Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #31
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

Chapter 9: Another challange beggins

The bus started going and I leaned on the window as I usually do when I ‘m on buses.

A few minutes later Irene said «Hey....»

«Yeah Irene, what is it? »

She remained silent for a couple of seconds.

«Well, you know, back in the hotel, me and Kyle have been playing truth or dare again and he dared me to come play a game with you. »

«What kind of game?»

Surely she couldn’t expect us to play truth or dare in the bus where everyone could see us. She saw my puzzled look and explained

«No, no, not truth or dare. Basically it’s just, well, a truth only game. The dare part can come later. We are going to ask each other questions, one at a time and the other has to answer truthfully. The questions could be about anything. »

«OK, sounds like fun. When will is the dare part going to begin? »

«When we get off the bus I guess. »

This can’t get too wild, I thought to myself. As Irene didn’t ask a question and waited without speaking, I figured that I had to ask first.

«So, first question, how far have you gone with Kyle? »

They have been together for about a year and I was always kind of curious.

«Well not too far. We have seen each other naked and we have masturbated each other before but nothing more.»

That was pretty far for my standards at such an age; Well, at least for my standards before I was presented with all these tasks here.

«OK, my turn. Describe how you felt when you kissed Cassie for the first time. »

«Well, since I have to be completely truthful, the first time we kissed each other was really the first time we had kissed anyone, so it was really special to both of us. But not having another kiss before that to compare it to, I would say that it was amazing. When we kiss now, it’s apparent that we enjoy it more but I don’t think there’s anything that can be compared to the feeling of that very first kiss. OK, my turn to ask. »

I could think of plenty of questions to ask about her experiences but I wanted an inside on what she knew about this whole game. After all, Kyle was her boyfriend. He had to have told her more about it.

«What do you know about the game Kyle has devised? And I mean what you know that I don’t. »

She thought for a second before answering. «Well, it seems that the next set of tasks will be given to you tomorrow, but from now on, all tasks have to be performed at the meetings. No more evidence required as everyone will see you do each task. Also, He told me that there won’t be any tasks that require any of you to have vaginal sex. No need to lose your virginity from now. That’s what he said at least. I don’t know if he’ll keep his word or not. »

I couldn’t decide whether that was a good thing or not, but my mind finally settled. Come on, I could never imagine myself having sex when I was fifteen, especially just because someone said so. I didn’t want to rush things with Cassie. It was now Irene’s’ turn.

«Do you want to have sex with Cassie? »

Whoa! Irene has to be a mind reader of some sort. Wasn’t I just thinking If I wanted or not? I explained Irene my ‘theory’ on whether I wanted to have sex with Cassie, that I wasn’t with her just for her body. She seemed very interested to hearing me talk for so much time, explaining everything to her; in fact, so much time that teachers were asking everyone to get off the bus as we reached our first destination; The ‘’Arc de Triomphe ’’. We all got out of the bus.

We were instructed to get back on the bus in half an hour.

«OK, it’s your turn, dare me. »

Sure I’d dare her but what should I dare her to do? I wasn’t much of an expert when it came to thinking of dares. After some thought I dared her.

«You see that group of teens over there? »

I pointed at six or seven teenagers, about our age or younger sitting at some benches.

«I dare you to go get three of their phone numbers. »

I had an idea forming in my head on how I could use those numbers later in the day. I saw Kyle from the corner of my eye looking at us with a smile on his face. Irene walked over to the lads but it took her a good ten minutes to get three of their numbers. Why? I had to ask back on the bus. We had barely enough time for Irene to give me a dare before we had to go back to the bus.

«Got ‘em. Here»

She handed me a small piece of paper with three phone numbers on them.

«So, here’s your dare; Grab Kyles ass» She giggled.

That would be easy. Kyle already knew what was going on so he couldn’t have a problem with it. Sure, he was a guy but it wasn’t so bad, I thought to myself. I walked over at him and he allowed me to complete my dare. Why though? Was some test of his? I had to find out about that too when we got back to the bus.

Yeah, last chapter have been a bit short but hopefully later chapters will be longer. Also, thank you for your support. As always, comments are well appreciated.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #32
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

I can tell this is very well thought out and i dare say you have the next couple of chapters swirling in your mind (or already written out)

Brilliant as ever; please keep it coming

Loves: Semi-Public, Masturbation, Little Pain

Hates: Permenant, Lot of Pain, Other Guy, Anal, Faeces, Urine

I Do NOT Do Webcam
Nor do I want a Master, and no I don't want a slave either

>>>>>>>Ask Me Anything<<<<<<<
Matt Uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:32 PM   #33
NIKOLAS3220

A large portion of the story is already in my head (and some already written up) but I guess I sometimes get too lazy to write it down

Old 03-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #34
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

haha well please don't be laxy and do write it down
that way you can update quicker and provide us with more and more of this awesome story

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 03-20-2010, 11:06 PM   #35
openinvizion

Location: I live in my house, in a small country with other countries nearby
Send a message via Yahoo to openinvizion
Exclamation Mixed Feelings

When I started reading this I thought..

Bloody amazing.. easy to follow.. and seems plausable.

When Dick Nick tried getting revenge, using blackmail with the girls, I thought

Please no. This story can't fall into the pit which many have already.

Then, with the last few.. I thought..

C'Mon.. Don't be lazy.. I wanna see more posts.

But then I think.. For the best work, you must have patience. So I will.

You have me gripped!
随着泡沫漂流
勇士小男孩
凯旋回家了
作战勇敢的小男孩
凯旋回家了

DIBS ON MEW

openinvizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:30 AM   #36
NIKOLAS3220

Chapter 10: Interesting Museum...
Back in the bus everyone returned their previous seats, but drama is always lurking somewhere. In this case, is Nick. He kept arguing like a two year old with one of Kyle’s friends that he wanted to seat at the back row. The argument ended after a brief exchange from swears about each other’s mothers or whatever and then both of them sat back at their original seats. The teachers got back in the bus and did a quick head-count to make sure all of us were there and the bus roared back to life.

Five minutes to the trip I heard Irene’s voice;

«So you get to ask me a truth.»

Yeah, it was my turn. Several questions bubbled in my head but quickly fizzled out. Finally settled with a fairly tough one; well at least for my standards at the time.

«Have you ever fantasized about having sex with more than one partner, and if so with who? »

I squeezed two questions in this one but Irene didn’t seem to mind. Before this holiday, I could never imagine a girl actually having sexual fantasies, but since all the events that happened the past few days, it seemed an OK question. Irene didn’t answer immediately but instead of answering my question, she asked another one; Her question totally took me off guard.

«I have had several fantasies involving more than one partner so; can I just say whichever one I want? »

Whoa, more a couple of fantasies with a threesome, a foursome or possibly even more! That was a shocker, given that Irene was a younger than me (not by a lot but still) and that she wasn’t that outgoing as far as I knew her from school and some parties.

«Umm, sure, OK, you can pick your ‘favorite’ I guess.»

«OK then, but you’ll have to bear with me for a bit, since it’s a bit of a long fantasy and since I can tell you want to hear all the juicy parts, I’ll have to describe it all.»

«So, first of all let me tell you that all participants in this fantasy are all real. Of course there’s me, then there’s Kyle, he is my boyfriend after all, well that makes two but I guess you could make it up to here by yourself uh? Well, it was a foursome, so far we are two. The other two were, umm..., you and Cassie. »

My jaw hit the floor. Me and Cassie? Irene found out who Cassie was like two days ago, so that must mean that she had this fantasy last night or the night before. Damn, not only she had a fantasy with a foursome and I was even part of it, but she had it like last night or something.

«Too much of a shocker for you? So, to the juicy part, I was giving a blowjob to Kyle in his room when suddenly you and Cassie came in the room without knocking or anything and Kyle made some comment that you needed to complete a task which involved having sex with Cassie so you lied on the bed next to us and she started giving you a handjob. After about two minutes, you started having sex and so were I and Kyle. Even though you and Cassie were virgins, not that I’m not but that’s how the fantasy goes, you kept going even after twenty minutes and she was enjoying it and wasn’t in any pain from start to finish. Kyle said that you didn’t have to bring any proof for this task as seeing you in person performing it was enough. Kyle started fucking me analy while I was sucking your cock and you were eating out Cassie. Somehow we managed to cum on the same time and Cassie even squirted in my mouth.»

If my jaw dropped on the floor, now it managed to punch a hole through it. My dick was throbbing under my jeans and it started to itch as it rubbed on them because I decided to go commando for some reason that day. Surely none of what Irene had described could ever come true but the whole thing got me so horny. I didn’t notice but my left hand was rubbing my dick through my jeans. Irene noticed though.

«Whoa someone’s horny! »

I felt so embraced.

«It’s OK. I still get wet just remembering this one. »

Wait; She was wet and horny right now? In my mind several scenes formed involving me and Irene but they quickly vanished when I remembered about Cassie.

«And I don’t even have underwear on.»

Irene said. I just couldn’t help but stare at her crotch. I visualized her pussy being all wet through her skirt. My mouth opened and closed as I tried to say something but nothing could come out of it.

«You wanna feel it? »

What? Did I want to feel it, fuck yeah I did; But what about Cassie, a voice in the back of my mind said. Fuck that, another voice said, Cassie isn’t even here now. I’ve read in a lot of places that men think with their dicks and that was really the case this time. I nodded to Irene and she slowly spread her legs enough for me to slide my hand towards her pussy. I felt the inside of her right thigh; Holy shit how wet it was. My hand kept moving and I reached her vagina. My fingers moved around her pussy lips and then I felt another hand on mine. Irene guided two of my fingers and slid them inside of her. Warm, wet and so hot. I started sliding them in and out and Irene started to moan slightly. My dick was trying to break through my jeans and be free but I could do anything about it; Not in the bus with so many people.

The bus stopped suddenly and I got taken by surprise, quickly removing my fingers from Irene’s pussy. We both got up and off the bus along with everyone else. Kyle gave me a wink as I saw him standing up. Did he know what was going on? Was it him that told Irene to do all of this? We were at the Louvre the teachers said that we’d go for a bathroom break and then see the museum. We got inside and I headed for the bathroom. Masturbating now was a must for me; the only way to make the bulge in my pants disappear. I got in and went to lock the door; it was one of those one-toilet-only type of bathrooms, with a toilet and a sink, it was a bit roomy for a single bathroom though. As I tried to lock the door, someone stopped me and got in; It was Irene. Oh boy, what now. Irene started taking off her clothes and I just followed, none of us uttering a word. We placed all of them like a mattress on the floor and Irene told me to lie on it. I did as my dick now had complete control of the rest of my body. She lied on top of me and my face got buried in her crotch. A 69’er in a bathroom at the Louvre; Why the hell not? That’s at least the opinion of my dick. I started eating her out however I thought would be pleasuring to her. Having never done this before, I just hoped for the best. She wrapped her lips around my dick and started sucking. We kept going for about five minutes until I exploded in Irene’s mouth. She didn’t pull away. She kept sucking and swallowed all of my cum. I continued sliding my tongue inside her until she came. I decided to do the same as her and kept all of it in my mouth, swallowing it. Her juices tasted like nothing I had ever tasted before, a bit salty and a bit sweet. The whole experience was so erotic. Both of us got up panting and sweaty. We slowly put our clothes back on and Irene left. After some time I did the same. We joined our group and got a told off for taking too much time. I caught Kyle’s look and got even more puzzled. One of our teachers said

«Now that we are all here, let’s go. Interesting paintings and statues are waiting!»

Yeah, interesting. If she’d been with the bathroom with me and Irene she would’ve seen something interesting. Irene and I stayed behind everyone else and started following them.

More hopefully in the near feuture.

Old 04-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #37
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Woooo Brilliant

Please post another one soon , they are too good to keep to yourself lol

But deffinately worth waiting for

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 04-29-2010, 09:59 AM   #38
NIKOLAS3220

Chapter 11: Hit by another surprise

Following everyone around the Louvre seemed too boring but I kept myself amused just by remembering what had happened in the bathroom just a few minutes ago. Then it hit me; Cassie. What was I going to tell her? Our relationship just begun and I couldn’t start out lying to her. No, not to her. She meant more to me than any previous girl I briefly dated. I wanted this one to last. My eyes scanned the crowd in front of me, looking for Kyle. I located him looking at a postage stamp. Oh wait, that stamp looked a lot like the Mona Lisa. After noticing the whole crowd staring and taking pictures of said ‘stamp’ I realized it was the real deal. OK, maybe not postage stamp size, but I always thought that that painting would be larger. I made my way to Kyle and asked him to separate from the group. He did.

«What’s up dude? Enjoying your game with Irene? »

Game? Did he even have an idea of what Irene and I had been doing?

«Game? I just ate her out while she sucked me in the bathroom! If that’s a game then what the fuck do we need foreplay?! »

«Hey, hey Nicholas, calm down. I know, I, umm, I told her to. »

«Why the fuck would you do that!? You know that the situation between me and Cassie is going really well. Why do you.... If Cassie finds out it’s over. Why did you do it? »

I was losing my patients.

«Just wait ‘till we get back to the hotel. It’ll be all right. »

Everything would be OK? If that was OK, then I was great my entire life.

«Fuck you man. I never expected you be such a two-faced asshole. Fuck you and your fucking game! »

I stormed out of the museum as fast as I could and went back to the bus. By ‘stormed’ I mean getting lost a million times before finding the exit. That fucking museum was fucking huge. My mind could put ‘fucking’ in front of every word that moment.

I sat back at the seat I was seating with Irene. I noticed a small wet patch on her seat. I smelled it and it was what I thought it was; her juices. Images of what happened today flashed through my mind. I slowly drifted away and fell asleep. Pictures of Cassie dumping me filled my mind and everyone in my class was there as well, laughing at me. I suddenly woke up by the sound of traffic passing by. I was sweating like crazy and when I turned around to see what Irene was doing, she wasn’t there. I turned around and located her seating with Kyle a few rows back. I thought that just telling the truth to Cassie was the best thing I could do.

It was eight o’clock when we got off the bus for a last time to see the Eiffel Tower. The bus stopped at the side of the road and everyone crossed the road and started heading for the elevators. I guess that the organizers of the trip ordered tickets for us before our arrival. Cassie and Kyle passed my seat and I stood up to get out. The three of us stepped off the bus and Kyle rushed off to the ‘game designers. I’m sorry if this part is a bit confusing but it’s as much as I can remember. Cassie hurried as well; I guess none of them wanted to talk to me anymore. I could stop thinking about Cassie and what would happen. Suddenly I caught something fast heading my way; a car. For what others have told me, the car hit me and I hit the road, while a small blood pool formed under my head; I fainted.

I woke up in my room in the hotel. I felt fine for someone who just got hit by a car. I turned around and saw Cassie crying her eyes out. I turned my head around and saw Irene bite her lips nervously with tears forming in her eyes. Kyle and Paul were there too. Paul was sitting on the couch with a looking at Kyle who was walking back and forth with an angry look. I turned to my left again to see Cassie. None of them must have noticed I was awake. I said with a weak voice:

«Cassie...»

Everyone turned around and rushed over at my bed.

«Tell the teachers! »

Paul shouted at Kyle.

«No. »

I said. Kyle stopped with a worried look.

«Cassie...»

I repeated.

«Y-yes... Ni-Nicholas...»

Cassie said trying to hold back her tears. I started regaining my strength and turned around and faced Irene and Kyle.

«Tell her...»

Tell her what happened. The sooner she leaves me the better, nothing can get any worse now, I thought.

«Tell me what? »

Cassie asked looking at the two. Kyle simply pointed at Irene and said

«We started with it but he couldn’t think of anyone else but you. I guess we shouldn’t have kept this a secret from him.»

I sat up.

«What secret? What’s going on? »

I asked. Paul glanced at the others angily and spoke.

«Remember today, before we got on the bus, Kyle and Irene were playing truth or dare, and Kyle had asked her to get you to perform on a fantasy of hers. A fantasy that included the four of you. Irene told Cassie what she had on mind and she agreed since she took part in that fantasy too. Their plan was to have you act the whole thing here when we got back from the Eiffel Tower. »

Te same fantasy Irene had described on the bus. I jumped up from the bed and felt dizzy and lightheaded. I struggled to stand up and Paul helped me find my balance.

«Irene, was that fantasy the one you told me about in the bus? »

She nodded ‘yes’ and I felt like throwing up. I couldn’t believe that I felt like shit the whole day fearing what would happen between me and Cassie.

«Why did you keep this a secret from me!? »

No one answered but finally Cassie spoke up.

«I told them to keep it a secret. I wanted our first time to be more than special. »

«More than special? Have you realized that we both are virgins? How the fuck does a foursome make our first time special?! We won’t know what to do and finish too early. After all, sex in relationships happens between two people, at least when it’s their first few times together. If you wanted something special don’t try to make it happen. Everyone’s first time is always memorable. Look what this whole thing caused. I got hit by a car because I couldn’t think anything else other than you Cassie. Guys, just leave. I need some time by myself right now; please. »

«But...»

Paul started to say.

«I don’t want to hear it. I need time to think. Just tell the teachers I’m fine. I’ll call you when I want to talk to you. »

The left and Paul closed the door behind him. I crashed back on my bed, gathering all my thoughts. I felt the right side of my head and there was a bandage. I took it off. A small wet, bloody patch was underneath it. I took a napkin and wiped it off. Other than a minor headache, I felt just fine.

Sorry if this one isn't all that juicy, but it's part of the story so... Hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited by NIKOLAS3220; 04-29-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #39
NIKOLAS3220

Here goes the next chapter.

Chapter 12: It’s going to happen

Lying there on the bed, alone in that hotel room was just what I needed to reboot myself. I spent a good hour or so staring at the ceiling thinking of what I should do. I rolled over and took a look at the clock; almost midnight. After a lot of thinking, I decided that it was time for me to talk to someone; I called Paul. Before he knocked on the door I got a bit cleaned up. He knocked on the door a few minutes after my call. I let him in and we sat on the bed.

«You feeling good? »

He asked.

«Yeah, actually, I feel just fine. I just really needed that time to think. »

«And...? Where did you conclude? »

«I think you would agree that a foursome isn’t really what me and Cassie need to strengthen our relationship. You know, I really, really like her, maybe I’m in love with her; I... I dunno. I guess I could’ve overreacted before. »

I’m not really all that good with words when it comes to explaining stuff that’s in my head.

«You overreacted? No no, you did the most logical thing a guy who actually cares about his partner would do. It got complicated, I know, but you have to understand the point of view of Kyle, Irene and Cassie. Cassie really likes you, and possibly she could be in love with you as well for all I know. She doesn’t know that not all guys have their mind on sex, tits and pussies the whole time. I think you’re the first guy like that she ever met. I think she thought that if she hadn’t done that you’d move on to someone else who would. »

(Yeah, American Pie: the Naked Mile went through my mind that moment.)

«Then there’s Kyle and Irene. I’m sure you’ve heard that Kyle had sex a couple months back so he doesn’t really find it difficult to do it again. Irene, having spent this much time with him, she must have got used to the idea of having sex, not with just one but multiple partners. »

«I know, that’s what I had been thinking this whole time. But I don’t really know if I should do it or not. I mean, if she really wants to... »

«Hell no. Look, we’ve known each other for like ten years. You’ve helped me through shitloads of bad situations. When I needed help you where there, I ain’t gonna let you fuck it up now. You want to do something for Cassie? You do it with a clear mind, not because you feel compelled to do so. If it’s meant to happen, it will. Just be patient. »

Was that the case or would she find somebody else if I didn’t do it?

«Let’s just tell the teachers and we can get some sleep, OK? »

«Yeah, good idea but I need to stop by Kyle’s room for a bit. I promise, no rough stuff. I just need to talk with him. »

«You promise you’ll just talk? »

I nodded and left the room.

I knocked on the door of the teacher who was the leader of my group. He opened the door and rubbed his eyes a bit. He must have been sleeping.

«Hey sir, sorry to bother you at such time but I’m just here to tell you that I’m OK now. I have a small headache but until tomorrow it’ll be gone. I just wanted you to know that I’m really sorry for having to bring everyone back at the hotel. »

«It’s fine Nicholas now get some rest you need it. Oh, and tomorrow, when we’ll go to Champs Elise, saddly you can’t come with us. You’ll have to stay here until we get back. Don’t worry; we’ll go one more time before we get back home. Just make sure to send me a text every couple of hours so I’ll know you’re OK. »

«That’s fine sir, I need some rest. »

He gave me his phone number and I started heading towards Kyle’s room. I went to knock on the door but stopped. After a few seconds thinking about it, I knocked. He answered and let me in. He was in just the bottom part of his pajamas. He was no model but he did look well built and had damn good abs. I saw him naked before in the locker room before but I guess that’s the first time I really noticed.

«Can we talk? »

I asked him.

«Sure, have a seat. »

He pointed at his bed. I sat and looked around the room. No other roommates, no Irene, there wasn’t anyone else there. He saw me looking around and answered to the question forming in my mind.

«They are at Irene’s room, performing umm, dares. »

I didn’t really want to know what kind of dares; I just needed to get things sorted out.

«Dude, I don’t know why you asked Irene to do this; I mean she is your girlfriend after all. What if her fantasy didn’t include you in it? Would you be OK with watching her do it with someone else? So, whatever, I don’t really want to know. I want to forgive you but I need some favors. »

«Yeah, sure, whatever you want. You want to stop doing tasks anymore? Consider it done. You want to... »

«No, no, the tasks are fine. It’s a good way for me and Cassie to start having fun again. Now, what I want is for you to bring that secret ‘stash-o-sex-toys’ of yours here. C’mon, I know you have one; how could you have all that stuff for our tasks if you didn’t? »

He chuckled and opened his travelling bag. He took out a smaller bag and unlocked it. He dumped the contents on the bed. Dildos, vibrators, condoms, lubes and handcuffs just to name a few.

«How on earth did you get all this? »

«The internet is a magical thing. PayPal account, fake name and age and there you go. »

I would never have the guts to order a sex toy at such age from the net. Even with the discreet packaging, I would get as red as hot sauce when I would go to the post office to pick it up.

«OK, I’ll just need a few stuff.»

I picked a few condoms and a bottle of lube.

«Thanks dude. I’ll bring what’s left of the lube back. And what’s left of the condoms if you want them. »

I said with a smile.

«So we’re cool right? »

«Yeah, we’re cool. »

I opened the door of my room and got in. Paul and Nick were in there and were getting ready to go to sleep. I knelt and hid some of the condoms under the mattress and others in the pillow.

«Way to go to ruin our trip to the Eiffel Tower ‘road kill’. »

Nick said with his usual ironic tone.

«Hey Nick, lucky for you the ‘road kill’ isn’t quite dead yet so shut it before I shut it for you. »

«Oh, and what do you need the condoms for? Your boyfriend’s coming over and he doesn’t want to get you knocked up? »

«OK; shut the fuck up you fat, shit eating, ass fucking load of diarrhea bullshit. If you must know, when you’ll be shopping for your thongs tomorrow, I will be getting laid. How about that for a ‘road kill’? » Now, you better not utter a word until I wake up; you got that? »

I lied on my bed and took off my trousers, shoes and socks and went to sleep.

Hope yo liked it. The drama will soon come to an end and more tasks are on their way.

Old 05-03-2010, 02:17 PM   #40
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Woooo im loving it
MORE MORE MORE hehe

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 05-03-2010, 07:56 PM   #41
Devilstar

Thumbs up

Great story man loved the drama
Devilstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #42
NIKOLAS3220

Chapter 13: Virgin Colada

Paul woke me up the next morning.

“Hey, me and Nick are going OK? Call if you need anything and umm, you and Cassie have fun.”

“Hey, if you don’t mind, can you send the text messages to our teacher? I’ll be a bit busy with Cassie so…”

He nodded and smiled closing the door behind him. We sure would; I thought to myself. I kept lying on the bed thinking of what do. I picked up my phone and called Cassie.

“Hey Cassie.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have agreed to Kyle, I messed up, I’m so sorry, I…”

She started saying and I could hear it in her voice that she was just about to start crying.

“Hey, hey, don’t worry about it. It’s all in the past. Just let’s forget about it, OK?”

«But I... I...»

«Don’t worry about it, please let’s just forget about it. Let’s just go for a swim, uh, what do you think?»

«OK sure, why not. I’ll meet you at the pool in say twenty minutes?»

«Sounds good. See you in twenty.»

I put the phone down and jumped in the bathroom for a quick shower. When I got out I put my swimming trunks on, got my sunglasses and a couple of towels and went at the pool. I found two sunbathing beds near the pool and put my stuff on them. Cassie came out of the hotel shortly after and I waved at her to come close. She came running towards me and wrapped her arms around me as soon as she got close enough. I hugged her in return. She started sobbing,

«Oh thank you, I didn’t want to lose you for such a dumb...»

«Hey, c’mon, what did I tell you? Let’s just forget about it. Never happened?»

«Yeah, never happened.»

She wiped the tears forming in her eyes and took a deep breath. I leaned forward for a kiss; she gladly followed. We broke off, and my eyes suddenly focused on her stunning body. I remembered the first time I met her, she was as beautiful if not even more than before.

«Let’s take a dive, huh, what do you say?»

«After you, handsome.»

She said with a smile. I stood up and started making my way to the pool. When I was at the edge of it, I felt a sudden push on my back and fell in the pool. I got my head out of the water and saw Cassie laughing playfully. I got close and pulled her in. She splashed in the pool and got her head out, still laughing. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck and rested her forehead on mine. Another kiss must be in order, I thought and went for it. I kept at it until a pool guard told us off us this was a pool for kids as well. We broke it off after three or four time after the guard repeated it and swam at the edge of the pool closer to the bar. I got out and helped Cassie do the same. I run to the sunbathing beds and picked up our stuff and went back to Cassie. We sat at the bar and I asked Cassie:

«So, Cassie, Truth or Dare?»

«Umm, Dare.»

«I dare you to explain to me what something we’ll do means. OK? You’ll understand what I’m talking about in a bit.»

I ordered from the barman two ‘Virgin Coladas’. We weren’t old enough to drink alcoholic drinks, but the name of this drink, even though wasn’t alcoholic, would help Cassie understand what I meant by her dare. Cassie stared at me with a puzzled look. After a couple of minutes the barman brought us the drinks. I payed and offered Cassie one. We started drinking.

«So, you have about two minutes to complete your dare. What can what we are doing now mean?»

I could almost see the gears in Cassies head turn as she stared at her drink in between sips.

«Umm, the drink has the word ‘virgin’ in it and we are virgins, so that could be related.»

I nodded ‘yes’ and she continued.

«So we are the drink, which is a virgin and we are drinking it so there’s no more virgin, so... Are you thinking of.. Wait you, but...»

“You want to be a virgin no more? If you decide to go through with this, you know, there’s no turning back.”

“Ι’m sure, I want to. Never been so sure about something my entire life.”

I took Cassies hand and led her to my room, hurrying a bit in the process. I guess you could say I was a bit excited as well. We reached the room and I threw all the stuff I was holding at a small table near my suitcase. Cassie pushed me on the bed and jumped on top of me. We started kissing passionately for some time and rolled on top of each other several times before Cassie pulled back and removed the top part of her bikini, exposing her beautiful pair of breasts. I turned around and got on top of her, tracing my tongue from her lips to her right nipple. I slowly kissed around it and proceeded on gently licking and sucking it. My left hand was tracing circles and lightly pinching her right nipple, in sequence with my tongue. Cassie started moaning slightly. A pair hands suddenly slipped down to my trunks and pulled them off slowly. My tongue now focused on Cassies left nipple, switching places with my hand. Cassies moans got a bit louder and my hands made their way to the bottom part of her bikini. It had some knots on each side, which I undid fairly quickly and the only part covering Cassies body fell to the floor. We went back to kissing and my hands felt Cassies curves, making sure to give a gentle squeeze to her ass. Cassie had me lay on my back and placed her head above my semi-hard dick. She started stroking it slowly and soon after her lips and tongue joined the party. After just a couple of minutes I was fully erect.

“Do you have any…ohh…”

She moaned.

“Yeah, I… ahh”

I followed with a moan of my own. I reached inside the pillowcase and took a condom out. My eyes quickly scanned the package to make sure it was still unopened and Cassie grabbed it and teared it open. She seductively placed the condom on my rock hard cock and gave it a lick for good measure. She lied on the bed, facing me. Everything paused for a second.

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Oh yes, I need you inside me!”

She said. Oh God we were so horny. I got closer to Cassie and she guided my dick at her pussy with her right hand. I felt her pussy lips around the head of my dick and pushed it deeper as slowly as I could. Cassie must have been in a bit more than just discomfort that moment. My dick was about halfway inside her. I started getting it in and out slowly, not wanting to hurt Cassie. After few minutes Cassies moans returned; I took that as a sign to ramp up the pace a bit. Cassies moans grew bigger by the minute. She nodded for me to stop and she positioned me on the bed facing at her once again. She got on top of me and placed my dick back inside of her. She slowly allowed more of it to get in, until I was completely inside her. She swayed back and forth a bit and then started moving her body up and down. After every passing second she moved even faster. I could feel it, I was about to cum, but I had to hold it in as much as I could, I thought. Cassies moans were now louder than ever and I came, saying

“Oh, Cassie..!”

in a low tone. I stayed there panting but she kept going. After just a few seconds she screamed

“Ah, Nicholas!”

and reached orgasm, squirting all over the bed sheets and my body. I took off the condom and threw it in the garbage. My right hand wrapped around Cassies shoulders and I kissed her on the cheek, saying

“I love you Cassie.”

“I love you too.”

She said, running her hand through my hair. We fell asleep on the bed in each other’s arms.

I hope you enjoyed this part, and as I said, more tasks are on their way.

Old 05-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #43
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Better and better with each and every chapter

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 05-08-2010, 01:03 PM   #44
NIKOLAS3220

Chapter 14: Aftermath

I woke up from some noises in the background and turned my head around. There she was; Cassie, still asleep, naked, oh God she looked so beautiful. I got up and saw Paul and Nick playing cards on the couch. They noticed me and Paul was the first one to speak.

“Congrats dude, you are now officially a man.”

“Yeah, thanks.”

I run my fingers through Cassies hair and she slowly woke up. She noticed the others there and covered her exposed torso with her hands. We really had to stop having others watch us at such moments, I thought.

Cassie got dressed in a hurry and left the room with a smile on her face. I wished we could talk a bit before she left but, I guess we could do that later on as well.

“So, you did it right? How was it?”

Paul asked with curiosity.

“I… I can’t really say how it was. It was awesome and all but I don’t really have anything to compare it to. One thing is for sure, both of us will still remember this time our whole lives.”

“Yeah, yeah, bravo. So you had sex, so what? You want an award or something?”

Nick said, trying to cover up his obvious jealousy.

“Hey, Nick, I don’t know what’s wrong with you and you can’t be nice to me at least for one time but don’t try to deny that you’re jealous as hell right now.”

“You know, having a baby is fantastic and all and all parents are proud of their babies, so I did you a favor.”

I could not understand for the life of me what the heck he was talking about.

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“What I’m talking about is that I found your stash of condoms and ‘accidentally’ poked threw them with a pin. So, you know what, hiding them under your mattress wasn’t such a good hiding spot after all. And on top of that Cassie could be pregnant. Congratulations.”

He was feeling so proud of himself that moment. I started to panic until I remembered my actions. I didn’t take a condom from under the mattress; I took one that I hid in the pillowcase.

“Is that so Nick? Well, sorry to disappoint you but that’s not the only place I’ve hidden some condoms. And I check the packaging on the condom before tearing it open, just to make sure it’s still intact. So, once again, you fail miserably. But still, I believe kicking your ass once more will only bring some sense to your head, so if you just stay over there and we’ll get to it.”

He started backing up as me and Paul approached him...

Kyle had called a few minutes ago and informed us that a meeting was going to happen and that all of the ‘game designers’ and people receiving tasks had to be present. Paul and I were heading to Kyle’s room. We stopped at Cassies room first to pick her up. She gladly followed. At the way to Kyles room, I told what Nick had done to Cassie. I explained that we were safe, that I checked the condom before she put it on me and thankfully that ensured her that everything was OK. The three of us reached the room and Paul knocked. Kyle let us in shortly after. Most of the people needed were there but some hadn’t showed up yet; including Nick. As we all gathered and Nick finally arrived, Kyle stood up and begun informing us about several changes.

«First of all, thank you guys for getting here on time. Now, some major changes have been made to some of the rules of our little game. Up to this point, all the tasks each of you performed have been done privately at your rooms. From now on, all tasks will have to be completed at each meeting. Since we know that you’ll be a bit uncomfortable since it’s the first time you’ll each see each other ‘performing’ live, we decided to ease you into it. This time you’ll only have to complete a single task here and the other on your own, at your rooms. Also, the punishments have gotten a bit more difficult and humiliating due to the unfortunate events of the actions of one of the participants of the game.»

His last statement had to be directed towards Nick.

«I bet all of you are eager to learn why this change has been applied. So, let’s start with the good news. My friend over here, Nicholas and his lovely girlfriend and partner on these tasks have tied the knot. Well, not ‘tied’, they didn’t get married or anything. OK, let me rephrase that, the fucked that knot. They had sex for the first time today, a few hours ago. I think they deserve a round of applause. »

Me and Cassie blushed a little more than a bit as everyone in the room, except Nick, applauded.

«C’mon, come up here you two.»

Kyle said waving at me and Cassie. Me and her stood next to Kyle.

«So, to the bad news. Our ‘friend’ Nick here, doesn’t like it when others enjoy themselves, so he decided to ruin Nicholas’s and Cassie’s special time by poking small holes in Nicholas’s condoms, probably resulting to Cassie getting pregnant.»

Kyle nodded to some of the ‘designers’ who approached Nick and grabbed him from the arms and brought him next to Kyle, holding him there. Kyle pulled Nick’s shirt up and pants down. Several bruises were visible from the beating me and Paul had given him earlier.

«See, Nicholas tried to get some sense into Nicks head but the only way I think that’s possible is to beat it into him. As far as those poked condoms, Nicholas is smart enough to check that the condoms he’d use were still untouched, so he picked up one that was still unharmed. You can ask Nicholas and Cassie for the juicy details later but for now we need to find a good punishment for the little saboteur here. »

He said pointing at Nick. After consulting Paul and some other ‘designers’, Kyle spoke up.

«How about seeing you perform two tasks here, instead of the one everyone else will do, huh, that’s easy enough. »

Kyle said with a chuckle.

«So, you have a half-hour break people, prepare yourselves because tasks will immediately commence after the break. »

Paul announced before joining the rest of the ‘game designers’ at a corner of the room. Cassie and I sat on a bed and looked in each other’s eyes for a bit before leaning in for a kiss. Half a millisecond before our lips met everyone started asking questions about our intimate time this morning. From questions on how much time we were doing it to asking if we did anal and all sorts of other bizarre questions. We avoided answering any of them and went back to kissing. If we didn’t know that so many people were there we might have had sex again.

Our half-hour break came to an end sooner than I thought, but guess ‘time flies when you’re having fun’.

«OK, people, gather around. Each person will receive an envelope as normal but he or she will have to choose a task to perform here and one to do in his or her room and bring proof of it being done at our next meeting tomorrow at the same time as this one. »

Kyle proceeded to randomly choosing envelopes containing tasks and giving them to the participants. Since all the couples had both partners from our class, each of them received two envelopes, which meant that they would perform two tasks here and two at their room; Nick and Maria would perform four tasks here. I was handed an envelolpe and opened it.

Hope you enjoyed it. As usuall, comments are well appreciated.

Old 05-09-2010, 03:38 AM   #45
taicotony

Default excellent!

this is an excellent story!! is any of it based on your own experiences?
keep up the good work!!
taicotony is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk