Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-06-2009, 10:49 AM   #136
cassaddee604

^^ Agreed. xD *Didnt have 16 characters*
cassaddee604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #137
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

omg fricking amazing the best story i have read in a long time. keep it up (please)
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #138
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

With her diminished senses, Jackie quickly relied on those senses that had remained. With her hands suspended and feet secured at the clamping station, Jackie already used her sense of smell to detect the strong odor of garlic. Jackie had another sense available to her as well -- her sense of touch. Dr. Jones already made sure she knew that for the remainder of the experiment Jackie would have intense sensations through her skin.

As the restraints were being put in place, Jackie knew what to expect. A series of clamps would be placed on sensitive parts of her body to produce pain and a vibrator would be placed on her privates to induce pleasure. Without warning, Jackie felt a hand squeeze her right boob hard to project the nipple. Almost instantaneously a clamp was placed on the nipple. To Jackie's surprise, this was different than what she had felt during the previous clamping ordeals. Bryan had been gentle before. He would gently stimulate her nipples to get them hard and place the clamps on gently as well. Yes there was pain, but it wasn't sudden. Soon after the first clamp was in place, Jackie experienced the same grabbing and squeezing on her left boob. The other clamp was put into place. Jackie wanted to cry, but with her eyes covered and her mouth gagged, she had no way to express the pain she was feeling. Jackie discovered that the expression of pain was taking place in her brain. Despite being completely blindfolded, Jackie saw bright lights coming from her optic nerves. The initial pain was intense, but it got worse from what Jackie imagined was someone tightening the grip of the clamps on her nipples. The desire to cry turned into a desire to scream. But it was to no avail.

Jackie now expected a vibrator or a dildo to be put into place. But no such thing happened. Instead, Jackie was experiencing the same intensity of orgasm as she had when the vibrator was in place. Without any sense of time, Jackie was completely spent when the clamps finally came off and her arms were lowered. She again collapsed to the ground.

Jackie sensed Sam's caring arms lift her to her feet. With her mouth gagged she wasn't offered any water as she was earlier in the day. With his familiar touch on her arm, Sam led Jackie over to the whipping horse. As soon as Jackie felt her pelvis against the padded leather of the horse she knew a spanking was next. Jackie felt Sam push on her back to get her to bend over. She again felt her hands and arms being pulled to be restrained to the floor contorting her so that her butt was extended and the the skin pulled taut. Jackie knew the whipping was next. Will's spankings had been brutal. She didn't know what implement he would use. She was hoping that Will used the strap as the reverberations from the concentrated cane was much more painful. Without warning, Jackie felt the first blow. Damn she thought, it was the cane. As the second, third and fourth blows were administered, Jackie sensed something was different again. The cadence of the blows and their intensity were markedly greater. Rather than a blow every 3-4 seconds, they were coming about every second. They were also harder than even Will had administered. Before a minute was up, Jackie began to experience an orgasm of the same intensity as with the previous ordeal. Jackie put two and two together now. "My brain must have crossed over the pain/pleasure threshold. I cannot distinguish between pain and pleasure" she thought. Again the sensory deprivation that Jackie experienced was producing strange happenings in her brain. Even though her ears were plugged she heard sounds that she reasoned were coming from inside her. She again saw the lights.

When the ordeal was over, Jackie could feel Sam wiping her backside. She knew she hadn't soiled herself so she could only guess that she was bleeding from the beating. Sam walked Jackie some distance and turned her around. He directed her backside against what felt like a table. He motioned for her to sit and then to slide back. This hurt her buttocks. Laying down, Jackie felt her legs being placed in the stirrups of the lithotomy table. They, along with her hands were restrained. The insertion ordeals were the domain of Rachel but again, through sense of smell, Jackie did not sense Rachel's perfume. Fully expecting a butt plug, or the machine that simulated sex to be place in either her vagina or rectum, Jackie was again surprised. Jackie was able to feel someone standing between her spread out legs. She felt the wet cold of the lubricating fluid against her vaginal lips, but this time something was being inserted that was much bigger. Pushing past the labia minora (the small vaginal lips) was something biggger. Once it was past the lips and fully into her small vagina, Jackie felt something expand. Jackie knew at once she was experiencing a fisting. The had was way to big for the feminine sized hand of Rachel. This was surely a man's hand Jackie thought. For what seemed an eternity this large object was filling Jackie's birth canal and pushing, and pushing, and pushing. The pressure was insane. Again Jackie experienced an intense orgasm. As the hand was extracted from Jackie's small opening, Jackie again experienced a sharp pain that manifested itself in brain-induced light and sound.

Without a break, Jackie felt the cold wet of the lube against her anus. Soon she felt the sphincter being stretched to what could only be 4 or 5 fingers. With some strong pressure, Jackie could feel the large knuckles of the masculine hand enter her rectum, close up, and then push hard. The pushing was so hard Jackie could feel the upward pressure against her stomach and bladder. The pressure was so great on the bladder that the urine in it was forced out through Jackie's urethra. The pain was too intense for Jackie to be embarrassed. Jackie just wanted this fist out of her ass. The orgasm, the lights, the sounds were all incidental to the pain.

When the ordeal was over, Jackie could feel Sam's gentleness help her sit up and eventually stand. Jackie felt the pee that was on the table as a result of her voiding her bladder during the ordeal. Jackie could also feel the puddle of pee on her bare feet that the fastidious Sam would have cleaned up immediately earlier in the day. Jackie also found it strange that he didn't clean off her pee soaked feet either. Sam led Jackie away and had her sit on another table. He patted her arm as an indication that she should sit there. "Could this finally be over" Jackie thought? "I think I earned my $3,000 and I just want to be left alone." Jackie was right about the ordeals being done. But the day was far from being over as Jackie would be learning soon.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #139
:D Smile

YES A NEW POST!!!!! It's amazing... As usuall!
:D Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:22 PM   #140
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

Write more please. i love it
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:02 PM   #141
Shade622

i love it! please post the next part soon, i don't want to have to wait as long as we did last time to see what happens next
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:22 AM   #142
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Exclamation Great!

Oh my goodness that was an amazing post! Please, jack, post more!
Old 12-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #143
momo
Account Banned

Yay!! More more more! You've made me a fiend! I'm addicted!
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #144
dare-demon

this..part..is.really..awesome!....i'm..lovin..it
dare-demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #145
rdsjr_1989

Send a message via MSN to rdsjr_1989 Send a message via Yahoo to rdsjr_1989

well written. good job

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114345251

Master of Dare_Devil
rdsjr_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:02 AM   #146
masterfuk

totally and utterly awesome jack
masterfuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:45 AM   #147
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfuk View Post
totally and utterly awesome jack
thank you. a few more chapters left.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #148
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

cnt wait for the next chapter

not doing dares, mainly due to lack of time

We're part of a story, part of a tale
Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane No one remembers how it began. (8)

You can only move as fast as whose in front of you
And if you assume just like them, what good will it do? (8)

not going on webcam so dont waste ur time asking
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #149
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

While sitting in the sensory deprived state, Jackie's mind wandered to the events of the day. "I'll have all the money I need for the whole semester and there'll be no food service jobs for me" she thought. Jackie's thoughts were interrupted by the vibrations of footsteps coming toward her across the floor. Jackie could tell there were more than one set. The feel of Sam's arms comforted Jackie has she was directed to lie down on whatever table they had her on. She knew the drill. Arms restrained at her sides by the use of the clips attached to her wrist cuffs. The adjustment of the electro-monitoring devices. Jackie knew there was still another ordeal to endure. She felt her feet being placed in the metal stirrups again. They were adjusted so her legs were spread wide. "Ah, another penetration ordeal" she reasoned. By this time Jackie grew to like the penetration ordeals. While her mind had already been conditioned to convert all pain stimuli to pleasure after a few moments in ordeals like beatings or suspensions or nipple and clitoris clips, for the penetration ordeals the pleasure came right away. It was only the duration of the penetration that made Jackie sore. The the thought of dozens (or hundreds, who knew by now) mitigated any regret over the pain of 20-30 minutes of mechanical vaginal or anal penetration.

Jackie's body was guided down so that her butt was hanging off the table. "Hmmm, must be a vaginal penetration" Jackie thought. "My asshole is not raised high enough for anal. That is good." Jackie sensed Sam moving from the foot of the table to the head. She felt Sam doing something to the contraption of ball gag, blindfolds, and earplugs that kept Jackie in near total sensory deprivation. Soon, a flash of light hit Jackie's brain through her optic nerve. The blindfold was removed and she was staring at the bright florescent light above. The hours Jackie spent in total darkness made this light painful as her iris' adjusted to the new environment. Jackie's vision recovered gradually. Her ability to focus on her surroundings returned much in the same way a digital camera was brought into focus. Jackie was horrified at the sight she saw as her cloudy vision became clear. Standing between her legs was her beloved Sam. The boy who helped make the ordeals of the day palatable for Jackie. She could not believe her eyes as she gazed on her savior, the boy she was going to date when this was all over and she was a university freshman, naked. With the limited movement allowed by her restraints, she could see Sam and his penis at full erection. Over the course of the day, Jackie had learned to observe the finest of details. Sam moved closer and she felt his hard on against her labia, he pushed forward and, without the help of the lubricating gel or Jackie's own vaginal secretions, penetrated her vagina. Jackie began to shake her head and make whatever sounds of protest were allowed with the large latex ball secured in her mouth. It didn't matter, the boy she trusted was violating her. Despite all she had been through, Jackie considered herself a virgin and fantasized about making love with the boy she would marry. Now she was being raped by her protector. Where were the others? Where was Dr. Jones and his wife? Where was Rachel and Bryan? God, where was the slimy Will? As her head moved from side to side, her questions were partially answered. Standing off to the side watching the violation were Bryan and Will.

Jackie noticed that she was in the smaller room and not the large room of the laboratory. "What is going on here" she wondered as Sam thrust repeatedly and violently. He was large and his shaft was hurting her cervix. Then Jackie realized "OMG, he's not wearing a condom. What if I get pregnant? What about my dreams of completing my education? Jackie tried valiantly to move every muscle of her restrained body to know avail. Sam's face and body was red because of the violence of his actions. Will, who never showed any compassion towards Jackie said "stop trying to fight it. You're getting fucked and we know you enjoy it." Jackie realized that she was still hooked up to the monitoring devices and, despite her fear of this rape, her brain was converting the fear and pain into pleasure stimuli. Jackie felt the last few strokes of Sam's penis and felt him shoot his semen into her unprotected vagina. Sam, all sweaty and spent, pulled back and leaned against the wall. "Whew, I wanted to do that the first time I saw you naked. I doubt you would have enjoyed it as much earlier today" he laughed. Bryan stepped forward and said "okay, I guess it's my turn. Why do I always seem to get the sloppy seconds?" he joked to his compatriots. He dropped his pants and rubbed a semi-flaccid organ against the wetness of Jackie's vagina. In a few moments it was hard and he proceeded to have unprotected sex with the unwilling participant. Jackie wanted to feel fear and anger, but her reprogrammed mind would not let her feel anything but pleasure. In a few moments the second researcher was finished with her. Jackie could feel the semen flowing out of her vaginal cavity. It felt sticky but she couldn't move. All she could do was watch. Will stepped up and Jackie assumed she was in for the same treatment. Jackie was not thinking clearly as Will, assisted by Sam readjusted her legs to expose her anus. No longer as tight as it had been, Will stripped from the waist down and pushed his unlubricated penis into her anus. All the previous ordeals involving anal penetration also involved copious amounts of lubricating jelly. Will's unprotected penis felt like sandpaper against Jackie's anal sphincter. "What the hell is going on here" Jackie wanted to scream. In a few moments the pain of the third penetration was being re-interpreted by her brain into pleasure signals. She had another orgasm (she couldn't count the number of orgasms she had from the previous vaginal penetrations). "An orgasm from being ass fucked?" Sam questioned Bryan. Bryan responded "we've completely reprogrammed her brain to interpret all pain into pleasure. At the intensity readings we are getting from the monitoring, I can imagine how much pain she will be in when this is over and the pleasure reconverts back to pain." Will ended his participation with a few violent bursts. He withdrew his penis and Jackie could see him covered in blood. "That's my blood" she thought. The three researchers arranged themselves and gathered up their equipment. Sam removed all the monitoring sensors that he had placed on Jackie's body earlier that day. He left her lying on the table. He made no attempt to console her or clean her up as he did previously. He didn't unfasten her bindings. He left her lying there facing up at the ceiling lights with the sticky ooze of these three boy's semen flowing out of her two openeings. Jackie watched as he walked toward the door. As he passed through the doorway, he reached for the light switch and extinguished the light. Jackie was left to lie in the darkness wondering what the fuck had just happened, and what was to happen next.

Last edited by jackfromnyc; 01-12-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #150
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

Omg jack plz post the next one this story is like erotic crack pleasee

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk