Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-12-2024, 07:48 AM   #46
Lesbian Kitty
getDare Devil

Yesterday I had a pretty awesome meowgasm!

I had been torturing my kitty and button all day to the point I didnt even want to look at them cause it hurt. That's how I like them

And then had to do basically forced masturbation because of my tasks.

It was super painful because my clit was seriously sore and sensitive from all the abuse. And it was so scary everytime an orgasm would build up my button would get even more sensitive and it felt like burning.

When the time assigned finished I took a big kitty big breath and let my body relax and reach its climax. It hurt but it felt wonderful my body was spasm in pleasure and pain and my head would hung back amazing of the intense sensations.

Just cause I'm a little masochist I kept the vibrator a few more seconds after oegasm. Until I couldnt handle the overstimulatation more. And then a few more seconds and hand an unexpected second orgasm. Smaller this time but still nice and unexpected.

I'm quite enjoying this denial orgasm control thing. A lot more than I thought I would. But instead of permanent chastity and denial I do like to see the light of the tunnel and know I'll have a wonderful melwgasm from time to time. It makes the times I'm denied more torturous . Not knowing if it will be a yes or a no. I stead of always expecting a no. How ever I'm getting more and more curious of a longer term denial let's say 1 to 3 months... I wonder how that would feel . Maybe maybe in the near future

Anyway for now. came here to taunt you all that are living in the continuous no

Puurrrsssss

Likes: Kitty & Button Torture, Spanking, Rules, Wedgies, Short term chastity, Tease & Denial, Post Orgasm Torture, Forced Orgasms, Predicaments, Praise.

Limits: Pics/ blood/ permanent/ illegal/ Messy /Long term Denial/ Nipple play/ Face slapping/ Degradation/ Related to Eating or Drinking

PM Dares & Toys
Lesbian Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lesbian Kitty for this post:
Old 01-24-2024, 01:49 PM   #47
flon2
Distinguished Member

I want to say it's delicious seeing the "last orgasm" posts in you denied sluts signatures.

Knowing just how long you've been crawling the walls is so satisfying.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to flon2 for this post:
Old 01-29-2024, 07:16 AM   #48
MIssJeni
Account Banned

I want to join in, I have just been relocked in my chastity belt and bra for an undetermined amount of time, but it promises to be long term LOL

Was lucky enough to get 3 Edges yesterday though, so lovely and frustrating

Love reading the taunting messages
Old 01-29-2024, 12:29 PM   #49
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

As you can see in my signature my last orgasm was and will be exactly that, the last one.

It wasn't even a big one, you know, the ones that make you arch your back, make you squirt and then left you trembling and exhausted. It was a small one, the type where your muscles contract and you feel the ripples of pleasure flow through your body. A soft one that gently carries you away.
And as such it was perfect for my final orgasm because it damped my hormone levels instead of crashing it. So I had a head start for the now endless denial.

Since then I get edged without mercy and without a chance of being released.
But this is exactly what I want and need and crave.

It feels like a warm bouncy ball in my nether region and every time I get edged or teased it begins to get hotter and jump around. And sometimes even without, simply out of the blue. But before it could explode and shatter me all stimulation stops. My Owners pull their hands away and let the ball come to rest. Then they will start all over again and again and again until I moan in frustration and want to dig my nails into the hardwood floor.
They decide when I have enough, if enough of my brain had leaked as a mushy horny mess out of my cunt. Before my mind clears up they already have locked the chastity belt again. All I can feel between my legs is cold steel and frustration.

I was joining in as a denial bitch but will leave as a denial slut.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 06:09 AM   #50
flon2
Distinguished Member

In another post Pet Ra's owner referred to her as "Puddles" what other nicknames have you denied sluts earned?
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 06:52 AM   #51
Sub_Liv

This is such a good idea for a post.

I enjoy being in denial but the most I can usually handle is a week so major props to all the Denial Sluts on this thread that are doing so well to keep their Masters and Mistresses happy.

I wasn't really feeling in the mood today but reading about all of your struggles has been a major turn on. I'm usually very subby so wouldn't have thought I'd have enjoyed this but reading this all has made me realise how much I miss the feeling of a Dom/Domme controlling my pleasure.
Sub_Liv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 10:09 AM   #52
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub_Liv View Post
This is such a good idea for a post.

I enjoy being in denial but the most I can usually handle is a week so major props to all the Denial Sluts on this thread that are doing so well to keep their Masters and Mistresses happy.

I wasn't really feeling in the mood today but reading about all of your struggles has been a major turn on. I'm usually very subby so wouldn't have thought I'd have enjoyed this but reading this all has made me realise how much I miss the feeling of a Dom/Domme controlling my pleasure.
Good news for you: you don't necessarilly need a Dom/Domme to be squirmy. If you share your expereicne with the community on here I am certain you can be hold accountable.
So why not try it and then we can taunt you for being embarrassingly needy.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 10:13 AM   #53
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Good news for you: you don't necessarilly need a Dom/Domme to be squirmy. If you share your expereicne with the community on here I am certain you can be hold accountable.
I suppose there would be a lot of people here indeed making her appear as a victim in this thread.
How about a poll?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 05:13 AM   #54
NudeDude61

I posted in April on Page 3. Since that time I have been allowed two orgasms, the last on September 17 - although I did give myself a ruined one on December 2, for which I was duly punished.

At least now I’m allowed to stroke myself, but not edge. I hope to receive permission to go on a Skype group cam before the end of this month, edge several times, and then let my audience witness my first orgasm in over five months.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 08:27 AM   #55
Sub_Liv

Thanks for both of these! New on here so not really sure how you go about anything like this and don't want to takeover this (very good) post so tips welcome!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I suppose there would be a lot of people here indeed making her appear as a victim in this thread.
How about a poll?

Likes: edging, forced masturbation, orgasm control/denial, nipple play, light pain, being humiliated, being praised, body writing

Limits: anal, anything public or involving other people, anthing illegal, scat, pee, blood, permenant, pictures/videos
Old 02-06-2024, 09:26 AM   #56
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub_Liv View Post
Thanks for both of these! New on here so not really sure how you go about anything like this and don't want to takeover this (very good) post so tips welcome!
Well, there are several options you could try:
  1. Add thread, people can add hours or days you are denied.
  2. Add thread where every post is a day/hour of denial (Eassiest to count)
  3. Keyword thread where people can add denial, orgasm, ruins, edges etc
  4. Edge thread, where people can add edges you must complete before your next orgasm
  5. A poll, people can select the date of your next orgasm, etc..

I can certainly help you create one if you would like.

A couple of things to remember.
  • Since you are new, start small. Don't try to boil the ocean on your first one.
  • Unless you are looking for something truly long-term, which again, I would not start with as someone new to the forum, set an end date.
  • Set rules around double posting. (For example, do not double post unless an hour has passed.)
  • I'd suggest capping the daily posts because these threads tend to be spammed, a lot. I say this as someone very guilty of spamming. My suggestion would be to cap your posts per day.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 02-06-2024, 10:53 AM   #57
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Well, there are several options you could try:
  1. Add thread, people can add hours or days you are denied.
  2. Add thread where every post is a day/hour of denial (Eassiest to count)
  3. Keyword thread where people can add denial, orgasm, ruins, edges etc
  4. Edge thread, where people can add edges you must complete before your next orgasm
  5. A poll, people can select the date of your next orgasm, etc..

I can certainly help you create one if you would like.

A couple of things to remember.
  • Since you are new, start small. Don't try to boil the ocean on your first one.
  • Unless you are looking for something truly long-term, which again, I would not start with as someone new to the forum, set an end date.
  • Set rules around double posting. (For example, do not double post unless an hour has passed.)
  • I'd suggest capping the daily posts because these threads tend to be spammed, a lot. I say this as someone very guilty of spamming. My suggestion would be to cap your posts per day.
All those are possibilities but rest assured that any add-thread can escalate. So just be aware of what might come at you if you decide for it.
If you want more control you can also just choose a duration yourself and just keep people in the loop by simply starting a thread or blogpost where you are only reporting. Knowing that some follow might help you feel accountable.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to herpderp42 for this post:
Old 02-06-2024, 11:33 AM   #58
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
All those are possibilities but rest assured that any add-thread can escalate. So just be aware of what might come at you if you decide for it.
If you want more control you can also just choose a duration yourself and just keep people in the loop by simply starting a thread or blogpost where you are only reporting. Knowing that some follow might help you feel accountable.
I completely agree, which is why I included a poll option so she could set a reasonable maximum. But for some, the unknown and loss of control is part of the trill.

I just think it's important if someone is thinking of going in that direction that they put restrictions in place to keep things from escalating too quickly. A lot of new people just allow unlimited posts and then the threads get out of control.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 02-06-2024, 01:29 PM   #59
Sub_Liv

I won't take up any more of this thread, just wanted to say thanks for all the advice / tips / support 👍 much appreciated!

Likes: edging, forced masturbation, orgasm control/denial, nipple play, light pain, being humiliated, being praised, body writing

Limits: anal, anything public or involving other people, anthing illegal, scat, pee, blood, permenant, pictures/videos
Old 02-15-2024, 10:06 PM   #60
steve42

I'd like to join in as a denial slut. Currently been in denial for a few months and it hasn't been TOO bad. I'm actively trying to make it a bit more difficult though while seeing just how long I can go.

Been in orgasm denial since 9/25/23. Add to my denial here!

Likes: cbt, semi/hidden public, anal, edging, denial, light to medium pain, some sissification.

Dislikes: full public, pee/poo, involving other people.

Denial task calendar
steve42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm denial, taunting