Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2023, 10:40 PM   #1
fire9starter

Eye Public Dares For a Beginner [28/m]

Hi! I’m Fire. I have always been a very very big fan of public dares, being in my underwear in public, basically anything public and anything risky. My problem is I am one of the most anxiety ridden people ever and am ridiculously shy, so I just do not have it yet in me to do anything ‘extreme’ like go streaking haha.

I would love some ideas as to what could help me delve into this kink. Any and all ideas welcomed! I cannot promise you that everything you suggest will get done, but everything will be considered at minimum. Everything has a chance so long as my limits aren’t violated. I don’t particularly like being naked in general, but it isn’t off the table.

If it helps with ideas, I REALLY like wardrobe malfunctions. Things that look like a freak accident, like pants falling down, ripping, being pulled down by a person or the environment, maybe even tear away pants get torn off by a wayward branch or something. I can get behind staging an accident.

Oh, and I can promise all dares performed WILL come with a report. Show me what you’ve got! Or rather, show everybody what I’ve got.

My Calendar! Please add to it!
Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
fire9starter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 06:11 AM   #2
Hammerdown1_

Go for a walk wearing loose pants. Let them naturally slide down. You can pull them up until your pants are around your ankles

Message me on kik, I have several to play with those breakaway pants 😉

Kik: bwade93
Hammerdown1_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hammerdown1_ for this post:
Old 01-28-2023, 04:13 PM   #3
Capsisis

What kinds of underwear do you have? Do you have any favorites that you want to wear out on a dare?
Limits: Full public, pics, crossdressing, ADBL, anyone I know, anything that could impact work, pain, scat / mess, anything impacting my anonymity.

No < 18
PM for Kik
Capsisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 06:45 PM   #4
dontgetcaught

This isn’t exactly a freak accident or anything (I’ll have to think about that) but this challenged me when I was first getting into public hidden dares. Anytime you go into a public restroom go to the stall and get naked. Take care of whatever you got to do and then take a picture of yourself completely naked in the bathroom mirror. You don’t need to share the pictures, it’s just to keep you accountable.

It can start out by just using the public restroom when you need to use the bathroom but eventually get to the point where you go out of your way to go into any and all public restrooms that you come across and do the same thing.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 08:15 PM   #5
fire9starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown1_ View Post
Go for a walk wearing loose pants. Let them naturally slide down. You can pull them up until your pants are around your ankles

I can totally do this. This will definitely get done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsisis View Post
What kinds of underwear do you have? Do you have any favorites that you want to wear out on a dare?
Usually tiny boxer briefs & trunks, sometimes panties. Only none if it’s a dare. As to which pair in particular, I have a few silly ones (Deadpool, The Incredibles, etc.) but I’m fairly indifferent to what I wear. Could be a thong for all I care

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
This isn’t exactly a freak accident or anything (I’ll have to think about that) but this challenged me when I was first getting into public hidden dares. Anytime you go into a public restroom go to the stall and get naked. Take care of whatever you got to do and then take a picture of yourself completely naked in the bathroom mirror. You don’t need to share the pictures, it’s just to keep you accountable.

It can start out by just using the public restroom when you need to use the bathroom but eventually get to the point where you go out of your way to go into any and all public restrooms that you come across and do the same thing.
You know, this actually feels entirely feasible and within my ability. I think this deserves a chance.

Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
Old 01-28-2023, 08:27 PM   #6
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Wear panties under some loose pants, wear a shirt that’s not too long, go to a store or a park or somewhere public and bend over a few times letting your shirt ride up and pants fall down a bit exposing the panties.

Drive out to a parking lot or walk to a park or somewhere public, make sure there aren’t people around and take a pic of yourself, can be your chest, butt, or you naked, these pics are just for you. (no posting or sending, unless you want to). I find there’s a certain thrill to taking pics like this in public. If you want to add to this, you could do self bondage and wear it under your clothes or body writing, a plug, etc. and then take a pic of whatever it is you have on/in.
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 10:51 AM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Strip naked in a store dressing room, put your hands on your head and turn around three times. BUT before you start your turns, and after you finish, do 100 strokes - and do 100 between each turn too.

Have fun!
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 12:38 PM   #8
Capsisis

Here are two:

1. Wear your breakaway pants and take a walk around your neighborhood. For every person you pass who you think is at all attractive, you need to stealthily unbutton one of the side buttons near the top until your entire upper leg is visible on at least one side. Once your entire upper leg (and possible your underwear) is nicely exposed to anyone who sees you from the side, pass a person and pop the top button so that your pants fall to your ankles. You can immediately pick them up but you cannot run away, you need to stay and button all the buttons that are currently undone.

2. This is similar to another dare I just gave someone else. Pick a pair of underwear that is large enough to plausibly be a pair of shorts if you have one. If you don't, well that's unlucky for you. Cum at least one time onto the front of them. Get a pair of sweatpants or compression pants that make it look like you are out exercising. Put your sweatpants / compression pants on then wear your dirty underwear on top of them. Now go for a walk outside. You are allowed to wear a jacket to cover up partially or fully if necessary, but we want to show off those undies as much as we can now don't we
Limits: Full public, pics, crossdressing, ADBL, anyone I know, anything that could impact work, pain, scat / mess, anything impacting my anonymity.

No < 18
PM for Kik
Capsisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 03:02 PM   #9
fire9starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown1_ View Post

Here to say I did this. I dressed myself up and walked around my block until my pants fell down. It was cold and embarrassing but so exciting! I think I heard laughter behind me. I got ballsy after the first one though, and extended my walk. I was texting somebody and my pants fell down a second time, genuinely catching me off guard! I looked forward and saw a bunch of people in a truck unloading stuff at a house. They all definitely saw. It was so embarrassing but so exciting and fun, thank you!

Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
Old 02-02-2023, 07:06 PM   #10
fire9starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Wear panties under some loose pants, wear a shirt that’s not too long, go to a store or a park or somewhere public and bend over a few times letting your shirt ride up and pants fall down a bit exposing the panties.
I actually like this idea a lot and feel very confident in my ability to do this one. I can do this!

Quote:
Drive out to a parking lot or walk to a park or somewhere public, make sure there aren’t people around and take a pic of yourself, can be your chest, butt, or you naked, these pics are just for you. (no posting or sending, unless you want to). I find there’s a certain thrill to taking pics like this in public. If you want to add to this, you could do self bondage and wear it under your clothes or body writing, a plug, etc. and then take a pic of whatever it is you have on/in.
Taking a picture in public sounds really exciting. I definitely want to try this. I've only barely dabbled in body writing, and never tried having any in public. That could be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Strip naked in a store dressing room, put your hands on your head and turn around three times. BUT before you start your turns, and after you finish, do 100 strokes - and do 100 between each turn too.

Have fun!
This may be a bit hard for me, but I'm willing to try. I apologize in advance if I scale it down some. Or worse, fail

Quote:
1. Wear your breakaway pants and take a walk around your neighborhood. For every person you pass who you think is at all attractive, you need to stealthily unbutton one of the side buttons near the top until your entire upper leg is visible on at least one side. Once your entire upper leg (and possible your underwear) is nicely exposed to anyone who sees you from the side, pass a person and pop the top button so that your pants fall to your ankles. You can immediately pick them up but you cannot run away, you need to stay and button all the buttons that are currently undone.
So I only mentioned tearaway pants as an example, but clearly everybody seems to love the thought of them so I think I have to invest now haha. I like this a lot, but I can't promise not waddling away first!

Quote:
2. This is similar to another dare I just gave someone else. Pick a pair of underwear that is large enough to plausibly be a pair of shorts if you have one. If you don't, well that's unlucky for you. Cum at least one time onto the front of them. Get a pair of sweatpants or compression pants that make it look like you are out exercising. Put your sweatpants / compression pants on then wear your dirty underwear on top of them. Now go for a walk outside. You are allowed to wear a jacket to cover up partially or fully if necessary, but we want to show off those undies as much as we can now don't we
I don't know how I feel about having cum on them, but if the general challenge is to try to hide that my underwear is on over my pants, I could potentially try that. Might be a bit far for me yet, but I can at least attempt it!

Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
Old 02-03-2023, 10:33 AM   #11
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

What underwear did you wear when your trousers 'accidentally' dropped in public? You should wear something humiliating. Those little boy cartoon undies you described are a start. Tighty whites or a thong is better. Pretend you forgot to put on a belt, text away on your phone and you can have your pants drop frequently.

In the same outfit, you should go to a busy public toilet and use the urinal. When your trousers drop, there's no way for you to pull them up. All you can do is loudly state 'damn my trousers dropped'.

Freeballing in slim fitting grey sweatpants is fun too. Or get some pajama pants that look like grey sweatpants, but are a lot thinner and freeball in those.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 07:33 PM   #12
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:

I actually had a period of time where I was not allowed to use bathrooms inside my own home, I was only allowed to use bathrooms while being naked, and I was neve allowed to lock the door. Great fun to be honest!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 07:36 PM   #13
fire9starter

Time for some reports!

Quote:
I did this one! It was so scary! I recently went to a buffet restaurant with some friends and I figured this would be the perfect time to try this. I excused myself and proceeded into the bathroom where I picked the closest stall to the sinks, where there was a mirror. While I was stripping in the stall, somebody came in the bathroom! Luckily they couldn't see how undressed I was at that point (merely shirtless), but to try to camouflage my intentions I turned around, pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet until they left. It felt like ages. When they finally left I quickly stripped my lower clothing off and ran to the mirror (I say 'ran' like it wasn't 3 steps ), quickly snapped a picture and ran right back to the stall. I redressed and nobody was any the wiser.

Quote:
This one was more nerve wracking than I thought it would be, but was certainly not out of my grasp! I dressed appropriately, panties underneath sweatpants and a shirt that I'd say goes halfway down my butt, so I let the pants fall a little farther down to compensate as I walked around a department store. I walked through several aisles, bending over to look at things on bottom shelves often. However at one point while I was looking at an item, the sweatpants fell straight to my ankles. I guess I overcompensated I left pretty embarrassed but that was such a rush, I loved this one!

Quote:
Yeah, there was definitely a thrill for this one. There's a large parking lot very near me, so I waited for night time to walk over there when nobody would be there, looked for a good spot and took a picture of my butt with my pants pulled down. I had to turn the flash on, hope nobody saw that but otherwise that was certainly a thrilling moment. It seemed like nobody saw me, so I made it back home safely.

Thanks for these! Feel free to suggest more dares, I apologize for my slowness haha.

Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
Old 04-23-2023, 07:40 PM   #14
fire9starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
What underwear did you wear when your trousers 'accidentally' dropped in public? You should wear something humiliating. Those little boy cartoon undies you described are a start. Tighty whites or a thong is better. Pretend you forgot to put on a belt, text away on your phone and you can have your pants drop frequently.
I was wearing Incredibles underwear, they're supposed to be boxer briefs but my butt makes all my underwear wedgie itself haha... I love the idea, though!

Quote:
In the same outfit, you should go to a busy public toilet and use the urinal. When your trousers drop, there's no way for you to pull them up. All you can do is loudly state 'damn my trousers dropped'.
As well as this idea. I may have to try it!

Quote:
Freeballing in slim fitting grey sweatpants is fun too. Or get some pajama pants that look like grey sweatpants, but are a lot thinner and freeball in those.
I actually have gray sweatpants! I never thought of this somehow, this could be pretty fun too! I may need to work up some nerve but Interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetdareTEO View Post
I actually had a period of time where I was not allowed to use bathrooms inside my own home, I was only allowed to use bathrooms while being naked, and I was neve allowed to lock the door. Great fun to be honest!
Wow, that sounds like you had a really strategic time going! That must have been pretty fun haha

Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassment, exhibitionist, flashing, public, wardrobe control