Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-01-2020, 11:18 AM   #16
Jdoebds

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsamss View Post
Just realized i post it wrong last time

For today, April the 1st, xsamss has the chance to play Battleship of you rolls a total of 7 first. Any volunteers to play against him on kik?
If he wins the first match, then he wins an orgasm for today.
If he loses the first match, then no orgasm, and he will play a second match. If he wins that one, his opponent loses what was on the stakes (agreed on before both matches).

If anyone wants im free.
I'll give you a shot at battleship. Messaging xsamss on kik now.
Limits: friends and family, social suicide, animals, piss and shit, illegal, blood, extreme pain

My blog
Jdoebds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 11:56 AM   #17
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

We played our games and im happy to say i won both of them. Sent him a dare prior to the match so he had a look at it.

Both games were quite close though.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 12:04 PM   #18
Jdoebds

They were good, close games! Congrats on your win, good luck with the rest of the thread.
Limits: friends and family, social suicide, animals, piss and shit, illegal, blood, extreme pain

My blog
Jdoebds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jdoebds for this post:
Old 04-01-2020, 02:43 PM   #19
CSasha
Oracle

So, xsamss won the bet for the 2nd of April. I finished my promise today, just by now.

For the 4th of April, xsamss has to post tomorrow, 3rd of April, in this add thread and bet how many posts there will be in the next 24 hours, not counting his or mine. If there are that many or more posts, he wins 10 seconds additional stroking time (on top of his stroking time bank), BUT he wins an orgasm he may only use his stroking time for, no touching without that time, and 2 pegs on his ballsack. Should the posts be twice as many as he bet, he may leave out the pegs.
If during the bet time at least 10 new users each post at least 10 times in the thread , xsamss does not need to use his stroking time and may touch and stroke for that orgasm as much as needed.
If during the bet time at least 5 new promises 100% according the rules are made by 5 different users, xsamss also earned an extra orgasm (a 2nd one for the same day, I am so generous ).

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 04-02-2020 at 07:32 AM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 07:33 AM   #20
CSasha
Oracle

For the 5th of April, ewitch is going to battle xsamss in the game battleships over his orgasm. 5 matches will be played.

With the following results depending of how often xsamss wins:

5 wins (0 losses) - 4 additional minutes touch and stroke time anytime he wants, 1 free orgasm with any touching and stroking needed

4 wins (1 losses) - 3 additional minutes touch and stroke time anytime he wants, 1 orgasm he can only touch and stroke spending from his remaining touch and stroke time, 5 minutes with 4 pegs on his ballsack seperate from that

3 wins (2 losses) - 2 additional minutes touch and stroke time anytime he wants, 10 minutes with 4 pegs on his ballsack

2 wins (3 losses) - 1 additional minute touch and stroke time anytime he wants, 15 minutes with 4 pegs on his ballsack, 1 minute with 4 pegs on his ballsack stroking at least once per second (without spending stroking time)

1 wins (4 losses) - 20 minutes with 4 pegs on his ballsack, 2 minute with 4 pegs on his ballsack stroking at least once per second (without spending stroking time), 100 ball slaps

0 wins (5 losses) - two times 20 minutes with 4 pegs on his ballsack, 3 minute with 4 pegs on his ballsack stroking at least once per second (without spending stroking time), 100 ball slaps with 2 pegs on his ballsack

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:58 AM   #21
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Am I missing something, today is only the 2nd. Or is he doing it the day prior to be able to orgasm the next day?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 08:05 AM   #22
CSasha
Oracle

Now that I read back, I completely get your confusion. Thank you for pointing it out. Sorry!
But yes, it's also this issue with games and bets which last longer. So I make him do them early enough.

He won the orgasm for today, 2nd April, by his successful bet from yesterday.
I put up a game based on your idea for tomorrow, April the 3rd.
So the bet in the add thread is be started by tomorrow latest, for the orgasm for the 4th.
And now we have a game for the orgasm for the 5th April. Can be played in advance.

I got the feedback xsamss was so clever to read and not yet use every orgasm he earned, just in case he doesn't get them later and gets desperate. Such a clever slave.

My pronouns are it/its

Last edited by CSasha; 04-02-2020 at 08:08 AM.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:12 AM   #23
Bdsub
Dare Freak

That makes more sense now, thank you
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 08:49 AM   #24
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Been thinking about the bet in the add thread, looking about how many people post daily. so its going to be:

I bet there will be at least 30 more posts during the next 24 hours.

2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1

Pm/Kik dares

Old 04-02-2020, 10:48 AM   #25
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Just finished my black jack game.

Took an unopened deck of cards, removed the jokers and shuffled them well.

I showed miss every card i drew the moment i drew it. First it was a 10, then a king followed by a queen. With only 3 cards i was already in 30 where the real game started. Drew another one and got a 7 so 37 in total.

This means i got another orgasm.

I got really lucky with this one, didnt even had to make any choice.

2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1

Pm/Kik dares

The following user says Thank You to xsamss for this post:
Old 04-03-2020, 09:00 AM   #26
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
So, xsamss won the bet for the 2nd of April. I finished my promise today, just by now.

For the 4th of April, xsamss has to post tomorrow, 3rd of April, in this add thread and bet how many posts there will be in the next 24 hours, not counting his or mine. If there are that many or more posts, he wins 10 seconds additional stroking time (on top of his stroking time bank), BUT he wins an orgasm he may only use his stroking time for, no touching without that time, and 2 pegs on his ballsack. Should the posts be twice as many as he bet, he may leave out the pegs.
If during the bet time at least 10 new users each post at least 10 times in the thread , xsamss does not need to use his stroking time and may touch and stroke for that orgasm as much as needed.
If during the bet time at least 5 new promises 100% according the rules are made by 5 different users, xsamss also earned an extra orgasm (a 2nd one for the same day, I am so generous ).
There were 43 posts during last 24 hours that were not cass nor me and only 1 new poster.

So i won 5 minutes touch time and an orgasm were i can only use touch time and have to do with 2 pegs on my balls.

2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1

Pm/Kik dares

Old 04-04-2020, 01:55 AM   #27
CSasha
Oracle

Chance for the 6th April:

Shuffle a deck of poker cards. Put the top 10 cards aside without revealing them. Reveal one card after another from the top of the remaining stack and note the results.
If draw the last card from the remaining cards, shuffle all cards including those 10 cards you put aside at the start. Put the top 10 cards aside without revealing them again. Continue revealing cards as often as you like.
You may stop revealing cards any time, including before you re-shuffle.

Ace of Hearts and you get an orgasm and stop revealing cards.

Ace of Diamons and you may touch and stroke for the orgasm as much as you need without having to spent your banked time for that. Put this Ace out of the game for good. It doesn't get shuffled back in if you emtpy the stack.

Ace of Spades and you have to put pegs on your nippels for your next orgasm, no matter where it comes from. Put this Ace out of the game for good. It doesn't get shuffled back in if you emtpy the stack.

Ace of Clubs and you have to put 2 pegs on your ballsack for your next orgasm, no matter where it comes from. Put this Ace out of the game for good. It doesn't get shuffled back in if you emtpy the stack.

Any other Heart and Diamond cards, you get additional seconds for your touch and stroke time bank, the number for number cards, 10 for Kings, Queen and Jacks.

Any other Spade cards, you have to complete minutes with 2 pegs on your nipples, the number for number cards, 10 for Kings, Queen and Jacks.

Any other Clubs cards, you have to complete minutes with 2 pegs on your ballsack, the number for number cards, 10 for Kings, Queen and Jacks.

You may work off Space and Club cards time together.

Many thanks to Bdsub for the idea.

My pronouns are it/its

The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 04-05-2020, 04:41 AM   #28
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
For the 5th of April, ewitch is going to battle xsamss in the game battleships over his orgasm. 5 matches will be played.

With the following results depending of how often xsamss wins:

5 wins (0 losses) - 4 additional minutes touch and stroke time anytime he wants, 1 free orgasm with any touching and stroking needed

4 wins (1 losses) - 3 additional minutes touch and stroke time anytime he wants, 1 orgasm he can only touch and stroke spending from his remaining touch and stroke time, 5 minutes with 4 pegs on his ballsack seperate from that

3 wins (2 losses) - 2 additional minutes touch and stroke time anytime he wants, 10 minutes with 4 pegs on his ballsack

2 wins (3 losses) - 1 additional minute touch and stroke time anytime he wants, 15 minutes with 4 pegs on his ballsack, 1 minute with 4 pegs on his ballsack stroking at least once per second (without spending stroking time)

1 wins (4 losses) - 20 minutes with 4 pegs on his ballsack, 2 minute with 4 pegs on his ballsack stroking at least once per second (without spending stroking time), 100 ball slaps

0 wins (5 losses) - two times 20 minutes with 4 pegs on his ballsack, 3 minute with 4 pegs on his ballsack stroking at least once per second (without spending stroking time), 100 ball slaps with 2 pegs on his ballsack
Just finished my games against Ewitch, result was I won only 2 games and lost 3 so what i got:

2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1

Pm/Kik dares

Old 04-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #29
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Hm - I would give him an orgasm if he put a qtip in his peephole in and out ten times first... Good luck.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shadow for this post:
Old 04-05-2020, 11:40 PM   #30
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Hm - I would give him an orgasm if he put a qtip in his peephole in and out ten times first... Good luck.
Thanks, but that's a task, not a game or bet.

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
april, chance, denial, orgasm, xsamss