbate intensively right before a brazilian waxing appointment
  • show up there with dripping wet cunt and visibly swollen clit and labia
  • pretend as if nothing was wrong, act like usual and don't say anything about it, just let the employees do their job
  • if anyone is unprofessional enough to ask you about the mess between your legs, tell them it does always look like that and that you did not do anything

Exposed to nature
  • find a forest clearing right next to a hiking trail with only a few bushes separating it from the trail
  • pick a time where hikers could possibly be on their tour, but noone is around when you start
  • strip completely nude on the clearing
  • insert a tube shape object into your pussy or use strong duct tape to permanently keep your cunt gaping wide open. If you feel extra daring, you can apply a thick layer of honey on your thighs or on outer labia
  • tie your legs spread open and also find a way to restrict your arm movement
  • set a timer and endure what nature has to offer you, maybe some mosquitos feasting on your body, other crawlers being attracted by the sweet offerings on your thighs or the risk of being caught by hikers nearby

Locker Room Surprise
  • print out a closeup photo showing your cunt in full details ten times, if possible spread wide open so everything is clearly visible – but you must not be recognizable on this pic
  • head for your local gym (make sure that it's one only for adults)
  • get yourself dressed in your gym outfit, but wait until you're the only person left in the locker room
  • watch out for security cameras, then place one printout after another inside the occupied lockers, the gap should probably be wide enough to slide that sheet of paper inside
  • also put one in your own locker, so if anyone asks, you can pretend that this perverted stranger also put one of those filthy pics at your stuff
  • then start your training routine and head back to the locker room as soon as you notice there are plenty other people changing
  • if anyone discovers one of your pics, also open your own locker and act either shocked, disgusted or amused depending on your natural behaviour in such a situation

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OhMyGosh for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionist, exposure, humiliation, public, risky