Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #121
Bored
Distinguished Member

Really good story Rachelle. It sounds like it is about to get really interesting i hope it gets better because better then great is better than great. (yay for confusing logic.)
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #122
dragonator
getDare Devil

Are you like... a proffessional who's only masqurading as a good amatuer or something? cuz this is EPIC this should be put in the best of getdare section...

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:40 AM   #123
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Default Want more

Another brilliant chapter. Can't wait for more, please hurry. Love the interesting limits etc
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:42 AM   #124
BLOEM51

Rachy another great update I like the different limits of all of them Please don`t let us wait to long for the next part

This is a great story
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:09 AM   #125
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Default The best of Getdare

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
Are you like... a proffessional who's only masqurading as a good amatuer or something? cuz this is EPIC this should be put in the best of getdare section...
I definatly agree this should be in the best of getdare. If there actually is one!

Good work Rach (Please post more soon)
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #126
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 27 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 27 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“What am I going to be wearing today” asked Adam, Sarah. “Anything you like, except you may not wear underwear at all, and I may do random checks, so be warned” Adam got dressed in his tracksuit thinking it should be comfier on his family jewels than in a pair of jeans.

The group soon amalgamated in Adams bedroom. Everyone was fully clothed at present (- Adams underwear). “What will we be doing today John” asked Laura.

“Call me MASTER... ” Snapped John biting Laura’s head off. “If it happens again you will get punished, let this be a lesson to you too Sarah” he bellowed. “Us 3 are going down town later”, continued John. What was he planning wondered Sarah and Laura.

“You must call me mistress” barked Dani to David, now give me your mobile phone, you won’t be needing that any day this week, remarked Dani. David reluctantly handed Dani his mobile phone. You will be by my side all today, and may not do anything unless I tell you, is that understood, “Yes” answered David. “Yes...What” screamed Dani. “Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress!!” “Let that be your final warning” barked Dani. “Were off back to my house!” said Dani, whiling ordering David to get ready.

“Seeing as I won’t be with you today” said Sarah “I want you to take a picture of yourself every hour with your trousers pulled partly down proving you are not wearing any underwear” Save these to the computer for me to check later, providing this is o.k. with my master”. “Yes, said Adam, not really wanting his sister to have pictures of him with no underwear on”

Adam went to get his camera ready to take his first picture. Soon the 5 teenagers were ready to leave the house; walking down the path together they parted company at the road end. Dani and John went to Dani’s house while, John, Sarah and Laura went to catch the bus into town. At the bus stop John said teasingly “This week’s going to be fun!”

The three teenagers got on the bus, “where do we ask to get off, “leave that to me”, said John taking the money off the two girls and ordering them to sit on the back seat. John then told the bus driver the details paid for their 3 tickets and rejoined the twins.

Now then – I have a few questions for you two “Have you ever kissed each other” asked John. “Yes several times” Sarah replied. “What else have you done together” John continued. “Nothing much, other than kissing” was their reply “Do you want to / would you try anything with each other” asked John curious. The two twins looked at each other before saying ....................

TO BE CONTINUED.................

Ps: - the following chapters will be all about John – Laura and Sarah. The story will later revert back to what happened between Dani and David, also about Adam. Hope everyone feels this will be o.k. as will possibly be the easiest way to write chapters.

Thanks for understanding.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:29 AM   #127
boyslave89

That's awesome rach! it's going really well so please keep it up!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:40 AM   #128
insane44

hey rachel told you i'ld post, =p
still a sick story, in a good way kee it up
Old 09-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #129
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

looking forward to the next update

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #130
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

AWESOME SIMPLY AWESOME Rachel I cant think of anyother word to describe it =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:40 PM   #131
dragonator
getDare Devil

Sweet, this is Epic! you should write more quickly tho (lol) *grumbles*

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:44 PM   #132
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 28 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for al of your comments, feel free to leave more they are much appreciated.

Part 28 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Do you want to / would you try anything with each other” asked John curious. The two twins looked at each other before Laura said “it would depend, if we both agreed to everything, I don’t really know how far I would be prepared to go, it would probably depend on the circumstances”

John filled a lot of thoughts in his mind, as well as typing on his phone reminders of what his slaves had just told him.

“Right”, said John looking at Sarah and Laura and what they were wearing, both Sarah and Laura were dressed in skirts. Sarah’s was marginally shorter than Laura’s. John bent down slowly and looked up Sarah’s skirt. She was wearing a black silk thong. “Umm” sexy John thought glimpsing at her underwear, he know new that she was totally shaved behind that small piece of material.

Next John glanced to his left and up Laura’s skirt. He was unfortunately unable to see much because off
Laura’s slightly longer skirt and she was sitting with crossed her legs. Laura seemed to be in a total day dream, and unaware that John was observing her. John slowly sat back looking into his slaves eyes. Sarah just stared at him knowing that he had seen her sexy black silk thong.

Laura then looked up at John and Sarah and came out of her day dream, Sarah just spread her legs wide open and Laura instantly knew that she must do the same. John was sat in the middle of the two teenage twins and slowly parted their legs further and further. He then bent down over Laura and pulled up her skirt revealing another sexy thong this time it was bright pink and lace. John hardly knew which thong he liked the best, Sarah’s black silk one or Laura’s bright pink lace one.

Next john put 1 hand up Laura’s skirt and the other up Sarah’s, he slowly parted the thongs to the side, he could feel the bush on Laura and sharp small prickles on Sarah. He shoved first 1 then 2 fingers into their juicy holes. Slowly going in and out of there juicy cunts. “That feels so good” said Sarah who had only ever had her own fingers or sex toy inside her. John suddenly slowed his pace and went deeper as he sensed the two girls where nearing orgasm. After going at a steady pass for a few minutes, John stopped totally and demanded the two girls take off the underwear, allowing him easier access to their juice boxes. He put the two thongs into his pockets.

Shortly after he resumed his mission between the two girls legs. This time he was hoping for them to orgasm. They felt so wet and were panting galore.

“That feels grrreeeaaat” muttered Sarah as she was about to orgasm. John was hoping that the two twin sisters would squirt there cream at the same time.

He luckily succeeded and both Sarah and Laura started screaming – luckily the bus was nearly empty and the only people nearby were listening to music on iPods etc.

“How is that” asked John “FUCKING GREAT” screamed Sarah while Laura was panting and trying to catch her breath. Suddenly the bus stopped with a quick jerk and ................

TO BE CONTINUED.................

I wonder why the bus stopped with a jerk? Had someone seen something?
Keep reading to find out in the next exciting part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:36 AM   #133
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

That was amazing I came so freaking hard I loved it I cant wait to see what happens next
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:42 AM   #134
BLOEM51

Another amazing chapter Rachy You always leave us with a little suspense after each chapter Looking forward to the next part
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:22 AM   #135
boyslave89

That was awesome - keep writing!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk