Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-02-2017, 07:36 AM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Award Star Fight to the End Contest

Several weeks ago Butterfly and I collected some ideas to start a fun little contest, and now it's time to look for some applicants! We're looking for 3-10 contestants who are willing to submit written, audio, and photo proof. [Details on submitting proof below!] Some of the entries will be anonymous [sent to us via pm], so that we can try to avoid gD favoritism as much as possible.

Contest Details

- This thread could last for up to 2 to 3 months, depending on how quickly the rounds go and how many contestants we have. (approximately 1 week per round).
- If we receive our maximum number of contestants, there will be 9 rounds.
- Each round will have a different category with a couple different options to execute.
- Each round will require proof. This could be a photo, recording or written report.
- Each candidate must be willing to support all 3 types of proof. (You can use creativity in what type of photo you submit, it may not need to be of you, just the work that you've completed.)
- After each candidate submits their entry, we will do a poll to see who wins that round. The person who gets the least amount of votes, will be eliminated from the competition.
- We will continue until there is only one winner!
- Candidates must submit their applications to lola.fox and/or Butterfly, or be posted in this thread in order to be approved.
- Some rounds will require anonymity from our contestants and need to be strictly PM'd to us. Please ensure you read all directions carefully!
- Candidates must commit to the entire duration of the contest.

Application

Deadline to enter: Sunday September 10

Contest to start: Monday September 18

How to enter: PM application to Butterfly and/or lola.fox or this thread, and complete round one's entry anonymously! [Round one must be PM'd only, not posted in the thread.]

Required Information

Username:

Are you willing to participate in this competition for up to three months?:

What do you consider a reasonable amount of time to complete a task? (We will aim to make all tasks able to completed in one hour time):

How often do you visit getDare a week?:

What are your dislikes?:

What are your limits?:

Are you willing to submit photo, writing, and audio proof?:

What categories of play do you enjoy the most? (ie. pet play, etc.):

Why do you want to participate in this contest?:

Round One

Category: Creativity

Proof Type: Written

We're kicking off the contest now! We felt it best to not only choose our contestants based off their applications, but also on their enthusiasm and writing skills. Reports will be a requirement for many of the rounds, so we want to ensure we choose participants who will give there all to guarantee an exciting contest. As well as completing the above application, please submit the following via PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY:

Task: The contestant will write a detailed short story about how they give oral. Their goal is to turn the reader on, and let them be able to envision every detail based on the contestants descriptions. The catch is, that all entries for this category will be ANONYMOUS, and you can write from either the female or male perspective despite your own gender, and you do not have to keep the stories heterosexual if you’d prefer a little girl on girl, or guy on guy story telling. We’re hoping that this will prevent anyone from voting for just females to get to the next round, as you won’t actually know who wrote what story. The end goal is to write a story so irresistable, your reader can’t help but touch themselves while reading, in hopes that you leave a lasting impression during voting time.

Although we would like to have all round one submissions submitted through private message to promote anonymity, feel free to post your general applications, excitement for the contest, questions, and things you would like to see below!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.

Last edited by Butterfly; 09-10-2017 at 04:55 PM.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 08:14 AM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I am so excited for this contest and can't wait to meet our contestants!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:18 AM   #3
Bulle223

How many have entered and will the dares be predetermined or tailored to the contestants?

My Limits: Feminazation, gay, scat, pee, public, family, illegal, permanent marks, blood, blackmailing, excessive pain, showing my face/personal information, long term denial.
Bulle223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 06:39 AM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulle223 View Post
How many have entered and will the dares be predetermined or tailored to the contestants?
You were the first application I received. Although I never did receive the rest of your information, just the written portion. I know there are a few others who are interested as well. The time frame will be based on the type of task and the contestants. Although we will aim for about one task a week.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 09-03-2017, 08:32 AM   #5
lola.fox

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulle223 View Post

We have an outline of categories we're going to follow for each round, and within each category are subcategories of kinks that you can choose from. The final round will need participation from gD because we'd like to create a custom task for the last two people standing. We tried to make it so there will be a little something for anyone, but I don't want to finalize anything until we've got all our entrants so that we can make sure we don't interfere with anyones limits. Once we have all of our contestants set, I'll post all the categories/subcategories so you all will know what you're in for.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:07 AM   #6
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Still looking for more applicants! Only 5 days left!!!!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 09-07-2017, 11:25 AM   #7
ClosingTag

This sounds really interesting! Never been the most creative of writers though. Don't think I could turn anyone on! I could right a detailed report on something that actually happened but not make up a story...

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
ClosingTag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 11:48 AM   #8
lola.fox

you are more than welcome to write about an oral experience that has actually happened in your life . this will be the only task that involves 'creative' writing - the rest of the required writing will all be on reports.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:17 PM   #9
lola.fox

I want to thank everyone for their submissions so far! We have some excellent entries I'm very excited to post . If you would still like to join you have until this Sunday, September 10th at 5 PM (I'm in the NYC time zone if you need reference). Soon after that, we'll be posting the details on what our contestants have gotten themselves into, so they can mentally prepare , as well as their anonymous entries so you can all vote on who makes it to the next round. We're looking forward to seeing how everyone fares! If you're considering entering but have any questions or doubts, feel free to message Butterfly or myself.

Old 09-10-2017, 12:08 AM   #10
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

How many applicants do you still need?

I only learned about this thread today.
Honestly, I like the idea but I'm wary of joining. Mainly because of the picture and audio proof and also the time commitment required.

Can you tell me if:
Pictures need NEVER to include face and can be made totally unidentifiable?
Audio proof would be of things like spanks or moans but not my actual voice?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 03:24 AM   #11
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
How many applicants do you still need?

I only learned about this thread today.
Honestly, I like the idea but I'm wary of joining. Mainly because of the picture and audio proof and also the time commitment required.

Can you tell me if:
Pictures need NEVER to include face and can be made totally unidentifiable?
Audio proof would be of things like spanks or moans but not my actual voice?
Photos never need to include face and most of the time, with some creativity, might not even be of you. It is all about how daring you choose to be.

The same with audio proof. There is never a mandate of what you need to give us. We will give you a few different options of a dare, you will chops one and submit one version of the required proof. It is up to you to make it as daring as you wish for that round.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 09-10-2017, 03:27 AM   #12
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Oh and to address the time commitment .... the way we are designing the competition, Yes, it may last a few months, but the actual time spent completing tasks is going to be close to one or two hours every one or weeks.

We really will aim to stick with tasks that will take less than an hour on average and you will will have at least one week to complete the dare of your choice for that round.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 09-10-2017, 02:38 PM   #13
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I am willing to give a last minute deadline. You have until 5 pm MT time (1 hour, 20 minutes from the time of this post), to send us your application. After that time, we are going to choose our 10 applicants.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 09-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #14
TheoDares
Account Banned

Really hope I've made the cut. I've actually been looking forward to this contest since it was announced aha! I want to take home the Gold!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 04:55 PM   #15
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

The contest is officially underway. We will not be accepting any further applications, and our selected candidates will receive a PM with more details in the next few hours. Thank you to everybody who has applied or participated so far and we cannot wait to start the voting and introduce our contestants tomorrow!

Please subscribe to this thread in order to get updates on each rounds task, and for the link to the poll to cast your vote for each round.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
battle, contest, kink, poll, reports, voting, writing