Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2022, 06:31 PM   #16
gold_fish

Update on how my punishment is going:

I’m about halfway through my shift. I didn’t wear underwear to work, and I wore a pair of jean shorts that I knew would rub against my pussy the whole time. I have built up a great amount of wetness in my shorts, and I really hope it doesn’t leak through!

I forgot to bring a belt with me to work, so I can’t do the 50 spanks at work. I will have to do them at home, and because I messed up and forgot the belt, I will up the number to 75!

Will plan on doing the rest of my punishments when I get home tonight!

loves: diapers, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public

limits: food, messing, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: pussy pump, diapers/pullups, vibrators (wand and bullet), anal plugs, dildos (multiple sizes), abdl supplies (pacifier, bottle, sippy cup), tunnel pussy plug, pussy spreader clamp, nipple/clit pumps
gold_fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:15 AM   #17
gold_fish

Another update! I am all caught up on punishments until I get more.

I got home from work and immediately gave myself the spanks I deserved. I’ve never spanked myself with a belt before, and the only one I have is a small leather one, but it still got the job done. My ass was nice and red. As soon as the spanks were done, I decided to switch up the order of the punishments. I stuffed my ass with my large plug and my pussy with my medium plug and left it for four hours while I ate dinner and watched some tv. I switch up the order so that I could have a chance to stretch myself out before moving on to fucking my ass with my dildo. Finally, the four hours were up and I prepped everything. I had never used the dildo anally before, and had never used anything other than a plug. It was a very pleasant surprise when I inserted the dildo for the first time. I started out with the first 30 strokes before breaking for a few seconds. After my short break, I finished out the remaining 25 and then did a few more. In all honesty, this ended up being more than a pleasure than a punishment as I got close to edging just from the anal stimulation. If you’d like to punish me for enjoying my punishment, please feel free to do so. To end out my punishment for the night, I have decided to sleep with my medium plug inserted.

Please give me more punishments. I deserve them.

toys: pussy pump, diapers/pullups, vibrators (wand and bullet), anal plugs, dildos (multiple sizes), abdl supplies (pacifier, bottle, sippy cup), tunnel pussy plug, pussy spreader clamp, nipple/clit pumps
Old 10-21-2022, 02:25 AM   #18
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's go for too much of a good thing then. Do 200 strokes with your dildo anally. If it turns out you do edge from it, add it to your likes.
Old 10-21-2022, 02:48 AM   #19
gold_fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's go for too much of a good thing then. Do 200 strokes with your dildo anally. If it turns out you do edge from it, add it to your likes.
Thank you for the punishment. I will add this to my list of tasks and will complete it in the morning

Old 10-21-2022, 08:35 AM   #20
gold_fish

Update time!

I am all caught up on my punishments. I just finished my newest one of fucking my ass 200 times with a dildo. I had slept in my medium plug, so I took that out and slid the dildo in easily. From there, I proceeded to slam the dildo into my ass quickly 200 times without stopping. I got right the the brink of edging by the time I finished, so I have moved anal into my list of likes. In case more people want to use my ass, I have inserted my tunnel plug to hold myself open. Also, as of this morning, I have edged four times!

Please give me more punishments!! I really deserve them now since I enjoyed all of my anal ones.

Old 10-23-2022, 04:47 PM   #21
gold_fish

I still need to be punished for cumming, does anyone else have any ideas??

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging and denial, orgasm denial, punish a naughty girl, punish me please, punishment