Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-21-2016, 01:16 PM   #1
master871

Default Examining/being examined

Examining and knowing your property/sub is very important to a dom/owner. I'm curious as to how often this actually happens and how thoroughly a person is examined.

I'm going to as this two ways so both owners/doms and subs can answer

First owners/doms:
1. How often do you examine your sub/property?
2. What is the examination process like?
3. Would you like to examine your sub more often? If so what prevents you from doing so?
4. How long does the exam take?
5. What happens when the exam is complete?
6. What else would you like to share?

For subs:
1. How often are you examined?
2. What is the examination process like for you?
3. Do you feel you should be examined more often?
4. What do you want to tell you owner?

I enjoy spanking, examining, and controlling her bodily functions. I give punishments when they are due and rewards when earned.

Useme871- let me see those tiny, undeveloped, minuscule, sorry excuse for breasts; lactating tits.
master871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 02:33 PM   #2
master871

First owners/doms:
1. How often do you examine your sub/property? I try to examine her every night. I like to know my sub inside and out.

2. What is the examination process like? My sub stands in the middle of the room, naked. I start at the top of her head and work my way down her neck, shoulders and back. Her arms are above her head. Once I get to her buttocks I work back up her sides and then over to her front. I do a quick check of her breasts. Once done she is put on the bed for a more formal exam of her breasts, pussy and ass.

3. Would you like to examine your sub more often? If so what prevents you from doing so? I believe once a day is sufficient.

4. How long does the exam take? Depending on changes to her body or notes that must be made the process is 20-60 minutes. It depends on what i think she needs.

5. What happens when the exam is complete? Right now we are in a process of anal stretching and anal submissive training most nights.

6. What else would you like to share?

I enjoy spanking, examining, and controlling her bodily functions. I give punishments when they are due and rewards when earned.

Useme871- let me see those tiny, undeveloped, minuscule, sorry excuse for breasts; lactating tits.
master871 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk