Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-27-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
Robbo!
getDare Sweetheart

Default Craigslist Dare (18+)

I dare you to go to the craigslist for your area and respond to a personals ad that fits you physically. If you're really daring, you'll stretch yourself and respond to an ad that is the opposite of your orientation.

Post how well it goes. Here's hoping you meet someone fun and have a good time
Robbo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:47 AM   #2
Mendicant Bias

Send a message via MSN to Mendicant Bias Send a message via Yahoo to Mendicant Bias

This really isn't much of a dare for me, as Craigslist has literally been the entirety of my dating experience. If it wasn't for that site, I'd probably still have my V-card.

Just a note from experience, if you are doing this as a male seeking a female, you definitely want to generate a fresh hotmail account for this purpose only, and you are going to have to spam dozens of "females." I will conservatively estimate 85% of the ads there to be scams to sign you up for some generic "LOCAL.CHAT.CAM.DATING.WEB.NET" or something similar that requires a credit card. Another 5% are dudes posing as girls.

To make it more daring though, whether you are posting ads or spamming emails, you really need to include several pictures of yourself on it if you want any real people to talk with you. Guys, leave your clothes on. And once you do get emails, it is also quite daring to be sending links to instant messengers, facebook profiles, or even phone numbers to complete strangers and potential scam artists, but that is what must be done and the price you pay for using Craigslist.

Only other thing is patience, because unless you are willing to pay 80-100 ro$es, your fishing expedition won't get you anything right away. It is possible to go all the way with it, but you have to be willing to keep at it.

likes: massive quantities of sugar, Miley Cyrus, video games, any nerd task

dislikes: unknown

limits: unknown

Aside from Smeargle, guess who else likes to have a wet and drippy appendage?
Mendicant Bias is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
craigslist, gay, personals, straight