Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-30-2023, 09:06 AM   #1
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment

The Apartment

*Disclaimer*

This is part one of a trilogy of stories.

Whilst I will not tie myself to a particular release schedule, I am hoping to upload a new chapter at least once per week.

The stories are a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The purpose of this literature is for entertainment only. It is not in any way a representation of how kink activity should be facilitated or administered.

Please be aware, the stories contain references and include material relating to; blackmail, kidnap, torture, non-consensual sexual actions, psychological abuse and manipulation as well other illegal and morally questionable activities.

If you are likely to be effected by any of these subject areas, please do not read.

Thank you,

DeepInnerFreak.

Loves, Likes & Limits

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 04-30-2023 at 09:38 AM.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 04-30-2023, 09:13 AM   #2
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter One

The Apartment

Chapter One

There is something a little perverse about having a conversation with a pair of eyes”, Aimee pondered to herself as she sat nestled in between her suitcase and holdall on the back seat. “Yes”, replied Aimee, in response to the taxi driver's mutterings about the weather. “Only in England can you start the day wearing trainers, spend your afternoon in wellies and finish it with sandals”. The eyes looking back at her through the mirror in the cab seemed to bounce in agreement. “God”, Aimee thought to herself, “why did I mention footwear, he’s probably thinking about feet now. Oh, gosh, my feet”. She looked down at her phone to break the awkward glances before returning her gaze to the eyes staring at her, his eyes scrunching together slightly indicating a smile upon his face. “Yup, he’s definitely thinking about my feet”.

After a very boring six hour train journey from Scotland, Aimee was just happy to be able to speak with someone. The journey was miserable, the rain had set in only an hour into her travels and the early night sky had already drawn in. The sound of rain hitting the old black London cab filtered out most of the silences during the short ride from the train station to her new home.

As the cab pulled up, Aimee looked at the renovated, modern looking building she would be living in. It was hard to make out much detail in the night with the rain covered carriage windows but she could make out it was the right place from the pictures she had seen online when she applied for the tenancy. She paid the fare, stepped out onto the street, avoiding the huge puddle by the side of the road and with her luggage, made her way to the building's entrance before buzzing the apartment number. There was no answer on the intercom, but the magnets released on the main door, inviting Aimee to open the door fully.

Inside, the building was rather modest. No particular grand features or artwork “and no bloody lift”, Aimee noted to herself. She made her way up the stairs to the third floor and was greeted by her new flatmate who was waiting for her in the hallway.

“Hey, you must be Aimee”, said an excited voice.

Aimee looked up to see a girl, a couple of years older than her, casually dressed in blue jeans and a black hoodie.

“Heya, that’s me! I’m guessing you’re Bethany?”

The girls smiled at each other to acknowledge one another before Bethany helped Aimee with her luggage down the hallway and into her new home.

“How was your trip? Didn’t you come from Scotland or something, you don’t sound very Scottish?”

Aimee laughed lightly before responding - “I’m from the Midlands, I just graduated from St Andrews and the trip was boring as hell”.

“Oh cool, what did you study”?

“Computer Science”

“Ahh, computer geek, I gotcha”

“Something like that, I guess”. Aimee felt a little annoyed that three years' hard work could be summed up in such a disparaging way.

Bethany completely ignored Aimee’s disgruntled answer and continued with her questions. “So what brings you to London?”.

“I’ve been hired by a stockbroker in The City as a data scientist and needed somewhere to stay as the commute from my parents would have been impossible”.

“That makes sense”, Bethany replied, placing Aimee’s holdall by the front door.

“What about you, what do you do?” Aimee asked.

“I’m a manager of a high end jewellery store in the West End”

“Oooh nice! I would be way too tempted to spend all my money if I worked around jewellery all day” Aimee joked.

“The temptation is real, for sure”.

Aimee glanced around the apartment as she hung her coat on the rack next to the front door. It was fairly modern and nicely furnished. The layout seemed simple with a main living space which included a kitchen to one side of the room with an island which paired as a breakfast counter nicely separating the kitchen from the communal area. The main body of the room had a long sofa, two matching arm chairs, some bean bag chairs, a TV and coffee table. One wall running across the living area was a huge glass window looking out onto some other buildings. The walls were fairly plain with a couple of big pieces of art work to break up the white walls. In the corner of the kitchen were two doors and across the room opposite the kitchen space were three doors, one of which was the front door that she had just walked in from.

“That is my room”, said Bethany pointing to one of the doors leading off from the kitchen and that is the utility room pointing to the farthest door in the corner. “Then working down the other side you have your room, then the communal bathroom. I have my own en-suite bathroom so I suppose you will use this more than me anyway along with any friends we have over. The last door is obviously the front door”.

“That’s great, thank you”, Aimee responded as she smiled and continued to familiarise herself with the space. “It’s a really lovely apartment”.

“It has its good points and bad”, but overall I can’t grumble. The landlord, Nick, is pretty low key and you probably won’t see much of him”.

After two years of sharing a cramped three bed terrace house in Scotland, this felt like luxury to Aimee. “There is literally so much space and so open planned”, Aimee thought to herself before being interrupted from her day dream…

“Oh, the rain got you good Aimee. Now you know where the bathroom is, you must be wanting a shower before you settle in?”

Aside from the few steps between the taxi and the building, Aimee hadn’t really been in the rain at all. She looked down at her clothes and felt her hair and all seemed fairly dry. However it had been a long journey and she did feel like a shower would do her some good.

Aimee walked over to the door identified as her bedroom and searched for the light switch with her hand before illuminating the space. She pulled in her luggage and set it against the wall.

Her room was a decent size. It had a double bed with bedside tables either side. The walls were again painted naturally white and there was another door assumed to be a small built-in wardrobe. The window in the corner of the room looked so small in comparison to the huge glass wall in the main part of the apartment, but it was a normal size with a white roman blind.

“Here, you can have this, it’s clean”, said Bethany standing in Aimee’s bedroom doorway handing her a folded towel. “I can’t imagine you wanting to unpack right now. There’s shampoo and everything you’d need in the communal bathroom”.

“Thank you”, replied Aimee as she made her way out of her bedroom and into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Aimee closed the door, noticing there was no lock but it didn’t phase her. After sharing with two other girls the past couple of years in Scotland, she had become accustomed to just getting on with things. She placed her towel over the heated towel rail and turned on the walk in shower.

“Hey, Aimee?” The voice of Bethany carried through the bathroom door.

“Yeah”, Aimee yelled back to compensate for the noise of the shower as she sat on the lid of the toilet taking her shoes off.

“I was going to order us some food but the WiFi has gone down and my phone’s out of data. Can I use yours”

“Sure”, Aimee replied loudly as she battled getting out of her skinny jeans. “It’s in my coat on the rack as you walk in”.

“Great, thanks”.

Aimee was now naked, the full length wall mirror which ran across one side of the bathroom made it impossible for her not to look at herself. At twenty one years old, Aimee was slim but had decent enough curves. Her long brunette hair ran down between her shoulder blades to her mid back, her 36C breast size was modest but ample and her pubic hair was full but neatly trimmed.

Aimee walked into the shower, and had just slipped her hands under the spray of the shower to test the temperature before she heard Bethany’s voice bellowing out at her once again.

“What’s the code to get into your phone”

“Two, Zero, Zero, Two”, Aimee shouted before getting into the shower.

Whilst Aimee showered, Bethany sat on the big sofa in the main living space with a glass of red wine. After ordering food for the pair on her own device, she began scrolling through Aimee’s phone sending screenshots to herself of information she thought would be useful for what was about to go down that evening.

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 04-30-2023 at 09:37 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 05-03-2023, 05:40 AM   #3
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Two

The Apartment

Chapter Two

Aimee finished up and stepped out of the shower. Walking over to the heated towel, she was impressed with how luxurious everything was compared to her old digs up in Scotland. The bathroom floor was heated and even the wall mirror didn’t get steamed up. “This is like living in a freakin’ hotel”, she concluded in delight. Aimee began drying her hair and body, checking herself out in the mirror as she did.

Bethany heard the sound of the shower being switched off and made her way from the sofa to the bathroom door.

“Hey, when you’re ready, bring out your dirty clothes and I can show you the utility room”, Bethany suggested, hoping for agreement.

Content that her hair was dry enough and her body wouldn’t drip water over the rest of the apartment, Aimee wrapped her naked body in the towel tightly and scooped up her clothes before opening the door.

“That shower is so nice, and…”, Aimee was startled mid sentence by Bethany standing right outside the door.

“Oh gosh, you frightened me, I wasn’t expecting you to be stood right outside”

Both girls laughed a little at the encounter with Bethany apologising for unintentionally scaring Aimee.

Aimee’s nervousness was heightened by the feeling of vulnerability, standing in just a towel in front of a practical stranger. The thought, although not entirely arousing, did make her feel a little excited.

“Let me take your clothes and I’ll show you where everything is”. Bethany took Aimee's clothes without waiting for a response and the two girls walked through the lounge area and over to the far corner of the kitchen to the utility room.

The room was compact but had everything a utility room would have; a washer, dryer, laundry basket and recycling bins. Once Bethany had demonstrated where everything was and how things worked, she started loading Aimee’s clothes into the washing machine as Aimee stood there semi-exposed.

“These are cute little panties”, Bethany quipped as she held up Aimee’s pink, half-laced underwear. “And a matching bra too, that’s so nice” as Bethany bundled them together putting them in the washer.

Aimee felt a little flushed at another girl commenting on her underwear, her used underwear at that. The mild embarrassment added to her already slightly aroused state.

Why is this turning me on a little?” Aimee pondered. Without wanting to seem too phased, Aimee stood there, with her legs firmly closed, before responding.

“Thanks, they’re just a cheap set from Primark, but I like them”.

Bethany finished loading Aimee’s clothes and started the cycle. They made their way back to the lounge area with Bethany sitting on the sofa and Aimee heading towards her room.

“Where are you off to?” Bethany asked in a serious tone as if Aimee was doing something wrong.

Aimee pasused mid-step and turned to smile as her flatmate sat on the sofa.

“Oh I was just going to get dressed”

“No, come chat to me instead”. Bethany stood up and motioned for Aimee to sit in one of the arm chairs. “Besides, the food will be here shortly”.

“I’d feel more comfortable wearing some pyjamas or something” a confused Aimee responded.

“Don’t be silly, you’re covered up and the blinds are down. Anyway, you wouldn’t want to ruin my little initiation ritual would you?

“Initiation ritual?” What do you mean?

“Well sit down and I’ll tell you, but we don’t have long.

Aimee, unsure of the situation, looked over at Bethany with a bewildered look upon her face but curiosity got the better of her. The barely covered girl walked over to the chair and sat down carefully, keeping her legs tightly held together. “Okayyy, so what’s going on”, Aimee questioned inquisitively.

“Thanks for humouring me, it means a lot”. Bethany takes her place back on the long sofa and finishes her glass of wine before pouring herself another and filling an empty glass, passing it to Aimee.

“So when you were in the shower, I may have accidentally looked at some things on your phone”.

Aimee sips at her drink, still looking confused. “Okay, and?”

“Well I noticed you had snapchat”

Aimee’s eyes opened wide and she could feel her whole body heating up and the warmth beginning to radiate off her face. “Oh my god, why were you going through my phone?”

“Calm down, Aimee”. Bethany tried to reassure her new flatmate. “I simply wanted to add you so opened it up, but then obviously I saw the username”.

“I can’t believe you went through my phone like that, that is so inappropriate”.

“I know, I’m sorry, but you have nothing to worry about. I’m also interested in BDSM and, well, I’d like to have some fun with it.

Aimee sipped more of her drink, feeling completely invaded and humiliated. Aimee had been toying with the idea of exploring her submissive tendencies. There was nothing available to her back in her sleepy hometown. Besides a couple of underwhelming experiences at university, with boys that clearly didn’t know what they were doing and some explicit conversations with some people on snapchat, she had no experience other than doing dares and things with friends. Aimee was hoping London would give her an opportunity to explore… but this?

As the thoughts flashed through her mind she couldn’t look at Bethany, but could feel her staring at her expecting some kind of response.

“I… um… I… I…”

Bethany cut off Aimee’s incoherent mumblings, recognising that she had probably gone in too hard too quickly.

“You don’t have to agree to anything long term right now, Aimee. I just thought we could have some fun tonight. I’m a pretty playful person and eventually, I end up playing games and things with whoever I live with. I just thought given the user name and the fact the delivery guy will be here shortly you’d be up for doing something silly”.

“The delivery guy?” Aimee exclaimed, finding her voice again, looking over at Bethany distressed.

“Aimee, chill out. I just thought it might be fun to have you answer the door in just your towel”

Aimee could literally feel her face burning at the thought of a stranger seeing her in just a towel. It wasn’t the only reaction her body was having. She could sense her nipples hardening under the towel along with that fluttery feeling from her pussy she got when she was instantly turned on by something. Aimee was definitely getting wet. “Oh god”, she thought to herself. “Do I really want to do this?”

Before she had any more time to think about the situation the buzzer sounded in the apartment.

“Guess now’s a good time to learn how to use the intercom, Aimee, what do you say?”

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 05-03-2023 at 06:13 AM.
Old 05-05-2023, 11:05 PM   #4
TomUk98

Amazing start! Can’t wait to read more
The following user says Thank You to TomUk98 for this post:
Old 05-06-2023, 10:30 PM   #5
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Three

The Apartment

Chapter Three

Bethany’s words didn’t register with Aimee. Her mind had wandered off, taking her back to her university days where she had had this feeling before. This dichotomy of thought she was experiencing inside her head. The conscious mind telling her that this is not a good idea and the inner conflict with another part of herself that feels much deeper, more primal. This part of her wanted it and craved it deeply.

Aimee had always been an extrovert. The result of being the youngest sibling meant that she had always had to fight for attention and never really knew what being alone was. Growing up in a fairly conservative household, her thoughts and desires about sex had always been suppressed by her, knowing they would never be tolerated let alone accepted.

When Aimee reached university, the constraints that bound her previously were no longer there. It didn’t matter anymore. She was free and able to experiment with some of those fantasies. At eighteen, in her first year at university, Aimee played several games of truth or dare and strip poker. She recalls the moment she had to strip naked in front of a few close friends. Everything after that seemed less intense; having to masturbate or give a boy a blowjob in front of the group. Whatever happened after that just seemed less intimidating. That first ever time she was naked in front of her friends is when she felt this same cognitive dissonance. She didn’t want everyone seeing her naked. She had several insecurities and she didn’t want them to judge her. Simultaneously she wanted to feel that embarrassment, the openness, the acceptance and vulnerability of being looked at. She even got a kick out of knowing her being naked was turning her friends on. That was with her friends though, people she trusted and had a decent connection with. This was different. It was hard enough being in just a towel in front of this girl she had only just met, but a man, a stranger? This felt very different. More slutty. More dirty. More dangerous, but also more arousing. Aimee’s thoughts were racing at a million miles per hour, like it was trying to keep up with her heartbeat.

“Aimee?” Bethany's voice breaks her rambling thoughts.

Aimee looks at her new flat mate who is now crouched at the side of her with her hand on Aimee’s knee displaying some kind of reassurance.

“They have buzzed three times now, shall we go answer”. Bethany’s softer tone felt comforting to Aimee and she nodded her head as Bethany held out her hands to help Aimee up from her chair.

The pair walked across the apartment to the front door where Bethany quickly explained how the intercom worked.

“Hello”, Aimee said in a whispered voice as she pressed the talk button before correcting her volume. “Hello”, she said again less anxiously.

A man’s voice came back over the intercom. “Hi there, I have a Thai food delivery order here”.

Bethany nodded at Aimee, holding up three fingers as she looked over for confirmation.

“Yes”, Said Aimee, a little more composed, “we’re on the third floor”. With that she pressed the button that opens the main door to the block, just as Bethany had done with her only an hour or so ago.

“Well done”, Bethany remarked in a somewhat praising manner with an undertone of mockery.

Aimee smiled nervously at hearing those words, as she looked at Bethany trying not to look as awkward as she was feeling.

Upon seeing Aimee’s compliance, Bethany took the chance to set her authority over the situation. Bethany walked over to Aimee slowly. Standing behind the sparsely covered girl, she put her hands on Aimee’s bare shoulders, running her finger down the side of her face and tucking her hair behind her ear and leaned in, whispering…

“Are you going to be a good girl for me and do as you’re told?”

The close contact sent a warmness through Aimee’s body. Bethany’s warm breath around her ear and neck gave her goosebumps and she nodded timidly.

In that moment there was a brisk knock at the door in front of Aimee.

Bethany stood to one side of Aimee, gently nudging her towards the door with her hand.

Aimee took a step forward and hesitantly unlocked the door before taking a deep breath and pulled the door handle down. Aimee used the door as a temporary shield as hid behind it revealing only her face.

“Be a good girl for me and open the door properly”, Bethany murmured, realising Aimee was about to just take the food without really being seen by the delivery guy. “Give me a second, I’ll grab you a tip”, Bethany said loudly so the delivery guy could hear and would stick around.

Aimee opened the door a little further, still clutching to it and hiding most of her body behind it, although the delivery guy could now make out Aimee’s state of dress.

All of a sudden Aimee felt a forceful pull on her shoulder as Bethany pulled her away from the door a little and opened it up fully, leaving Aimee standing in just her towel completely visible to the strange man in front of her.

“Hey there, I just need to take a photo of the food before I give it to you”, the delivery guy explained as he pointed his phone at the package. “I’ll try not to get too much of you in, Miss”.

Aimee stood still, excited, wet, aching from her pussy but wanting the moment to be over. “Um, no problem” she said as the guy fumbled about with his phone.

“Take the food then”, Bethany instructed.

“Aimee smiled at the delivery guy and said “thank you”

“You’re welcome” replied the delivery guy, who was a fairly good looking guy in his mid thirties, obviously staring at Aimee trying not to be too obvious.

“It’s a nice towel isn’t it? Bethany commented standing behind Aimee, putting her hands on her bare shoulders once again.

“I guess”, said the delivery guy. “It certainly looks good on your friend”.

“Well” began Bethany, “It’s actually my towel. So would you prefer a five pound tip or would you prefer I take my towel back”.

The delivery guy looked at Bethany as if he was unsure what to say, before looking at Aimee’s face. Aimee seized up, frozen on the spot like a statue, staring back at the stranger as Bethany’s words slowly registered.

“Oh my god, she can not be serious”, Aimee thought to herself, but before she could turn around to express her panic, Bethany spoke;

“Don’t worry, she’s a good girl for me and won’t mind you looking, will you”

There’s those words again”, Aimee thought to herself. Not wanting to disappoint and look stupid in front of them both she tentatively shook her head but stared at the man, telepathically imploring him to take the money as if she was on some 80’s game show.

Assessing the situation,the man looked at Bethany, then at Aimee, then back at Bethany. “She has a swimsuit or something on underneath right?”

“No”, replied Bethany, lifting Aimee’s damp hair with the back of her hand, “she’s not long out of the shower and butt naked underneath. Isn’t that right?”

Aimee couldn’t believe this was happening, she felt like she was being used as some kind of commodity in a transaction. She nodded her head and managed to croak out the word “yes”.

“Yes what?” Bethany couldn’t help herself but to pile on the humiliation.

Oh fuck” Aimee thought, “I can’t, I literally can’t”. She didn’t want to say any more, she didn’t think she could but felt obliged to, otherwise she'd feel more stupid than not saying anything.

“Um, yes, I’m naked underneath”. She somehow managed to say the words, her heartbeat racing and her face feeling flush.

Although Aimee felt completely humiliated by the experience, she was also getting incredibly turned on by these two people who were basically strangers talking about her, negotiating her future as if she did not have a say or her thoughts did not matter.

“How long do I get to look”, uttered the man.

“You can get one minute, but no touching”.

Aimee felt relieved that Bethany at least put some kind of restriction over what was going on.

After what felt like forever to Aimee, after a few seconds of thinking, the guy said the words she had been dreading.

“Okay, I’ll take a look at your friend”.

With that, Bethany’s hands moved forward over Aimee’s shoulders, her fingers slipping down the front of the towel where it was tucked in and slowly removed the towel brushing against her hard nipples..

“Such a good girl. Stay, don’t move”. Bethany whispered to Aimee as she moved away with the towel leaving Aimee standing completely naked in front of the delivery guy.

The delivery guy slowly looked Aimee up and down. Standing at five-feet-six, Aimee all of a sudden felt like a small woodland creature being examined as the six-foot something man towered over her, taking in every inch of her naked body. She bowed her head and looked at the floor. Her 36C breasts pertly standing to attention with her nipples hardened, mirroring the goose-pimples which covered the rest of her body not helped by the draft coming from the open door. She felt his eyes all over her and did not need to look at him to know where most of his attention was. She instinctively wanted to cover her pussy and jerked her arms a little before stopping, knowing it would spoil the fun for Bethany but also for herself. As embarrassing as this felt, she was also enjoying it.

“Okay”, said Bethany as she walked back over to the pair, “time’s up”.

The delivery guy smiled. “It was nice meeting you, enjoy your food”.

“Thanks,” Said Bethany, after a short pause as she fumbled with something out of Aimee’s eyeshot “it was nice to meet you too”. She closed and locked the door.

“You did so well Aimee, I’m so proud of you! Wasn’t that fun” Exclaimed an excited Bethany, almost bouncing up and down.

Aimee covered her face as she blushed as hard as she had ever done in her life, lost for words and not knowing what to say or do next.

“Ahh c’mon Aimee, you enjoyed yourself, don’t be so coy”

Bethany turned from the door to face Aimee.

Aimee, not able to look at Bethany, her face in her hands all of a sudden took a gasp of air as Bethany ran a finger through her slit, sliding against her clit before pulling away.

“Look”, Bethany said in a commanding voice.

Aimee lowered her hands from her face to see Bethany’s finger glistening in front of her eyes.

“You enjoyed that way more than you’re letting on you filthy little fucker”

Bethany was not wrong. Aimee’s pussy was soaking wet and was sensitive to the touch. Her little clit was throbbing slightly and there was a definite ache emanating from her pussy. She both hated and obviously enjoyed what had just happened. She was feeling a little overwhelmed, humiliated and shy as she was still butt naked. Even though the man had gone, she was still totally exposed in front of another girl, who she had only just met. As much as her body was telling her she was enjoying it, Aimee wanted to go and get dressed now.

“Lick it clean then”, Bethany directed, disrupting Aimee’s thoughts as Bethany’s wet finger was brought up to her mouth.

Without thinking too much, Aimee opened her mouth, took Bethany’s finger inside, wrapped her lips around it before sucking and pulling away.

Gosh”, Aimee contemplated. “I’m standing here naked, being perved at by strangers and now I’m licking my own pussy juice from someone else's fingers. What the hell have I gotten myself into? I need to put some clothes on and cover up".

“Such a good girl”, Bethany smiled as she praised her new flatmate. “I’ll serve up the food, go make yourself comfortable”.

Aimee took that as a sign that tonight's ordeal was over and walked over to her room to get dressed.

Bethany took out the foil containers from the white delivery bag, plated up the food and walked it over to the coffee table taking her usual position on the sofa as she waited for Aimee.

Aimee got into her room and collapsed on her bed. Her mind was overcome with emotion. There was a definite sense of excitement but also relief that it was over with. As she relayed what had just happened in her head she looked up, noticing that her luggage was no longer where she had left it, against the wall in her room.

Aimee froze. Her eyes darted around the room to see if she could spot where they had been moved to before her neck joined in the search. “What the hell”, Aimee thought to herself.

Naked on all fours, Aimee frantically moved around on her mattress like an animated puppy, moving to look down each side and under the bed to locate her suitcase and holdall, but no luck.

She paused before being drawn to the set of doors in her room that she assumed was a closet when she first arrived. “Did I put them in there? I can’t remember, or maybe Bethany moved them in there when I was in the shower?”, she ruminated.

Aimee lowered herself off her bed and walked over to the doors. She pulled the two half doors towards her, opening them and she was correct. It was a closet. Inside was a rail and some drawers at the bottom with a shelf for shoes, but no luggage.

“Wait, what, where the fuck are my clothes?”.

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 05-06-2023 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2023, 02:30 AM   #6
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Four

The Apartment

Chapter Four

Aimee stood butt naked in her bedroom staring at the empty closet. The only clothes she definitely knew the location of were in the middle of a washing cycle and wouldn’t be out for at least another hour. Even then they would be too wet to wear. She looked over to her bed. Whilst there were two pillows, there were no sheets on the mattress. Her’s were in her suitcase. There was literally nothing she could use to cover her modesty. She sat on her bed, naked, not understanding what was going on and not wanting to leave her room.

In the meantime, Bethany was in the lounge area tucking into the Thai food and texting someone on her phone, staring over at Aimee’s untouched meal.

“Aimee, your food is getting cold”, Bethany called out, hoping to get the attention of her new flat mate.

Aimee walked slowly from her bed over to her door. She took a deep breath and opened it slowly, only enough to reveal her head as she looked over at Bethany on the sofa eating her food.

“Hey, there you are”, said Bethany, looking up from her food as she heard the door open. “This food is seriously good, don’t let it go cold”.

“Um, have you seen my luggage”, Aimee asked, more concerned with her clothing situation than the temperature of the food.

“Don’t worry, it’s safe. Now come eat, it’s really good”.

“But, um”. Aimee hesitated. “I’m, um, still naked”.

“I know you are, don’t worry”.

Aimee, totally unsure of what was going on, slowly opened her door and walked out apprehensively, covering her tits with her arm and pussy with her other hand.

“Where are my clothes?” Aimee cautiously asked as she moved closer to the seating area.

“Sit down and I’ll explain. Please, enjoy the food and I’ve topped your drink up too.

Aimee ambled over to the chair she had sat on previously where her food looked to be presented and sat down, keeping her legs crossed and her chest covered. Feeling incredibly exposed, with her new flatmate in front of her fully clothed, Aimee was beginning to feel uncomfortable and scared.

“Did you see the look on the delivery guy’s face when your towel came off?” Bethany reflected, “It was such a picture, I think he really enjoyed himself”.

Aimee looked across at Bethany, unable to comprehend how she was acting like this was normal.

“You did so well, and my, how wet your little slit was. You’re very cute”.

Having still not interacted with her food, Aimee spoke up.

“Bethany?”.

“Yeah?”

“Where the fuck are my clothes!?”

Bethany looked up and saw Aimee sat in her chair with a mixture of fear and anger across her face.

“Calm down, Aimee. Please don’t swear at me. Uncover yourself and I’ll explain”.

Aimee looked at Bethany unimpressed with the answer.

“Oh and please make a start on your food”.

Bethany looked at Aimee, seeing she was still not complying with her requests.

“I thought you liked being a good girl? Please, for me”

Those words again, being called a good girl, sent a wave of emotion through Aimee’s body. She loved hearing them. They made her feel submissive, they made her feel inferior and enjoyed the thought of pleasing someone. It had been a long day and Aimee was starving. The smell of the food was causing her tummy to rumble and in all fairness, the platter of food in front of her looked amazing. In another situation she would probably comply, but without answers she stubbornly just sat there.

“Aimee, I’m not going to tell you what is going on until you stop covering your tits, open your legs and start eating. How do you expect me to be open with you, if you are not open with me and show some gratitude for the food I bought you?”.

Aimee was taken aback by the request to open her legs. However she could see she wasn’t going to get any answers until she played along with whatever mental game this was.

Aimee sighed loudly in an act of childish passive-aggressive disapproval, moved her arms away from her chest, revealing her breasts and began eating her food.

“Good girl”, responded Bethany as she looked over at Aimee’s naked exposed body.

“Your luggage is in my room”, and I’d like it to stay there.

Aimee looked at Bethany, still unimpressed by the answer but relieved that her clothes were still at least somewhere in the apartment.

“I like you”, continued Bethany, "and I’d like to have some fun with you. I think, deep down, you’d like that too. I’d like you to stay naked while you live here with me".

Aimee adjusted her position in the chair. The suggestion made her feel uncomfortable but at the same time the words made her squirm.

Aimee composed herself. “And you think I’d just go along with that”?

Bethany looked up at Aimee as she sipped on her wine and smiled. “I’m not sure if you’d go along with it, Aimee. I just thought it would be fun for both of us and would allow you to explore your submissiveness".

Aimee paused. “How do you know I’d even want to explore that”?

“Like I said earlier. I saw some things on your phone".

Aimee thinks of the conversations and internet searches she has on her phone and feels her face burn, before looking away and distracting herself with her glass of wine.

"It’s all really quite simple, Aimee. You do as you’re told, do things to please me, allow me to use you in a way that makes me happy. You submit to me now, and I create a little world inside this apartment where you feel you can belong".

Aimee takes a few moments to think about what is happening. “I barely know this person, how can I submit to them? It all feels too quick, too rushed. I’m not even gay or bisexual or have any interest in girls. This doesn’t feel right and it’s not how I pictured things”.

“I, um, don’t think this is a good idea”, Aimee said softly. “I just don’t know you and well, I would prefer getting to know a guy and having this kind of relationship with a man instead. I think you’re pretty and you seem fun, but I just don’t think this is for me” Aimee added, not wanting to upset her new flatmate.

The girls continued eating. Bethany ignored Aimee’s polite refusal as her words mulled around her mind. Bethany looks up at the naked girl opposite her, occasionally admiring her body and how she needed her to comply. Aimee, becoming ever more aware of her vulnerable state with every glance from Bethany.

“The food from this place is so good”, Bethany finally broke the silence, “I’ve ordered from here a few times and they’ve never let me down”.

“It is good”, Aimee agreed as she took another sip of her drink hoping Bethany had finally dropped the subject.

“You see that little chest”, Bethany pointed towards a large wooden treasure chest with her knife that was placed adjacent to the front door. It had metal bands and studs holding together the wood of the traditionally shaped wooden treasure chest.

Aimee turned around and spotted what Bethany was pointing to. “Yes?”.

“Well, whenever you come home, the very second you walk in the door, I’d like you to strip naked. Panties, bra, socks, shoes, the whole lot and put every item in there, then close and lock the lid”.

Aimee looked at Bethany confused. “I said I didn’t feel comfortable doing this”.

Bethany continued, “I’ll swap out your dirty clothes and replace them with what I have chosen for you to wear when you next leave, so all you have to do is open the chest, put on what’s inside, lock the chest again and you’re good to go. You will be allowed to wear what I want you to wear outside of here, but whenever you are in this apartment, you will be naked for me to look at you”.

Aimee scanned Bethany’s face, not sure why she wasn’t listening to her objections. Hearing Bethany’s words though, she felt her pussy pulse, thinking about how she would have no control over her clothing and being naked like this, being looked at all the time, whenever she wanted.

As she watched Bethany, she saw her eyes move lower, staring at her exposed pussy.

Bethany started to giggle and point “See, you do like that little rule Aimee, you’re making a mess of the chair”.

“Oh god no” Aimee’s thoughts turned from Bethany’s words to her body’s reaction as she looked down and indeed, there was a noticeable wet patch on the chair before looking back up at Bethany. “Urgh, my stupid body, why is it so turned on by all of this, I really don’t want it, I really don’t” Aimee struggled, trying to convince herself.

“No, I am not doing this”, bringing her innerbattle to life. “Now give me my clothes, I just want to live like normal with none of this.

“No”.

Aimee stood up and marched over to Bethany’s room, but as she turned the door knob she felt resistance. The door was locked.

“Open this door right now, I do not want to do this”.

“No”, was the response again.

“You can’t treat me like this, I will not do this, now give me my fucking clothes back”.

Bethany looked at Aimee as her naked flailing body tried to open up her bedroom door.

“Stop, right this second”, Bethany ordered with a commanding tone.

Aimee ignored her, and continued to pull and push and jiggle the door handle in a desperate attempt to cajole it to open before she heard something that made her stop dead in her tracks…

…“It was nice meeting you, enjoy your food... It was nice meeting you, enjoy your food… It was nice meeting you, enjoy your food”.

Bethany repeated these last few seconds of a recording, holding her phone up to the back of Aimee’s still head.

Aimee slowly turned around and saw on the screen in front of her eyes what she was fearing. A noticeable tear developed in her eye and rolled down her cheek. She backed into the locked door sliding down it before coming to rest, sitting down, confused, ashamed and broken.

Bethany squatted down to meet Aimee’s eye level. “I really didn’t want to do this with you, Aimee” as she played the full clip of Aimee standing naked next to the delivery guy. “Obviously you’ve worked out that I have all your contacts from your phone and I can send this to whoever I want?”.

Bethany looked into Aimee’s eyes, waiting for that to sink in, before standing up and continuing.

“I really don’t want to send this to anyone, I don’t think it would make a great first impression with your new boss”.

Aimee sat there stunned, taking it all in. The thought of turning up to her new job tomorrow, knowing her boss had seen her naked, thinking that she was the type of girl to just get naked in front of an obvious stranger was devastating to her. With there being no context around the clip made it even worse. She sat there contemplating her position and her options.

Bethany continued, “and I really wouldn’t want to send this to your mum or dad”.

“No, please”, Aimee screeched.

Aimee’s thoughts, now sending her into a very dark place.“I really couldn’t cope with that, they couldn’t cope with it, I’d be disowned, I’d lose my family if they ever found out or thought I would do something like this”.

“Please, please, don’t do that, please, I’ll do anything, just please do not let anyone know”, Aimee begged.

Bethany walked back over to Aimee, who was still sitting, leaning against the door, looking up at her with pleading eyes, naked, her arms to her side, legs spread out in front of her. She squatted down again, Aimee’s teary eyes tracking hers as she searched for reassurance.

“I just wanted us to have some fun, Aimee”. It’s not like the idea wasn’t turning you on.

Aimee just looked at Bethany, not knowing what to do or say.

Bethany glided the hair from Aimee’s face with her finger and wiped away the tears from her cheeks. “I won’t send this to anyone, I was never really going to and I never meant to make you so upset. You just seemed so unnecessarily angry and wanted to calm you down. I feel really sad that you’re sad, please don’t be a sad girl, Aimee”.

“What you are asking from me is too much, I can’t be naked all the time, it’s, it’s, it’s…”

“Isn’t that similar to what you were thinking with the towel situation, though”

Aimee thought for a second. “I guess, but…”

“And look at the fun we had there, you got so wet and worked up and it turned me on too”, Bethany countered”

“But you’ve just threatened me with exposure, that’s blackmail”.

“Don’t look at it like that, Aimee. Look at it as additional motivation, to silence that side of you that’s saying no. The side that’s stopping you from giving in to what your pussy clearly wants".

Aimee slowly pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs to comfort herself.

“Besides, I think you like me telling you that you’re my good girl, don’t you Aimee?”

Aimee looked away quickly as Bethany spoke, not wanting to admit to her that she was right but still feeling violated.

Bethany smiled and kissed Aimee on the cheek. “I really want you to be my good girl, Aimee” Will you at least try for me?”

Aimee was still confused. “How can she be this sweet and this nice and comforting yet be a total bitch and blackmail me into doing something I don’t want to do. I mean I don’t not want to do it, it’s just so fast and I don’t know if I’m ready for it and urgh, my stupid pussy is so wet and it aches so badly”. Her mind turns back to the material on Bethany’s phone.

“Please don’t show anyone that clip, please”, pleaded Amiee. one last time.

“I won’t, Aimee. So long as you’re good”.

Bethany reaches down, slowly caressing the top of Aimee’s thighs before motioning her to open her legs. Aimee complies, enjoying the sensation, letting her arms drop to the side allowing Bethany’s hand in between her legs.

“There, there” Bethany whispers as she mops up Aimee’s juice with her fingers, before leaving them rested on her clit.

Aimee takes in a gasping breath as Betany makes contact with her pussy and clit, “Fuck it aches so much I really need to cum”, she thought to herself.

Bethany begins moving her fingers slowly around Aimee’s swollen little clit. “You’re going to be my good girl, aren’t you Aimee?”.

“Oh fuck, mmmm, ooohhh… yes, yes I’ll be your, mmm, good girl”.

“Perfect, good girl”. With Aimee’s confirmation, Bethany withdraws her fingers and brings them up to Aimee’s mouth to clean as before, which she does.

“It's been a long night, let's get my good girl ready for bed”. With that she helped Aimee onto her feet, looking over her nakedness once again. “Go and wait for me in your room, I’ll bring in your bedding”.

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 05-10-2023 at 03:37 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk