Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-12-2014, 04:41 PM   #31
toto75

Hello all,
No this thread is not dead at all.
However, I got ill, was sent to hospital, and hardly have access to internet.
I may not be able to post results and new dare before Thursday.
Please accept my apologies...
I will be back soon.
Marc
toto75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:04 PM   #32
thiskittykat

Wink

Take your time, and get well.

I hope I can still join sounds like fun. Thursday of course.

- Your sex : female
- Your age : 18
- Your country : USA
- Describe yourself : I'm 18 and a senior in high school, I'm 5'2" with long brown hair, I like doing weird things at random times. And so on ....

- What was the most humiliating (but fun!) moment in your life (not necessarily sexual) : Idk, mind went blank.

- What was the most daring dare you have ever been given to do (and you did it!) :streak around my block, and yes I did it. It was night time so not to hard.

- If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? : I would abuse my power quickly and get through into an invisible jail for crimes I may or may not have committed.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:38 PM   #33
toto75

Dear players,

Sorry for the delay in your game. I was truely injured (hopefully nothing too severe).
I am now back, and we can resume the game !

Here we go first with the results of the votes within the YOUTH team :
- Beebimbop : 4 votes against you
- Studnoodle : 1 vote against you
- Westoff : 1 vote against you

Beebimbop, the YOUTH team decided to eliminate you. You are ranked 11th in Getdare Survivor!
Remember your punishment : you are not allowed to wear underwear for 11 consecutive days. You are also forbidden to cum during that number of days. Finally, you must set in your signature "I am out of Getdare Survivor and my ranking is 11" during 11 days (leaving it during more days is welcomed, but not mandatory).

Happy other players, you are still in!
The remaining players are :

Players in the YOUTH TEAM :
- YoungMike (18)
- Westoff (18)
- ILoveMess (19)
- Mrtibs93 (21)
- Studnoodle (22)

Players in the SENIORS TEAM :
- Slaveboy33 (24)
- Kiri (26)
- JackLime (26)
- Paranoid (26)
- Funnydude (36)

NB : Beebimbop sent me a PM this week, appologizing for not being able to play due to personal issues. I definitely accept your appologies, and wish you the best, Beebimbop.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:20 PM   #34
toto75

Dear Survivor players,

Here is the result of the second dare... which some players loved while others hated it. It was a very discriminating dare...

The YOUTH team scored 42 points.
The SENIORS team scored... 0 point !

There was no match here...

Congratulations, YOUTH TEAM!
Maybe the next dare will please you more, Seniors. But, for the moment, you have to vote, and eliminate one player!
Please send me a PM with the name of the player you want to vote against. As already said, PM between you and strategies are very welcomed!

Here is the detail of the PM received.
(*) means that the words are mine, not from the player.

YOUTH TEAM

Ilovemess - 16 points

I did this around lunch time 1pm gmt yesterday and stripped fully naked to the music in my parents room right by the windows curtains off and window open facing on to the main street. I then eager to get the bonus points I stood hands on head with eyes closed well atleast for a while as I could not manage to keep my eyes closed but atleast kept my hands on my head for the entire minute. By this point I was already pretty turned on so mastrubated for not only 3 minutes but for 15 until I reached orgasm :3 much better than the last dare actually really enjoyed it

(*) Due to the fact you opened your eyes, I only counted 1 bonus point here instead of 2. Regarding the multiplier, my aim was to grant it to players who open both their curtains and window. But I admit the dare was ambiguous. I granted you with the multiplier bonus.

Studnoodle - 8 points

I have a pretty busy apartment complex so i just went to my window and did the striptease. It was in the morning when lots of people were leaving for work and school so anyone could see me. I stripped to the song "Born This Way." After the song was over I decided to do the bonuses. I closed my eyes and stood there with my hands on my head. I'm not really sure how long I stood there but i loved it. Then I decided to masturbate and came. Thus ended this dare.

Mrtibs93 - 0 point

hey, unfortunately I can not complete this weeks dare due to where I live (near 3 primary schools, opposite one of them).

(*) Obviously, I have to give you 0 point. But thanks for making sure the kids are safe and definitely out of our game!

Westoff - 8 points

I begin to strip down by my window which is in direct view of a busy highway. It is night outside but i have my lights on. Anaconda by Nicki Minaj is playing i give the best dance ive got, i was so into it i went for a whole minute then i close my eyes and put my hands on my head. As i feel like a minute has gone by i peek at the stopwatch 59 seconds has just passed and one minute is now done. I then proceed to masturbate unexpectedly i cum as i hear it drop to ground i know that i have finished.

(*) Another hard one to give points to... Because it was night, I only gave you 1 point. But because lights were on, I gave you the multiplier by 2 (that is in the spirit of the task). However, 59 seconds are not 1 minute, and I did not gave you this bonus...

YoungMike - 10 point

Ok so heres how my dare went.
Not feeling risky enough I did this at night time (1 point) I had curtains with the window open ( x2 multiplier) after the 30 seconds dance I felt a little risky so I stood there with my hands on my head for one minute (1 point) after that I thought well why not just go for it so I stood in my window nervous as hell I masturbated to the beat of my song (3 points) By the end of that I was dripping in sweat from the nervousness and the masturbating.
So I think that's 10 points. Thanks I'm having a lot of fun with these dares keep up the good work!

SENIORS TEAM

Slaveboy33 - 0 point

Hello, I'm sorry but public is against my limits, so I'm gonna have to skip this challenge,

Funnydude - 0 point

Hi sorry I did have no times to take the past days. Since you are in hospital till thurday, can I relize the last dare smae if I'm not on the delay ?

(*) No, I am sorry. I refused this on a previous dare. But you are of course welcomed to continue playing!

JackLime - 0 points

(*) No PM received on the dare

Paranoid - 0 points

Kiri - 0 point

Old 09-17-2014, 11:23 PM   #35
toto75

Dear all,

I will post the next dare later today. Please stay tuned !

Thiskittykat, thanks for your application! Please fill free to answer to the next dare. I will consider you as a substitute in case JackLime, Paranoid or Kiri do not play for the second time in a row. Else, I will include you on Season 2 !
Old 09-18-2014, 12:17 AM   #36
bahamut94

If you are still accepting applications, replacements, etc. I would like to join

Your sex : M
- Your age : 18
- Your country : Canada
- Describe yourself : I am 5' 11", medium brown hair, average body build, blue eyes
- What was the most humiliating (but fun!) moment in your life (not necessarily sexual) : Having a twerking contest with my female co-workers
- What was the most daring dare you have ever been given to do (and you did it!) : The most daring dare would probably be showering while on skype video(not sure if this counts as a dare)
- If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? : I would go to public places and pull random peoples tops/bottoms off

Likes: Anal, Pics, Blackmail, Kik, Semi-Public, light bondage, cum play,anything not in my limits

Limits: Scat, Public, Family/Friends, CBT, Illegal, Pain, Diapers

Snapchat and Kik: bahamut94

My Sex Map
bahamut94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:42 AM   #37
Pantyboy536

If your still taking players I'm in,

- Your sex :male
- Your age :18
- Your country :us
- Describe yourself :I am 6'4, I just graduated from highschool last year, I am on this site everyday!, also I am what you call "FLUFFY".
- What was the most humiliating (but fun!) moment in your life (not necessarily sexual) : wore a bra and panties to a store and made the panties visible!
- What was the most daring dare you have ever been given to do (and you did it!) :to check the mail, which is like a block away from my house right next to a busy street, in just panties and stuffed bra.
- If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? : truthfully I would do what every man dreams and would go into the girls lockeroom and watch as they shower but also pull pranks such as pulling down towels and pantsing them!

Clitty: 4.5"

Likes- crossdressing, humiliation, public, permanent

Dislikes- messy, anal, pain, cbt

Limits- family, pee, scat

Pantyboy536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:33 AM   #38
toto75

Dear Survivor players,

Here is today's dare...

In the Survivor show on TV, there is every season a task where contestants have to eat raw insects...
This is your time today... but the Getdare way ! (no raw insect will die during your dare, lol)

On one corner of your room, place a glass full of water. Put A LOT of salt in it, and make sure it melts in the water.
On another corner, place the shoes you last wore outside (without cleaning them)
On the third corner, place... an empty glass (for males) or a small slice of bread (for females)!
On the fourth corner, place a plate with a soap on it.

Now, strip fully naked, go in the center of the room, on all four. You can only move on all four during this dare.
You will have to go to as many corners as you can, with the following tasks (1 point each) :
- In the corner with the salty water, drink the glass completely (not easy on all four...)
- In the corner with the shoes, drop a kiss with your lips on the shoes (no tongue, to avoid infections)
- In the corner with the empty glass, masturbate (not easy on all four neither!). If you are a male, cum in the glass, and then drink it (and swallow). If you are a female, make sure your fingers are really wet, and dry them on the bread (repeat the process 5 times to wet the bread well) and then eat the bread!
- In the corner with the soap, lick the soap 3 times. Do not swallow, but keep the taste on your tongue during 3 minutes before you can wash

I hope you will enjoy!
Marc

PS : New contestants, I will take you in order of appliance, in case a player does not answer on two consecutive dares AND is not eliminated by his team. Thanks anyway for your motivation !
Old 09-19-2014, 12:47 AM   #39
toto75

Hello all,
Here is an important edit, following the first reports of players sent to me :
- On the 3rd corner, you are allowed to use one hand to masturbate if you need to
- On the 1st corner, try not to use your hands. But please report honnestly if you succeeded in drinking a reasonable part of your glass or only very little (the rest is likely to have felt on the floor)
Enjoy !
Marc
Old 09-22-2014, 11:50 PM   #40
toto75

Hello all,
I am late, and will only publish results tomorrow.
But I only received 5 PM, and only 4 out out the players who are here from the beginning.
Exceptionally, I will grant players with 20 additional hours (starting now!) to send me their PM with their vote and how they achieved the task.
If i do not get enough PM, it means I will have to stop this game (which will be a pitty). It is of little interest if there are a lot of idle players.
Please come back and enjoy the fun!
Marc
Old 09-23-2014, 12:00 AM   #41
cremedelacreme

man really wish i could have joined in on this. sad face
Old 09-24-2014, 06:26 AM   #42
toto75

Hello all,

Here are the results of the vote within the SENIOR team :

- Kiri : 1 vote against you
- JackLime : 2 votes against you
- Paranoid : 1 vote against you
- Funnydude : 1 vote against you

Sorry, JackLime, the SENIOR team decided to eliminate you. You are ranked 10th in Getdare Survivor!
Remember your punishment : you are not allowed to wear underwear for 10 consecutive days. You are also forbidden to cum during that number of days. Finally, you must set in your signature "I am out of Getdare Survivor and my ranking is 10" during 10 days (leaving it during more days is welcomed, but not mandatory).

Happy other players, you are still in!
The remaining players are :

- YoungMike (18)
- Westoff (18)
- ILoveMess (19)
- Mrtibs93 (21)
- Studnoodle (22)

- Slaveboy33 (24)
- Kiri (26)
- Paranoid (26)
- Funnydude (36)
Old 09-24-2014, 06:42 AM   #43
toto75

Here are the scores of the eating task...

- YOUTH TEAM : 7 points... for 5 players : Average of 1,4 point per player
- SENIOR TEAM : 7 points... for 4 players : Average of 1,75 point per player

Here is the detail of the PM received.
(*) means that the words are mine, not from the player.

YOUTH TEAM

Studnoodle - 4 points

I will say that this challenge was different for me. I set up all the corners then decided to do the shoe corner first since it was easiest. I kissed the bottom of the shoe then crawled over to the cum corner. I put a pillow in the corner so I humped that until I came, then shot it in the glass. I managed to lift up the glass with my mouth and tip the cum into my mouth. I swallowed and since my mouth was already salty I proceeded over to the water corner. I had to lap up the water like a dog first before I was able to tip it back using only my mouth. I will say that water got everywhere but I was able to finish the glass. Now with a salty mouth I decided it was time to clean it. I crawled over to the soap corner and liked the bar of soap. I held it there for 3 minutes then spit it out. Its going to take a while to get all those tastes out of my mouth.

Westoff - 0 point

I'm not able to complete the dare due to personal and family issues currently going on. I am deeply sorry to my teammates. next dare i should be able to complete. Again sorry.

YoungMike - 3 points

hey dude its really good to have you back, hopefully your feeling better, but i'll get to my dare
I dropped down on all fours and crawled over to the shoes where I dropped a nice kiss on them, not too bad. I then crawled over to the soap and gave it 3 big ol licks.... ew. I sat there gagging for 3 minutes and then I went to the glass corner. I struggled to cum being to focused on holding myself up and the nasty taste in my mouth. So it was pretty nice using that cum to get the taste of soap out of my mouth, so then I went to the salt water. I tried but I couldn't get it down I almost threw up
so yeah in total I got 3 points

Ilovemess - 0 point

(*) This is the first time in a row Ilovemess does not send a PM. Please react and send me a PM on the next dare... or I will have to eliminate you from the Survivor game.

Mrtibs93 - 0 point

(*) This is the first time in a row Mrtibs does not send a PM. Please react and send me a PM on the next dare... or I will have to eliminate you from the Survivor game.

SENIORS TEAM

Slaveboy33 - 3 points

Hello, I scored 3 points in the last challenge, I did't dare to drink my own cum, so I did't get that point.

Funnydude - 0 point

(*) This is the first time in a row Funnydude does not send a PM. Please react and send me a PM on the next dare... or I will have to eliminate you from the Survivor game.

Paranoid - 0 points

(*) This is the second consecutive task without PM. Paranoid is eliminated from the Survivor game.

Kiri - 0 point

(*) This is the second consecutive task without PM. Kiri is eliminated from the Survivor game.

Thiskittykat - 4 points

(*) Thiskittykat sent a PM and did the dare. I decided she would replace Kiri directly. Welcome in the SENIOR team (even though you are 18)

okay, i was dared to do the above dare and this is my full report...
first of all im happy there is no insects dying in this dare, i greatly appreciated that. anyway i stared by gathering all the asked for items. i first mixed the salt with the water and placed it in on a towel in one corner of the room. i then placed the bread on a plate in another corner, i placed a soap on a plate in the 3rd corner and my dirty shoe from outside in the last corner. (now since i have furniture they are not all in exactly in corners.) i will make a drawing of my layout and put it below so you can see. now i striped naked and sat in the corner, with my door locked the carpet helps silence my every move i first crawled over to the glass of water and attempted to drink it. unfortunately my mad dog skill weren't there today so i spilled the cup trying to drink father down. not knowing what to do i just crawled back to the middle and thought of my next thing. after my little brain fart i remembered the shoes i crawled over and kissed the shoe. now i didn't know if you wanted the show upside down or upside up so i put 2 shoes opposite ways and kissed them both.i then crawled back to the middle and crawled to the bread now i didn't know exactly if i was aloud to use my hand since it said stay on all fours so i used my hand anyway. i then played with my clit for a few minutes until l it was nice and wet and i rube it against the bread cleaning my hand clean. i copied this 4 more times in till Ive did it 5 times in total. after i pinched off my nose and closed my eyes. i pretended to be eating a nice sandwich. xD after i ate it all sitting there kinda feeling nausea and some vomit in my throat. i crawled super speed over to the soap and licked it 3 times. after i crawled to the middle and sat crisscross and waited 3 minutes to finish my dare. after the 3 minutes i walked to the bathroom and washed my mouth out. and that's my report i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did doing it.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:06 AM   #44
toto75

Hello again,

Here is a quick summary of where we are...

- YoungMike (18)
- Westoff (18)
- ILoveMess (19) - Warning (eliminated in case she does not send any PM on the next task)
- Mrtibs93 (21) - Warning (eliminated in case he does not send any PM on the next task)
- Studnoodle (22)

- Slaveboy33 (24)
- Thiskittykat (18)
- Funnydude (36) - Warning (eliminated in case he does not send any PM on the next task)

The YOUTH TEAM has to vote to eliminate one player. You can vote against YoungMike, Westoff, ILoveMess, Mrtibs93 or Studnoodle.

I have the feeling that too many players are leaving the game to make it a great fun or everybody.
I have therefore decided to speed up the game, so that we reach an end earlier.

From now on, any player who does not send a PM on a dare is directly eliminated !. To make it clear, if you send a PM explaining you could not do the task because of personal issues, or because it is outside your limits, you are still in the game (I can definitely understand this!). However, if you do not send any PM at all, you are out.

I have also decided not to accept any new player in (except Thiskittykat, who achieved the previous dare, and who will bring a feminine side to this game ).
Sorry for the those additional players who wanted to participate. I will for sure send you a PM if ever I run a season 2.

In order to avoid to penalize teamates because of eliminated players who do not send PM, I also took the decision : the unification of the two teams take place... NOW!
There are no team any longer. The game becomes individual. Only the best player of each dare is out of danger. All players can vote to eliminate a player, but you cannot vote against the best player of a given dare.

As in the real Survivor game, just before unification takes place, there are two "ambassadors" alone on an island who have to negotiate to place 2 votes against one player of their choice. If they do not succeed in their negotiations, they will get one vote each against themselves on the next vote.
The two ambassadors (randomaly chosen) are slaveboy and youngmike. Guys, exchange PMs between you to agree on a name to vote against. Before Sunday night, I need a PM from each of you with a name you vote against as "ambassador" (please make it clear in your PM to avoid confusion). If you give me the same name, this person gets 2 votes against him/her on the first vote of the unified team. If you give me different names (or no name), you get one vote against each of you on the first vote of the unified team. I hope this is clear enough

Summary

* 2 votes have to take place :
- Within the YOUTH team : YoungMike, Westoff, ILoveMess, Mrtibs93 and Studnoodle have to vote to eliminate one player from the YOUTH team. That is the consequence of the lost dare.
- Youngmike and Slaveboy have to vote as ambassadors before the unified team is in place. Their vote "against" will be counted on the next vote (this vote is independant from the vote of the YOUTH team). If, by bad luck you both vote against the player of the Youth team who will be eliminated, you will get an additional 24 hours to agree on another name.

* From now on, we have an unified team made of YoungMike, Westoff, ILoveMess, Mrtibs93, Studnoodle, Slaveboy33, Thiskittykat and Funnydude.

* All players have to achieve the next task (see next post). Failing to send a PM will eliminate you directly.

I hope you will all agree with these new rules .
I truely think they will lead to an even better game.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:23 AM   #45
toto75

Here is your next task.

We already covered many areas of the possible dare field. But we did not achieve any bladder control task yet.
The bladder control time just came in !

Warning : This tasks will last over 24 hours. Do not wait the last minute to achieve it! I need to receive your PM before Sunday night, your time.

You have to start this task on an evening of your choice.
Before going to bed, goo peeing if you want.
Then, you have to drink one litter of water (0,25 gallon for US players) within 15 minutes (not more than 15 minutes though).
As you finished drinking, have a look at your watch. Your dare starts at this exact time, and will last 24 hours exactly.

In the following morning, you will have to drink at least another litter of water before 10am (whenever you want, and at the pace you want, but the total volume has to be drunk before 10am).

You will have to drink at least half a litter of water (0,13 gallon) at lunch time, and at least another half litter of water before 5pm.

The dare end exactly 24 hours after your drunk your first litter, in the late evening.
Now, how does points are counted? It is pretty simple : Every time you go peeing, you score one point. Players with the lowest number of points are declared winners. There may be equal scores on this dare. All leaders will be safe for the first vote of the unified team !

(Even though it is not mandatory, I encourage you to masturbate as you go to the toilets for the first time, during the 24 hours, just before you pee. Some players will love it, some will hate it, but the feeling worths a try ).

As usual, detailed PMs are appreciated

Enjoy the task, have fun... and good luck on the relaunched Survivor game

Marc

Advertisements
Kink Talk