Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2018, 06:47 PM   #1
nocturnal

Default Looking to find some limits

Hello everyone, long time user back again. I found a new me and I am trying to be pure submissive now, so I am willing to try dares of whatever you can think of to find some new limits for myself as well as maybe some new fetishes . So I will do a detailed reply to everyone through pm on how each dare goes, if its too hard or becomes a new limit for me I will accept a punishment if desired with another detailed reply. Thank you for the help everyone!

Dislikes- anal, edging, orgasm denial, light public, ruined orgasms, light pain, eating cum

Limits- Permanent, blood, scat, writing things on body, pics or videos, heavy pain, pee

Not listed is fair game until it's added.
nocturnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 06:53 PM   #2
aralius
Distinguished Member

Slowly work to the biggest item you can fit in your ass that causes it to gape when removed.
Once you have that item slowly fuck yourself until you cum.

Remove the item and watch your gaping hole flex and inviting you to fill you ass again...

Have fun

Master Ara
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 07:05 PM   #3
nocturnal

Am I allowed to masturbate while I fuck myself? I feel like I probably can't cum from anal alone. But I start this right now and await for your reply, thank you Master Ara.

Dislikes- anal, edging, orgasm denial, light public, ruined orgasms, light pain, eating cum

Limits- Permanent, blood, scat, writing things on body, pics or videos, heavy pain, pee

Old 05-02-2018, 07:07 PM   #4
aralius
Distinguished Member

Give cumming from anal alone a good try first then you may masturbate if required.

Master Ara
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 09:52 PM   #5
nocturnal

Well pmed you the details, my ass is so sore. But that's the first time I've ever got it to gape, and I came without masturbating another first! So this is going well so far, besides my sore little asshole.

Old 05-02-2018, 11:12 PM   #6
centurion01
getDare Addict

Tie your balls tight weight them with at least 2 kilo, now spank your cock with a wooden spoon until its bruised. Record and upload a full video of the task.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 10:00 PM   #7
nocturnal

Sorry pics is in my limits, but maybe I didn't make it clear enough, nothing that's currently in my limits, I will try to edit them to make them clearer as well as that is mostly what this is for. I will accept a punishment though if you would like or you can give me a new dare, up to you. Thank you for the request sorry it was in my limits.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:10 AM   #8
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
Sorry pics is in my limits, but maybe I didn't make it clear enough, nothing that's currently in my limits, I will try to edit them to make them clearer as well as that is mostly what this is for. I will accept a punishment though if you would like or you can give me a new dare, up to you. Thank you for the request sorry it was in my limits.
Nope, you have changed your signature, it was just pics.

With the statement "Not listed is fair game until it's added."
Hence why I chose video.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 06:34 PM   #9
nocturnal

Yes like I said I clarified it, thank you for your response.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:46 PM   #10
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

and anyway, video is made out of pictures. Or at least deltas of pictures

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, limits, pet, slave, toy