Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-16-2017, 03:35 AM   #1
thinava00

Female 19f Weight loss and exercise dares requested

Hi, I am looking for some help making my weight loss journey and holiday exercise schedule a little more... interesting. I have a fair number of food allergens, so further restricting (other than fasting - that's okay) or specifying kinds of foods to eat is a hard limit.

Below are more exercise/food specific likes and dislikes, the rest are in my signature.

I like losing weight, rewards, showers, listening to music while I exercise, wearing clothes while I exercise, breakfast, easy at-home workout with jumping jacks, planks, push-ups, etc.

I dislike reusing old exercise clothes, weighing more than once per week, running at the gym, lifting weights, liquid fasting.

Soft limits are semi-public activities (besides jogging), clothing restrictions, no music during exercise, more than two hours per day of exercise.

Hard limits are public activities, weight gain, and specifying what foods to eat.

I will update with more specific numbers as my progress continues. I also use the couch to 5k app for running.

For those who are curious, I have lost 70lbs since 2014, then gained <30lbs in a year of depression, and am looking to lose another 50+lbs. I am within the healthy bmi range for my height (5'9"), but I do not feel healthy in my body.

Thank you!!

Likes: mild to moderate pain, bondage, wedgies, dice dares, hidden public, semi public (public restroom dares are currently a favorite), interested in hypno
Dislikes: extended bondage, corner time, edging, denial, body writing
Limits: messy, full public, pictures or video, audio, illegal, scat, messy, loud noises (I get overstimulated easily), electricity , diapers, age play

AMA PM dares
thinava00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 04:13 AM   #2
LadyNoemi

I just want to mention that with your height the healthy bmi range is about 30lbs, so if you're within the healthy range you'll be quite underweight afterwards. Please stay healthy!

That said, while I can't come up with a dare right now, I want to suggest a rule which might help you get on track.

Weight yourself once a week at the same time of the same day. If you lost at least 0.5 lbs that week, all is fine. If you lost less, you'll be denied any and all orgasms for 1 week. If you gained weight you're denied as well and will spank each your ass cheeks 50 times per day in a single session. If you gained more than 0.5 lbs double the spanks.

Quick reference:
Lost < 0.5 lbs: denial
Gained > 0 lbs: denial plus 50 spanks per ass cheek per day
GAined > 0.5 lbs: as above but double amount
LadyNoemi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare request, exercise, female, weight loss