Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben
Default Candles

Ok I was play around with my Zippo and a candle and I spilt some wax on my hand. it burn the skin but just leaves a red mark and its not a bad burn so I thought it might be for a slave that miss behaves if done on sensitive area i.e., tits, penis/head of penis.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:39 PM   #2
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up Good idea

It's a good idea... i've heard about wax being used before like this. Just be careful of the flame... A little pain is one thing... having your house burned down is quite another!
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:34 PM   #3
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

I've read up on candle wax stuff before. Everything I read says that you should always test it on a less sensitive part of your skin first to see how hot it is. Some sights also recommend dripping it from a foot or so above the person's body so that the wax can cool slightly before contact. Finally, all of the sites stressed NOT using candles made from beeswax because apparently beeswax melts at a high enough temperature to burn the skin.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:11 PM   #4
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

(sorry to necro a post)

My Mistress recently had me try this. You should -definately- hold the candle at least a foot (though some sites reccomend as much as 18 inches) above where you're dripping it. Otherwise it'll hurt a LOT more and leave a mark. Nobody wants marks all over their body

The most interesting sounding wax play to me is painting, in which the dom paints a picture on the sub with wax. Sounds quite interesting!

For more information, go here...
http://www.bdsm-peergroup.com/resour...t_wax_play.htm
It provides a lot of useful information about safety and techniques

-Daredude

Meow.
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:49 PM   #5
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Yes wax is a very good punishment to use just be sure it wont hurt too bad, or else!
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:56 PM   #6
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

maybe test it on the hand or arm first (the arm is less sensitive) and that way you can tell if it is within the limits

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:56 PM   #7
Glutgod
getDare Devil

[[You should -definately- hold the candle at least a foot (though some sites reccomend as much as 18 inches) above where you're dripping it.]]

Yes that is very important! You don't want to hurt yourself to bad!
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:52 AM   #8
robcam753uk

I've had to drop wax on myself before, the worst part is waiting for the wax to fall onto u, and u get a really sharp pain but it only lasts a few secs, its good to get male slaves to do it on their pubes or legs so the wax sticks to the hairs and it will hurt when they peel the wax off
robcam753uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 04:37 PM   #9
lucky
Account Banned

Something from the movies:

I never understood any slave crying as hell when dripping wax over the skin, I had no problem with the pain trying it on some sensitive skin (belly, chest).

But something daring watching in some movies is to remove the wax using a whip until all is gone.

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:50 PM   #10
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky View Post
Something from the movies:

I never understood any slave crying as hell when dripping wax over the skin, I had no problem with the pain trying it on some sensitive skin (belly, chest).

But something daring watching in some movies is to remove the wax using a whip until all is gone.
As already said this really depends on the wax. Different sorts of wax have different melting points and also the color of the candle has influence on the temperature (dark colors are hotter)... So a white parafine candle, for example wont hurt, that much. Where a black stearine candle can leave burn marks...

Thew dark red candles you normally see in movies are quite hot btw...

Last edited by Merlin; 12-05-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:43 PM   #11
vampyrepain

The type of wax makes a huge difference in temperature (as Merlin) pointed out, but so does the location that it is dripped. If this is being used as a punishment, the location can fit the crime such as dripping a higher temperature wax on the palms of the hand if a submissive has touched something they were not supposed to touch or dripping some on the tounge if they talked back (this one is quite scary but doesn't really hurt badly because the saliva on your tounge cools the wax, but watch out not to spill on your lips, they are very sensative to heat.) There are also a few spots on most people's bodies that are very sensative to this type of heat and can cause a great deal of pain without any real or lasting damage. If you can't figure these out on your own, let me know and I'd be happy to help.
vampyrepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #12
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

My mistress got me to do it with white candle was which is menna be a lot betta i think
Trystaan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk