Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-20-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
ozpete

Default MILF Games

I am planning on a well deserved break away from our toddlers with my MILF next week (they are off for a sleepover with gandparents)

I'd love to get some ideas for some fun tease and denial type games we can play around the house for our night off.

I have read a post previously that talks about a treasure hunt of sorts where she has to search for some stragically placed vibrators hidden around the house. Once found, I get to use it on her for 5 minutes before she goes to find the next one.

We have plenty of toys, ankle and wrist cuffs, blindfold etc.

Given that we will be at home and we have enighbours that we would like to keep on the friendly side, nothing too public is allowable.

If anyone has any other ideas for us both, i'd love to hear them!
ozpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
Aussie Milf

ohh....lucky you!
you simply HAVE to tie her up and then order pizza to be delivered!
just leave her inthe bedroom, totally exposed as you answer the door...just knowing someone else is in (albeit just) her house while she is bound and helpless will get her sooo hot...at least it did for me when hubby did it!!
have fun!

PS...love to share any other ideas you might get along the way!
Aussie Milf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:36 AM   #3
papa_m

Let's see, tie her to your bed, both arms and legs, and put a pile of pillows under her so she's in a forced doggie position. Make sure she's in the middle of the bed, you will need to move all around her. She doesn't have to be completely naked, but you need all access to every hole you want to fuck. Start by rubbing your cock just on the tip of her clit. Continue this until she begs for you inside her and then spank her. Do this to the ass, pussy, and mouth multiple times. You can even leave the room to go get a beer or something. Don't tell her your leaving, just leave. Now whatever she begs for the most,pussy ass or mouth, you cannot fuck her there. If you still want to mess with her still, use her inner thighs instead . And when you're ready to cum, jack off on her forehead so it drips all over her face.

Let me know how that goes.
papa_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:49 AM   #4
ozpete

thank you both for your ideas....i might blend both of them into one!!

any other suggestions??
ozpete is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk