Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2016, 06:46 PM   #121
ksoma
getDare Succubus

no idea what good giving her your email would have done... but who knows, she might have had an idea lol
oh well, that's past.
I'll try to think of something. Most the things that had occurred to me other people suggested in some way, so I need to think and come up with something new....
....actually? Do you mind if it an a public dare I gave someone else, and just copy/paste for you?
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:49 PM   #122
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
no idea what good giving her your email would have done... but who knows, she might have had an idea lol
oh well, that's past.
I'll try to think of something. Most the things that had occurred to me other people suggested in some way, so I need to think and come up with something new....
....actually? Do you mind if it an a public dare I gave someone else, and just copy/paste for you?
Go for it, im totally cool with what ever you post up. I may not do it tonight, but hopefully sometime.

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:55 PM   #123
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Find out which intersection in walking distance from your house sees the least traffic, at 3am.

Might wanna watch for a few days, get a good sense for it.

if you don't want to put that work in? Pick an intersection at random in walking distance. And I don't mean major roads and stop lights, just anywhere you get roads intersect.

Strip naked and leave your house. Walk to the intersection. Get to a point where, IF someone came, you would be visible. Do jumping jacks, nude. Just 20 of them. A set of 10, a 30 second breather, and another set of 10. Calmly walk home.

You can do this ANY time, day or night, though I assume dead of night to minimize chance of being seen.

But because your like is the RISK of being caught?
If anyone walks by or drives by, you must complete the challenge, no covering up, no running to get home. As the car goes by, wave at it, maybe blow a kiss.

the part bolded was not in the original. I added it for clarification.
the part in italics was a direct reference to the person this was written for, and not you. it is left in for the sake of completion.

All in all, the dare should take 10 minutes (walking, jumping jacks, walking back)

This can be extended by walking further, doing more sets of jumping jacks, etc.

If you want an extra challenge, do the whole thing with your travel vibe in you and going full blast.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:14 PM   #124
Sam72

Quote:
Find out which intersection in walking distance from your house sees the least traffic, at 3am.

Might wanna watch for a few days, get a good sense for it.

if you don't want to put that work in? Pick an intersection at random in walking distance. And I don't mean major roads and stop lights, just anywhere you get roads intersect.

Strip naked and leave your house. Walk to the intersection. Get to a point where, IF someone came, you would be visible. Do jumping jacks, nude. Just 20 of them. A set of 10, a 30 second breather, and another set of 10. Calmly walk home.

You can do this ANY time, day or night, though I assume dead of night to minimize chance of being seen.

But because your like is the RISK of being caught?
If anyone walks by or drives by, you must complete the challenge, no covering up, no running to get home. As the car goes by, wave at it, maybe blow a kiss.

the part bolded was not in the original. I added it for clarification.
the part in italics was a direct reference to the person this was written for, and not you. it is left in for the sake of completion.

All in all, the dare should take 10 minutes (walking, jumping jacks, walking back)

This can be extended by walking further, doing more sets of jumping jacks, etc.

If you want an extra challenge, do the whole thing with your travel vibe in you and going full blast.
I'm 100 percent doing this tonight, and to add to it, im going to roll a six sided die to see how many intersections away I have to go away from my home

However, anything to do now? still outside and totes not just in my backyard or anything lame?

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
Old 05-03-2016, 07:20 PM   #125
ksoma
getDare Succubus

The person I wrote that for loved the idea too, so I'm very pleased that so far it seems to be a winner!

I will try to think of something you can do sooner. In a weird head-space right now, so I can't promise anything, but HOPEFULLY if I don't someone else will pop in.

Think I'll reread the thread to get a feel for what you've done and how it worked, and see if i feel inspired

*edit for questions*
do you have a front porch?

Last edited by ksoma; 05-03-2016 at 07:23 PM. Reason: questions
Old 05-03-2016, 07:27 PM   #126
Sam72

Quote:
The person I wrote that for loved the idea too, so I'm very pleased that so far it seems to be a winner!

I will try to think of something you can do sooner. In a weird head-space right now, so I can't promise anything, but HOPEFULLY if I don't someone else will pop in.

Think I'll reread the thread to get a feel for what you've done and how it worked, and see if i feel inspired

*edit for questions*
do you have a front porch?
I do indeed have a front porch, it is wooden, had a rain cover, two chairs and a small table, and a front porch light that is motion sensitive, (totes can turn it off though)

20/F/South/US
Old 05-03-2016, 07:33 PM   #127
ksoma
getDare Succubus

here's something maybe:

If you know a park that has a billboard, or someplace else to leave something:

set up a fake, one use email account.

Walk out to your car, nude, in your highest heels you can drive in, with a pair of clean panties you don't mind never seeing again, your keys, a few thumb tacks, a piece of paper with something written on it, and your vibe.

Just for fun? Toss your house key over your shoulder, so you know it is in your lawn, but not positive where. Maybe only a good idea if you have a spare key hidden somewhere.

In the car, stuff the crotch of your panties into yourself (not the whole set), and turn the ignition. Your goal is to have at least two orgasms before you get there. It should be about a 30 minute drive away.

Park your car. If other cars are still there, but you don't see people, you can't wait. You can only hesitate if you see people. You must be parked at least 100 feet away from the bulletin board.

Get out of your car, and walk over to the bulletin board. Pull your now soaked panties from your pussy, and carefully thumbtack them to the board, along with the note that reads "My pussy just came all over these panties. Where are my panties now?" And the one shot email address you made.

Walk back to the car. Your heels should hopefully make nice clicks to attract any possible attention.

Hardmode addition? If feeling very daring, hit a drive through for an iced coffee or something for the ride home (gonna need that caffeine to stay up for the intersection dare!).

When you get home, slowly and casually walk back to the door, naked still, obviously.
Wait! It's locked and you're stuck outside!
Better get on the grass, with your ass in the air, and look for that key!

Last edited by ksoma; 05-03-2016 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:40 PM   #128
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
I do indeed have a front porch, it is wooden, had a rain cover, two chairs and a small table, and a front porch light that is motion sensitive, (totes can turn it off though)
If last dare is too much (or you just want to kill more time!) go to your front porch. Position a chair to face your road, and move aside every other thing you can that would be between you, and the road.

Kick your legs up onto the porch ledge. If done after the last dare, keep the heels on.

Roll a d6. That is how many times you have to orgasm as you hang out and relax, and openly masturbate, on your front porch. Ones double to 2s (so it is 2-6, with two chances to only do 2)

Hardmode: leave the motion sensitive light on

Hardest mode: use a blindfold, and earbuds, again, so you are oblivious to the world. Double the number the die gave you. Set up your phone or something as a camera so you can check later to see if anyone stopped and watched you.

Fail either one you do now, and you have to double the number of intersections away, and double the number of jumping jacks you do, in that challenge!

If you do both and fail both, that is x4!

(hardmode makes it more likely to fail, but with no added gain besides the kink. do you dare do it with no payout?)

Last edited by ksoma; 05-03-2016 at 07:43 PM.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:02 PM   #129
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Hell.
You may be able to stay up and play, but sadly, I can't. Regardless of what my status indicator says, I am not on. out for the night.

I hope you liked all the ideas. I'm looking forward to between 1 to 3 reports tomorrow, depending on what you choose to do!

Have fun!
Old 05-04-2016, 06:19 AM   #130
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

is there any railway tracks near you?

i dare you to look for a spot with a tree or anything in near of the track - fairly good visible from the trains passing by - so it would be possible to get seen by the pople in the train, but maybe not too inevitable - depends on you

take some ropes with you, and if you want a blindfold.
find a way to tie yourself to a tree or anything suitable, so that you cant cover yourself quickly while a train goes by or turn your body away.
try to fixate your legs first, then your hands maybe with with a rope over a branch.
wrap the rope around your wrists so that you cant free your hands in a short time.
a good way is to do that standing and when the rope is fixed go down on your knees, so your your arms getting pulled up in the air automatically

so.. check the schedule, strip naked, tie yourself to the tree and wait for the train passing by.
as an extra, you can try using a blindfold

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour

Last edited by unsen; 05-04-2016 at 06:40 AM.
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to unsen for this post:
Old 05-04-2016, 07:00 PM   #131
Wingman22

Wear some clothes you don't mind losing. Drive around until you find a clothing donation box, then go park at least a mile away. Walk back to the box and make your donation.
Wingman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wingman22 for this post:
Old 05-05-2016, 02:36 PM   #132
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Lifebuoy

Hello, first post here! I've enjoyed reading your reports. I've got a dare I'd love to have you try.

This dare is difficult and a bit involved but I think it will be fun. For this dare you'll need a few things that can float like a water bottle/jug or whatever you can find. Next you'll need a lake, or large body of water near by where you can rent or use a boat for a few hours. Pick a day thats not too crowded but enough to where you're not alone. Time of day doesn't matter, but it makes the next part harder. Take whatever toys feel best for you and wear whatever you want, then go out into the middle of the lake. Get what you have that floats and strip off one piece of clothing. Tie it to the floating object and drop in the water, do a good job to make sure it doesn't sink Make sure its still visible for you too see from a distance. Continue on the water doing this until you're naked, after use any toys you brought and edge once for each piece of clothing you dropped in the water. Drift for 5 -10 minutes(or longer) then face a shore where you see people and edge again. Now you can head back. The waves should have spread your clothes out a bit by now, try collecting as many pieces of clothing as you can. If you find one you need to put it on soaking wet. If you can't find any, someone took them, or they sank then too bad...After you've collected your clothes turn in the boat with whatever you're wearing, drive back, and have an orgasm at home.

If anyone ask questions say you fell in the water and got caught on something. :P Modify as you need, I'd love to see a report on this have fun!
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Taz55 for this post:
Old 05-05-2016, 06:03 PM   #133
Sam72

Pencil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Hello, first post here! I've enjoyed reading your reports. I've got a dare I'd love to have you try.

This dare is difficult and a bit involved but I think it will be fun. For this dare you'll need a few things that can float like a water bottle/jug or whatever you can find. Next you'll need a lake, or large body of water near by where you can rent or use a boat for a few hours. Pick a day thats not too crowded but enough to where you're not alone. Time of day doesn't matter, but it makes the next part harder. Take whatever toys feel best for you and wear whatever you want, then go out into the middle of the lake. Get what you have that floats and strip off one piece of clothing. Tie it to the floating object and drop in the water, do a good job to make sure it doesn't sink Make sure its still visible for you too see from a distance. Continue on the water doing this until you're naked, after use any toys you brought and edge once for each piece of clothing you dropped in the water. Drift for 5 -10 minutes(or longer) then face a shore where you see people and edge again. Now you can head back. The waves should have spread your clothes out a bit by now, try collecting as many pieces of clothing as you can. If you find one you need to put it on soaking wet. If you can't find any, someone took them, or they sank then too bad...After you've collected your clothes turn in the boat with whatever you're wearing, drive back, and have an orgasm at home.

If anyone ask questions say you fell in the water and got caught on something. :P Modify as you need, I'd love to see a report on this have fun!
Im thinking of doing this one this weekend if the weather permits, it has been rainy and kinda chilly for some weird reason, and Im typing my next report soon

20/F/South/US
Old 05-07-2016, 08:32 AM   #134
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Lifebuoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
Im thinking of doing this one this weekend if the weather permits, it has been rainy and kinda chilly for some weird reason, and Im typing my next report soon
Hope the weather holds up! If you would like to take this dare a step further, while you're drifting naked you can add in headphones and a blindfold. (Borrowing this idea from lexmark182 ). After you've drop all the clothes count to 100 between the edges you have to do. Then drift for a minimum of 3 songs or 10 minutes, if willing keeping your legs spread and teasing yourself the entire time. Then finally bring yourself to orgasm on the water. After you can take the blindfold off, climax once more facing a busy shore, then gather your belongings from the water, and proceed with the rest of the dare.

Also forgot to mention depending on the lake size you should wait a minimum of 5 minutes, or distance yourself a minimum of 50ft from your last drop of clothing. Looking forward to reading your next reports. Good luck!
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 08:37 AM   #135
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi, did this new dare with you in mind:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=260041

Have fun with it!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking