Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-27-2020, 03:00 PM   #1
denon12
getDare Devil

Default Get fit quick or get humiliated trying! 24 M

Hey guys and girls! Over lockdown I've put on a little too much timber and I need to get back to a good weight and fitness before the new season in September.

I'm looking for any form of fitness activities as challenges, with punishments for failure to complete or to complete at a sufficient standard!

Any questions about my current fitness/physique fire away.

Look forward to your ideas to get my body sorted out, or just get humiliated on the way

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 02:39 AM   #2
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Ok boy.
Every day you are to go for a minimum 4 mile run, tracking it using an app like strava.

If your pace is slower than 8 minutes a mile, for each mile slower, you will slap your balls 8 times and spank each ass cheek 8 times.
If your pace is slower than 9 minutes a mile, you may not cum that day.
If your pace is slower than 10 minutes a mile, you will do the next days run without a shirt.
If you miss a day, you will PM me for punishment and post in this thread confessing your failure.

I look forward to hearing how you get on

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 03:58 PM   #3
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Ok boy.
Every day you are to go for a minimum 4 mile run, tracking it using an app like strava.

If your pace is slower than 8 minutes a mile, for each mile slower, you will slap your balls 8 times and spank each ass cheek 8 times.
If your pace is slower than 10 minutes a mile, you will do the next days run without a shirt.
If you miss a day, you will PM me for punishment and post in this thread confessing your failure.

Thank you Sir. I'll start this tomorrow after work and post in here!

PM Dares:
Old 06-28-2020, 04:13 PM   #4
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

If you go a day without exercising at all, the next day you have to wear panties!
Better at least go for a short run to keep yourself in shape.

Could even progress a bit, the first day you skip out you can wear just some plain ladies Hanes, then something with a little less coverage, and eventually you'll end up with something like a sexy little cheetah thong on your rear!

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 04:37 PM   #5
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Just posting 'I need to lose weight' is a little vague. I think it would be a good idea to post your actual weight right here in this thread, say, maybe every third day. With a starting weight and a target weight everyone can follow your progress and make some, ahem, suggestions so to speak. Is there a specific end day, maybe September 1, where you must reach the target weight? Let the world know!

Also, how far can you jog in what amount of time? (BR1985 has actually touched on this.) Using actual numbers would then lead to little rewards and punishments. The same could be done for other exercises, say push-ups, sit-ups, knee bends jumping jacks, etc. And don't forget diet will make a difference too.

I'm just throwing some ideas out there to make it more fun for both you and all interested readers. Anyone can feel free to expand on this, but make it realistic not impossible.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 05:32 PM   #6
denon12
getDare Devil

Sorry I wasn't sure how much detail people would want and didn't want to make the first post too boring.

I currently weight 15 at and my target weight is 14st by September.

I usually run between 3-5 miles every other day. Usually average around 7.30 per mile across a 5 mile run.

I haven't done many exercises for a while but I'll try and see how many I can do of each in a minute tomorrow afternoon.

Would you like any input on my diet?

Hope these help make this thread fun for all

PM Dares:
Old 06-28-2020, 05:34 PM   #7
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
If you go a day without exercising at all, the next day you have to wear panties!
Better at least go for a short run to keep yourself in shape.

Could even progress a bit, the first day you skip out you can wear just some plain ladies Hanes, then something with a little less coverage, and eventually you'll end up with something like a sexy little cheetah thong on your rear!
This is a very interesting idea! Will definitely motivate me to do some exercise a day. If I fail I'll PM you to get some ideas what to start with. I'd have to go shopping !

PM Dares:
Old 06-29-2020, 02:23 PM   #8
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Ok boy.

I did a 4.5 mile run today. My time was 35 minutes, so I believe just under the 8 minutes mark! So no punishment today

PM Dares:
Old 06-29-2020, 07:23 PM   #9
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by denon12 View Post
. . .
I currently weight 15 at and my target weight is 14st by September.

. . .

I haven't done many exercises for a while but I'll try and see how many I can do of each in a minute tomorrow afternoon.

. . .

Hope these help make this thread fun for all
Since weight in stones is not used at all over here I had to convert. 15 stones = 210 pounds and 14 stones = 196 pounds. Since you have two months maybe a target of 190 pounds would be better if you can measure fractional stones or pounds.

And . . .

Well it's been over 24 hours and no exercise report. Since this is just starting see how many of each exercise you can do in a minute. If no report in another 24 hours then complete the 'Hands up punishment' in Wikipedia - for seven minutes. Seven minutes is just an easy starting point and will increase as needed.

While you are at it, also look up 'murga'. The one in India. These two punishments seem to up your alley in your likes. But if you don't want to experience them then it's best to get on with the exercises.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:27 AM   #10
little.junkie

Cake

I would suggest you to set a limit of calories . Calculate your daily caloric demand ( i dont know your height, activity lvl, age so do it yourself - you can use online calculator) and cut about 10-15% of it.
1 calorie past your limit means 1 spank to your ass.
If you eat more than your limit+100 kcal - for every 50 kcal more do spanks and 12 hrs of denial.

Also you are not allowed to drink fizzy drinks and alcohol. One cup of fizzy drink means another 12 hrs of denial. One bottle of beer - 24 hrs of denial added. 1 glass of wine - 16 hrs of denial. Vodka and others - 12 hrs of denial.

This little slave kitten is owned by Sir Patrick

Likes: spanking, begging for permission, orgasm control, pain, everything Sir wants me to do
Dislikes: edging, rubber bands, clamps,
Limits: bathroom control, piss, vomit, poo, public, photos/videos/audio,

Toys : vibe 20cm, 3.5cm butt plug, wrists&ankles cuffs, 3m rope, nipple clamps, whip, ballgag, collar&leash
little.junkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, fitness, humiliation, running, weight loss