Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2020, 11:35 PM   #1
nya
getDare Devil

Default Punish me for failing exercise dare

I've been working my way through my dare backlog and got to this one basically I had to do exercises while crossdressed and peeholding then request punishments based on how many pushups and situps I failed by with a multiplier if I wet myself. Anyway I failed by 63 so I need 8 punishments. I was saved by the bell on the pee multiplier. I had to go so bad by the end, but while I did wet myself it was after time by a few seconds. I'm expecting to get a few punishments privately, but not many. I'll keep this thread open until I got 8 total. I'm a bit short on time and long on backlog so I might have to veto anything too time consuming that can't be done while working (I'm on work from home) and have some restrictions on cumming, but otherwise will do anything within limits. I've got likes limits toys ect. linked in my sig. but the highlights are nothing that will get me in trouble IRL. Also I live with my partner who's kinky but has somewhat different likes/limits so things he will help with are great but I can't do anything too disruptive to his life.
-eta the orginal dare said to ask random users for dares, but I thought I'd try a punishment thread before dropping into random peoples DMs

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.

Last edited by nya; 08-29-2020 at 12:42 AM.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, exercise, punishment