Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-27-2018, 09:06 PM   #1
jennyxxxooo

Default new game

Carrie, and I were over Alicia’s house that afternoon in her room playing truth or dare but mainly just answering truths and looking online at different cam websites like cam4 or chaterbate while her mother was at work and the house was empty apart from us.

It was not often we got a chance to look at adult sites and use a computer unsupervised so we were making the most of the afternoon and the three of us were getting amused and giggling looking at the different girls undress and making plenty of comments on how they were shaved or bushy and what some girls will do on cam.

I don’t know about the other two but after a while I felt quite moist down below watching them perform and wondered if the others were wet as well. “What do you two want to do now?” I asked as it was only one o’clock in the afternoon and still four hours before Alicia’s mother returned home and I was hoping to get back to playing more truth or dare and as I felt more game and hoping to get to rub myself or something in front of my friends if they dared me to it.

“Let’s play a new game I just thought of while watching these girls online” Alisa said as she explained the rules. We should play a strip game until everyone is nude on cam4 for everyone to watch with forfeits for anyone that looses and is already nude and can’t take off anything else.

I think this made all of us a little wetter and made the decision to play easier to decide and we all agreed to try something new and exciting we hadn’t tried before.

Carrie went to Alisha’s bedside draw and got out a deck of cards and three party masks so as to cover our eyes and partly hide our faces to ease any embarrassment we may have soon then she shuffled them and placed them face down on the floor while Alicia made a account on cam 4 and started live a live cam turning the cam towards the middle of the room for the best view of the proceedings.

“The rules are we take it in turns turning over a card each to see what we have.”
“If someone turns over a king queen jack or ace of any suit they must take off a piece of clothing chosen by the other two and if someone turns over the joker card they automatically forfeit all there cloths to the other two and they can do whatever they like with them.”

“Once all the picture cards are turned over the game is over.”

The cam was running and there was already five people watching it waiting to see what happens next and making comments on who they wanted to see nude first and what the forfeits should be. The comments made us all a little embarrassed and go slightly red with embarrassment but we all egged each other on in the spur of the moment.

I decided to start things off and turned over the first card revealing a ten of hearts, Alicia went next and turned over a king removing her socks in front of the cam so people could see her feet then sat back down and let Carrie have her turn. Carrie turned over a jack and seeing she wasn’t wearing any socks had to stand in front of the cam and had a choice of either removing her pants or t-shirt, she thought about this decision and decided to take off her t-shirt revealing a little white bra with a little bit of blue lace in the straps. The viewing people were now up to thirty people and many of them were making lewd comments about her breasts.

The game went on for a while until Carrie was down to her pants panties and bra, Alicia was in only her panties and bra and I was in my panties and bra.
It was Carries turn again and her luck changed fast as she turned over the joker card and used her hands to try and cover her embarrassed face as Alicia told her she knew what she had to do while smiling at her and looking forward to watching her humiliate herself for our entertainment and the entertainment of the strangers watching.

Reluctantly she moved to the camera and after a little hesitation she took her hand and unbuttoned her pants and slowly wriggled them down her legs and off dropping them with her other discarded clothes from the game then reached behind her back unclipping her bra and looked at the screen as she read some of the comments being made about her body and was glad in a way she had a mask on to hide her face. Then she froze a little and seeing this Alicia crept up behind her and helped her out by pulling her panties down to the floor before she knew what was happening revealing a just visible tuff of brown hair to the viewers delight.

I gathered Carries clothed in my arms and myself and Alicia both ran out of the room leaving Carrie alone and naked in front of the cam. A few minutes later we both came back into the room and told Carrie we decided to hide her clothes and she would get them back when we tell her she can have them back.

This made Carrie a little nervous about the whole situation as I pulled out a camera and took some snaps of her naked body with the cam game in the background.

“Ok let’s get back to the game there’s still two picture cards still left and six other cards left” I said as I turned over a two of hearts, Alicia went next and turned over the queen of spades and removed her bra showing everybody her nice firm B cup breasts and enjoying the attention they were bringing to everybody.

It was carries turn again and her luck was still bad as she turned over the last picture card and looked at me and Alicia naked and waiting for the forfeit we agreed on at the start of the game.

After a quick whisper to each other we decided on a good humiliating forfeit for her and made her sit in a chair in front of the cam naked, then Alicia left the room again returning with some rope from her shed and they tied her hands and arms behind her back pushing out her exposed breasts, next they used another rope to spread both her legs and tied them off as she was completely exposed then adjusted the camera so it showed every part of her body including her face which was a problem because Alicia had another idea and removed Carries mask to her disliking.

The viewers were now up to seventy two and they were all enjoying the show Carrie was putting on for them. As Carrie was helpless we decided to take advantage of her situation because we may not have the chance again Alicia found her hairbrush and proceeded to use it as a dildo on her pushing it in and out of her pussy over and over again as Alicia got delight over hearing Carrie start to moan and breath heave for the audiences pleasure.
As Alicia went to work on her pussy I kept myself amused by taking more humiliating picks and using a pen to write on her breasts ass and around her pussy things the audience requested like slut and fuck whore. She was getting close to orgasm when Alicia’s mother drove into the driveway, we quickly untied her and turned off the computer leaving her to lay on Alicia’s bed to calm down as Alicia and me went down stairs to see Alicia’s mother

After about five minutes Carrie could hear the bathroom shower turn on and we both came back into the room. “Where’s my clothes” Carrie asked not seeing them in Alicia’s hands. “Moms in the shower and your cloths are hidden in my shed in the backyard so we figure you have about ten minutes to go and get them in the nude before mum finishes in the shower, now go slut” Alicia said with a grin on her face.

Carrie quickly ran out of the bedroom and down the hallway passing the shower room and down the stairs to the back door while I constantly took pics with my camera of her naked red faced body covered in dirty filthy righting on it.
The shed was in the corner of the yard about fifty meters away from the house and the yard was surrounded by a seven foot high fence for privacy so with some hesitation she built up some courage and started to run until she reached the shed and into the door where she found her clothes sitting on a work bench and got dressed relieved the ordeal was over but secretly kind of exited over what her friends did to her.

End of part one.

Last edited by jennyxxxooo; 10-31-2018 at 12:40 AM.
jennyxxxooo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to jennyxxxooo for this post:
Old 10-27-2018, 10:49 PM   #2
BeltWayRicky

Nice start for a story
BeltWayRicky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BeltWayRicky for this post:
Old 10-29-2018, 08:19 PM   #3
jennyxxxooo

For the next couple of days Carrie shied away from Alicia and me at school and at home after being embarrassed by our sleepover fun but soon things were back to normal and we could laugh at what happened.

A month had passed since the incident and the school holidays had just started. I met Alicia and Carrie at Alicia’s house to discuss plans for their holiday activities over the next couple of weeks.

“What about a camping trip down at the river?” Carrie said as she sat on Alicia’s bed and made herself comfortable while waiting for a reply to her suggestion. “That’s a good idea, we can do that for a couple of days over the holidays and we should also go to the movies a couple of times” I replied to Carrie.

Alicia looked at me and winked as if to say let’s do what we talked about yesterday then turned to Carrie and said “remember last month at our cam game, I bet you were honey and loved being used for strangers on cam.” Carrie went red and embarrassed over the thought of them bringing up that humiliating event again. Once Carrie composed herself she said to us. “HA HA very funny bringing that up again and for your information it was fun and I was honey, guess that makes you to lesbians for putting me in that situation.”

We both never thought of us being lesbians until Carrie suggested it even tho we got wet playing the cam game with Carrie.

“Well because it looks like a kind of boring next two weeks we thought we might play a kind of role playing game for the entire two week holiday period,
us to will be the slave owner mistresses and you can play the part of our slave girl and humiliation slut” I said looking at Carrie to see her reaction to my comments. Carrie never said anything she just sat on the bed going red again.

I continued by saying “you remember all the photos I took at the last sleepover don’t you, you wouldn’t want friends or relations to see what a little slut you are would you.” All Carrie could agree and decided to play their game rather than have people see the filthy picks of her witch would ruin her life and she might even enjoy them using her like last time.

“Ok Carrie go home and let your mum know that you are having a sleepover here for a couple of nights and pack some clothes then we will all meet here tonight for our sleepover, that will give me plenty of time to organize some things for our sleepover activities.”

End of part two
Old 10-30-2018, 02:38 AM   #4
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story, I can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing this.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 01:20 AM   #5
jennyxxxooo

While Carrie was home getting ready for her sleepover Alicia and I were organizing some special activities and humiliating games for our slave girl to do that we thought would humiliate her and amuse us at the sleepover.

While Alicia collected things from around her house like ropes, clothes pins, dog leash and collar and other items I spent the afternoon at the local second hand clothes shop buying some outfits I thought our new slave would look good dressed in as well as setting up a fun treasure hunt with choices and consequences for Carrie around the house, backyard and the local park playground situated three blocks away from Alicia’s house.

At seven o'clock Carrie arrived at the house and followed Alicia and me into Alicia’s room shutting the door behind her and sat down on the bed. “What do you think you are doing slave, get off the bed and on the floor where a slave should be” Alicia demanded in a stern strong voice.

Not having any choice with the photo evidence in their possession Carrie decided to play along with the order getting off the bed and moving to the middle of the room to sit on the floor. “Before you sit down slave remove your clothes” I said as we watched Carrie start to unbutton her shirt then removing it and throwing it to Alicia where she put it on her bed. Next was her blue bra exposing her tender B cup breasts, next came her jeans and finally she slowly slid her white panties with a thin lace band around the waistline down her skinny legs and off her feet then with a sigh she collected the items and gave them to Alicia to put with her shirt.

Now standing fully naked in the middle of the room Alicia decided it was time to start proceedings and pulled a cardboard box full of different items out from under her bed. Reaching into the box she pulled out a length of rope and made Carrie stand with her arms behind her back.

Alicia took the end of the rope and tied it to Carrie’s wrists then winding the rope around her arms while keeping it tight she made another knot just under Carries elbows severely restricting her arm movements. Once that was done Alicia continued to wind up the rope until she tied off the end near her shoulders.

Now with Carries arms tied it pushed her chest outwards so her soft perky little breasts were exposed even more than they would normally be and she was almost helpless to stop anything that was planned for her. “Please Mistresses don’t leave me like this, what if your mother decides to come in and see me like this” Carrie pleaded with us. “Don’t worry about that, she never comes in my room anyway and you know she’s an alcoholic, tonight she’s drinking vodka so by about eight o’clock tonight she will be out to it and wont wake up until tomorrow morning.” Alicia said smiling.

Next Alicia went back over to the box of items and found another short length of rope and a tea towel she got from the kitchen earlier and then gave them to me. I took hold of Carrie’s left shoulder and Alicia took hold of her right shoulder and we both lifted Carrie up and moved her to the wardrobe door where the peace of rope was threaded through the other rope just below her shoulders and made into a loop then with a bit of effort we lifted her up and placed the loop over the clothes hook so she was hanging with her feet just touching the ground and with minimal effort the tea towel was placed around her mouth and tied from behind to make a very effective gag.

Carrie was left this way for about fifteen minutes while Alicia and I relaxed on the bed enjoying the small framed naked girl wriggling around on the hook like a helpless worm. And laughing at her to add to her humiliation.

Soon Carrie settled down getting exhausted from her hopeless effort and just stood still waiting to see if we would let her down soon.

A whisper in my ear from Alicia gave us her next activity. Alicia left the room and returning shortly with an electric razor, shaving cream and a razor to Carrie’s shock as we could see in her eyes she didn’t want to lose the little hair she had on her pussy.

“Just relax and it will be all over soon and you will be smooth as a baby down there, now there’s no point trying to stop this happening because it’s going to happen.” Alicia said as she plugged in the electric razor and placed it just above her pubic hair and proceeded to move it down until it reached the top of her vagina then back up to the top again as some light brown pubes dropped to the floor underneath Carries vagina.

“It’s still not smooth enough yet” I said as I ran my hand over the spot her hair used to be and then rubbed shaving cream over her and then proceeded to and use the razor to finish the job.

After admiring the good job we did we decided to release her from the hook and let her lay on the bed still bound from behind and we took turns licking her soft damp clitoris using our tongues in a circular motion to stimulate her and make her start to moan and groan.

“It’s time” I Said as I turned on the computer and went to the Cam 4 website and logged in. A select group of ten people from the site that had been watching last time had been invited by Alicia to attend a private cam show staring Carrie.

Alicia reached under her bed again and pulled out a large blue plastic tarp she found in her shed and proceeded to roll up her rug on the bedroom floor and replace it with the tarp that she started to spread on the wooden floor. The show would be starting soon so it was time to get Carrie ready for her performance on the small screen. Reaching back into the box Alicia pulled out two safety pins and a small kitchen table cloth she folded it into a triangle and put it on Carrie like a diaper using the safety pins to securely hold it in place.

Next I decided to go through my bag of secondhand clothes and pulled out a oversized baby bonnet from a baby costume and put it on her, next I pulled out a baby bib from the same costume with a little yellow duck on it and I placed it around her neck so it just covered her pretty little nipples .

Next Carrie was pulled off the bed dressed like a baby and made to sit on the tarp on the floor as Alicia adjusted the webcam so it focused on Carrie and invited the ten people into the private webcam show.

End of part three.
Old 10-31-2018, 02:51 AM   #6
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update, can't wait for the next part

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:05 PM   #7
Bigbroly

Send a message via MSN to Bigbroly

Dont think person coming back for this? Hopefully someone takes it over
Bigbroly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk